RPGM [Translation Request] Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Blimey, I forgot to make a post in this thread.
So, uhh, I've been working on the translation for this game for over a year now. On and off, mind you. Lots of projects -- lots of juggling around.
The project is on hold for now, but here's the partial with 40-50% of the game translated:

Keep in mind, translated parts are all over the place. And yeah, I'll get back to it eventually.

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
So, uhh, I've been working on the translation for this game for over a year now. On and off, mind you. Lots of projects -- lots of juggling around.
The project is on hold for now, but here's the partial with 40-50% of the game translated:

Keep in mind, translated parts are all over the place. And yeah, I'll get back to it eventually.
Thank you for your hard work also +1

mr anderson

Sep 5, 2017

Thanks!!

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019

what do you use to do rpgm translations
i think it would be cool to make at least edited MTLs

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
what do you use to do rpgm translations
i think it would be cool to make at least edited MTLs
The RPGM engine itself, mostly. If the game has a lot of duplicate text, T++.
Don't know what those who make edited MTLs use, but my guess, it's T++ too.

Reactions: bazelgeuse