RPGM [Translation Request] Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Using the translated version I can't upgrade Sword or Enma suit past +1, game crashes. This happen to anyone else?

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
so is there any guides laying about, decided to atleast try to play the game with the partial patch, the modern time setting is a breath of fresh air i'd say. it's just confusing without the usual guilds and inns lol

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
Which translation is that? My partial?
Most probably. I downloaded the game files from this thread and applied the translation again from this thread. And do you know what is required to do advance with school teacher and sugar daddy. Even though I changed the stats with save editor the game doesn't let me see their events. Something to do with Dr. Bandou but I can't figure it out.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Most probably. I downloaded the game files from this thread and applied the translation again from this thread. And do you know what is required to do advance with school teacher and sugar daddy. Even though I changed the stats with save editor the game doesn't let me see their events. Something to do with Dr. Bandou but I can't figure it out.
Tell me that then: is there any untranslated text?

>dr. bandou
That's the teacher.

Reactions: Ybqdesu

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Its not particularly a untranslated text more like a error.
Last image is when I try to upgrade the gear.
Yeah, it ain't my translation. Even the main menu is completely different.
pic14.PNG
Download the archive on the previous page and try to replace map 27 with one from my archive. That should fix the blacksmith bug.

Reactions: Ybqdesu

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, it ain't my translation. Even the main menu is completely different.
View attachment 2102105
Download the archive on the previous page and try to replace map 27 with one from my archive. That should fix the blacksmith bug.
Oh man, really! I guess I didn't see your translation at first place. Sorry to bother you. Have a nice one! Thanks for everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth