xort

Jun 1, 2017
In addition to redrawing the picture to remove mosaics in RPGM games, is there any other way to remove mosaics? For example, Unity has a plug-in that can remove mild mosaic.
I'd assume you can do it with stable diffusion but that's a lot of work for something so pointless.

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool.
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Just saying, it's difficult for me to believe you care that deeply about the quality of your output when you're churning out like one or more mtl per week, but I don't download mtls, so what do I know?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sunnyspot

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
You know I actually don't know. Her actor name is クロエ (Chloe) but her character name is ノエル (Noel) and that's how she is referred to the entire story. I'm not sure if the dev switched names or something.
I don't trmeber cause i played the game years ago with mtl. But i think she is hidding her real name cause she is the wife of the main antagonist... reveal totaly spoilded by the preview...

About the game, probably the best game by this dev, art and story in the end are quite mediocre, but at the time i ended it idk why, i think it was becasue it was one of the first rpg ntr games out there.

• Wow
Reactions: dazedanon

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This is easily the most digestible of this circle's works. Unlike a lot of them, the Netorase element doesn't feel forced or shoehorned in. The MC and Johnny develop the fetish together and it progresses naturally instead of just springing fully formed straight to the wife fucking people immediately. Probably the only one close to it in terms of story is the Knightess one, but even that felt like the MC was forced into enjoying it instead of discovering it himself.

Edit: I don't do a lot of reviews but I feel this is pretty much a review so I've made it into one there as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dankers47433
May 12, 2018
Some of the best parts of the Knightess game (to me) were the uncertainty, when the Netorase had shades of Ntr. Like the wife sleeping with other men without informing her husband or when men made her their woman before she returned to her senses. Is there anything like that in this game?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just saying, it's difficult for me to believe you care that deeply about the quality of your output when you're churning out like one or more mtl per week, but I don't download mtls, so what do I know?
Actually try them? Why make assumptions when you can just see the product quality :FacePalm:

But I know, the world needed your uninformed opinion so you stepped up to the occasion! Captain Twitter!

Mar 12, 2018
Bruh, stfu if you didn't even check the actual translation before commenting. GPT-4 MTL is as close to a manual translation as it gets. I'm currently playing another game from Dazedanon, and it doesn't read like MTL at all, but more like an unedited fan translation. His translations are leagues better than any other MTL.

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
Does anyone know how the hell I increase the screen size?? Whenever I download a game with this launcher, which is the image of a dragon, I immediately get upset, I have an ultrawide monitor, which means the game is very small, and I simply don't know how to increase the size of the game :( :(:(

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone know how the hell I increase the screen size?? Whenever I download a game with this launcher, which is the image of a dragon, I immediately get upset, I have an ultrawide monitor, which means the game is very small, and I simply don't know how to increase the size of the game :( :(:(
I think it's f5, or f4... Wait, I think it actually was f1, then you choose "full screen" and click accept. Then you close the game and open it again

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Use Borderless Gaming. There's nothing to be done about the game being 640/480 since that was the limit unless you used an addon for VX ace, but you can make it fit to screen with that. You can also use Alt+Enter for VX Ace but I don't recommend it, it can fuck with your monitor resolution real bad on bigger screens.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes