kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
This is easily the most digestible of this circle's works. Unlike a lot of them, the Netorase element doesn't feel forced or shoehorned in. The MC and Johnny develop the fetish together and it progresses naturally instead of just springing fully formed straight to the wife fucking people immediately. Probably the only one close to it in terms of story is the Knightess one, but even that felt like the MC was forced into enjoying it instead of discovering it himself.

Edit: I don't do a lot of reviews but I feel this is pretty much a review so I've made it into one there as well.
Netorase going to hard NTR or is there only Netorase?

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Just saying, it's difficult for me to believe you care that deeply about the quality of your output when you're churning out like one or more mtl per week, but I don't download mtls, so what do I know?
I was also hesitant to play an MTL but these GPT-4 MTLs are actually readable and keep the vibe of the original work intact. It's pretty impressive.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AStoryAboutAStolenLoverCuckedWifeAndSwappingSex-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I was also hesitant to play an MTL but these GPT-4 MTLs are actually readable and keep the vibe of the original work intact. It's pretty impressive.
Vibe is actually a good word to use here. I noticed it recently but you can actually kinda notice the distinct writing style different devs have with the GPT translations. The vibe of Crimson Lotus and this game are completely different for example.

Jun 22, 2022
Is it Chloe or Noel for the fighter / warrior girl's name?

I always thought it was Chloe, which is also the name in the game description and is the name used for her in the "Parallel World Wife Swapping" game, also by Suzuya, but it shows her as "Noel" in the screenshots.

I haven't yet had time to play, so maybe this was fixed by the patch. If so, please ignore this comment.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is it Chloe or Noel for the fighter / warrior girl's name?

I always thought it was Chloe, which is also the name in the game description and is the name used for her in the "Parallel World Wife Swapping" game, also by Suzuya, but it shows her as "Noel" in the screenshots.

I haven't yet had time to play, so maybe this was fixed by the patch. If so, please ignore this comment.
I mentioned this earlier in the thread but she is referred to as ノエル (Noel) throughout the entire game, checked the original files to be sure. Her actor name however is クロエ (Chloe) and that's how she is referred to in the summary. Someone posted a spoiler earlier possible explaining it.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips
Jun 22, 2022
I mentioned this earlier in the thread but she is referred to as ノエル (Noel) throughout the entire game, checked the original files to be sure. Her actor name however is クロエ (Chloe) and that's how she is referred to in the summary. Someone posted a spoiler earlier possible explaining it.
Ah I see! Thanks for the reply, I'll check the other explanation too. (y)

Edit: That explains it then. I will assume that Chloe is her real name, as that's the name used for her in the mentioned "Parallel World Wife Swapping" game, where she and Will make an appearance again.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Netorase going to hard NTR or is there only Netorase?
Once they get together there's no point where she becomes stolen, but there are 2 points of Netorare. Before you get together with her she will get captured by and raped for an indeterminate period of time by her old mentor. After you get married that same mentor will offer to save your village but requires a day fucking her for every enemy soldier killed, she agrees without discussing it with you. You use it as an Netorase opportunity once you learn and there's no "oh im falling for my mentor" behind it, she's purely using her body in a transaction to save the village, but it could still be considered Netorare since she didn't actually discuss it with you first.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the translation! It's my favorite game by this dev. I read this on purely MTL and desperation. Will definitely go for another playthrough.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to turn off this Auto mode feature? I do not want the text to move automatically.

quazar

May 30, 2017
Thanks a zillion for the translation as always Dazed. Not just u did the translation but u also picked the best ones to translated it (y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Lovely Suzuya game. Story is sweet but not like Knightness Whore. There are so inspirations. Without further ado, save no. 12 is the gallery.
So does it have happy ending like Knightess?
I really love Suzuya's work, becuase in most games he makes love wins againts lust, but I dont know if that is for his older games too.

Reactions: MAD6999
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes