lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Does someone have a save for the beginning of v0.28?
Coming back to this game after a while and lost my save...

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Nothing else since... 2 years?
Technically, the Mrs Smith/Jane/John route is also a separate route. Then there’s the first hint of an Effie/Allaway/John route in the form of the one threesome scene with the two you can trigger after completing Allaway’s route, which might charitable be considered "something else".
Does someone have a save for the beginning of v0.28?
Coming back to this game after a while and lost my save...
If you start the game, it ask you if you’ve played before and lets you select how far along you got with the various routes. Given that old saves are sometimes broken, this is also much more reliable than trying to use old saves.

Be aware that the last ~5 updates (i.e. all of them since 0.28) have each added a bunch of unfinished art to the game. Some of it has been slowly phased out for actual art, but most of it remains. This next update seems intended to chip away on the pile of unfinished stuff, but progress remains glacial, according to the dev log.

Last edited:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Actually, looking at the change-log, I noticed a scene I never found:
"+Added Allaway x Effie x MC Effie’s Bed H-scene (Finish Miss Allaway’s story, Ask Effie at the Cafe for some fun on a Saturday)"

Edit: Checked out the Allaway x Effie scene. Seems to require waiting for Effie at her house instead of doing something else and then going there at night.
Mind explaining this a bit better? The only thing I get is a BJ scene.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I know this has been pointed out before, but the fact that this somehow hasn't been ironed out yet is still just funny to me.
Speaking of ridiculous stuff left unfixed: The sexworld versions of the threegans still have no dialogue in the mall. Or at least it is not implemented. I’m fairly sure there was a changelog line about Geeseki adding dialogue for them some time ago. Wouldn’t be surprised if the dialogue is there somewhere but they forgot to update the code to point to the dialogue instead of the old placeholder…
It's the scribbles I find most confusing.
What I’m most confused by is that the team is often working on the game maybe 0-2 days a week, if extremely open about it due to the public dev log and yet the Patreon followers keep coming. I mean . The last change was on May 6, before that May 2 and before that Feb 25. Sometimes, there are updates for 3-4 days a week, but that is rare.
Mind explaining this a bit better? The only thing I get is a BJ scene.
1) Complete the Allaway route.
2) On a Saturday, ask Effie to have fun with you.
3) Immediately go to her home and click the option to wait for her.

If you instead do something else first (jogging/card game/work) etc, you just get the standard Effie scene because even the most basic scenes are bugged, I suppose. Feel free to file a bug report about it.

Reactions: Samhill

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
1) Complete the Allaway route.
2) On a Saturday, ask Effie to have fun with you.
3) Immediately go to her home and click the option to wait for her.

If you instead do something else first (jogging/card game/work) etc, you just get the standard Effie scene because even the most basic scenes are bugged, I suppose. Feel free to file a bug report about it.
Thanks. I went to bed to nap to get to night before.

dman200213

Dec 1, 2018
The Mrs. Smith and Jane storyline is bugged to high hell, I was in chapter 2.5 where it told me to go to the hallway, I did and nothing happened, so I went to sleep because the map is turned off, so I decide to use the time travel app on the computer, now although it has a different mission, I still try to do them but nothing happens and I'm still stuck inside...

Last edited:
Reactions: Boldano

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
That's because you need 11 points for the 20q, with each "honest" answer giving you 1 point, while the "wrong" answer minus 1 point. (which is stupid, because some of the answers are total bullshit)

Here's a list of what is "true"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i know i'm quoting a commentary from 3 years ago, but i'm getting a glitch where the moment you answer the first question, the game simply throws you to the changing tent on the beach, and you get a lot errors when you go back to the cardboard fort and try to do the questionnaire again
errors are like this:

it starts off normal
1616423752768.png
then suddenly, the "it's empty" message from the beach changing room pops up
1616423765776.png
then tent...
1616423495921.png
i can only click out of the tent, and it takes me back to the beach (at daytime, despite it being late night)
1616423562724.png

that's some really fucked up stuff; whenever i try to do it again after that, i get this type of error for all answers

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Required parameter color has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "D:\Games\eyes\A_Town_Uncovered_v0.32b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\eyes\A_Town_Uncovered_v0.32b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "D:\Games\eyes\A_Town_Uncovered_v0.32b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter color has no value.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.32b
Mon Mar 22 14:33:24 2021

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The Mrs. Smith and Jane storyline is bugged to high hell, I was in chapter 2.5 where it told me to go to the hallway, I did and nothing happened, so I went to sleep because the map is turned off, so I decide to use the time travel app on the computer, now although it has a different mission, I still try to do them but nothing happens and I'm still stuck inside...
This has been discussed several times over the last few pages. Just follow the guide linked in the OP or in my signature.
the game simply throws you to the changing tent on the beach,
It’s curious how often this specific error comes up at different locations. I think this is the third or fourth different instance of this. No idea how to fix it, though. Write a bug report and hope that at some point within the next half-a-year Geeseki will figure out how to fix it, hopefully.
I don't know why I keep coming back here expecting things to have changed.
I don’t think it ever will. I’ve been keeping the occasional eye on the dev log. At this point I’m fairly sure the next update won’t even be worth the effort of downloading it. A total of 7 days Geeseki has worked on it by my count and the progress fits what you would expect from someone working on it for a single (if intense) week. (The hired coder has also done 15 subtasks in that time. Not sure what exactly that entails since I’m not entirely sure what "Sprite Investigation Coding" means here.)

Last edited:

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
It’s curious how often this specific error comes up at different locations. I think this is the third or fourth different instance of this. No idea how to fix it, though. Write a bug report and hope that at some point within the next half-a-year Geeseki will figure out how to fix it, hopefully.
oh that's fucked up lmao, didn't noticed it was a recurrent error cause i've only been playing from 0.32
worked my way around it by creating another save only to do the sister path, but for some reason, mom x sis path didn't open at all despite all of the story being done at that point (through the skip thing on your PC, but still), which just made me go back to the previous run (which already had been enabled, just stuck since i hadn't finished sis's storyline) and simply skip the questionnaire
kinda fucked up how the only way around some stuff (mostly the mom x sis path) is through skipping it, which was a good idea to troubleshoot stuff, but a lazy way to do so, instead of just fixing the issue at hand

msespindola

May 19, 2019
All right if you got to the front page there should be a link to Lewdpatcher, this will restore the incest related routes. Afterwards follow the instructions set on the phone.

You have to wait for the MC to come home to see the father having sex with the mother on the couch. After which you'll have to wait a few days before you can talk to the mother again by clicking on the door to her bedroom. She'll begin asking you for stuff and that's when you can go get the icecream from the store.
Problem I have is that the map is greyed and I cannot go anywhere now

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes