• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Sprites:
* Drinking Advice (Nightclub)
* Wine Heist (Kitchen Night)
* Lashley Busy (Principal Office Day) (But it's set in the Hallway2)
* Jealousy (School Hallway 1)
CG:
* Bottoms Up (VARIED
* The Lashley Aftermath
* Hints of a Problem
* Distractions (VARIED)
does the currently working on on the trello show whats coming in the next update? i see the "code in main story cg 10/14" and figure thats sexworld stuff. is that not in the upcoming update?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
She was kidnapped, but it's okay, we found her. (Work in progress)
I like how she looks more mildly curious about being kidnapped than scared.
does the currently working on on the trello show whats coming in the next update? i see the "code in main story cg 10/14" and figure thats sexworld stuff. is that not in the upcoming update?
I was going to say that you can ignore that part because Darkmage hasn’t been active for half a year… but clicking on it reveals that Geeseki checked off ten of the tasks on April 3rd, so maybe he’s back?

Anyway, if you click on it, you see extra information. In this case, it’s stuff like "Parents Bedroom Movie Threesome - CG" and "Safety and Home Life - CG"- Pretty sure these are the scenes after John returns to the "normal" world. (I.e. the scene where everyone falls asleep in bed and either Mom or Sis wake up and play with John and the scene about everyone getting a free robot slave "for their own safety".)

Edit: To answer your question: I’m mostly looking at "Things to Do", "Completed Tasks" and "Currently Working On" tabs for these progress reports. The only exception was the Darkmage section. That one I ignored because it didn’t change for ~6 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: slexywexy

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I really like these new characters, it's a shame there's no content for them yet.
Hopefully there’ll be more of them soon. I’m pretty sure the Steam page claimed that the game would be completed in 2021, so I assume that there will be at least some new main story and Eloise content over the next 1-2 versions. (Probably mixed with the principal’s route)

I actually preferred the previous Eloise version, btw. The black background made it feel like she was hanging in a dark room. The casual look look also made it seem like being kidnapped and hanged up in a rape dungeon was just a mildly interesting development, which I found amusing.

Edit: Are you aware of the A Town Unfiltered project? I’m not quite sure what their current plan is, but it started as a mod to make this game more kinky. If you have too much free time and don’t feel like working on the Rogue-like Evolution mod, they’d probably be glad for any decent nude drawings of characters.

Bart74

Dec 4, 2019
Hi,
Could You tell me if with new update should i start the game again from the beginning, because i shouldn't use old saves from ver.0.32?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Old saves should mostly be okay in my experience but the chance of bugs is higher.
If you start a new game it asks you how much you already have completed. Just choose whichever place is closest to where you left so you don’t have to repeat everything.

Also, if you have the update and changelog feel free to share either at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bart74

lmaozedong

Apr 18, 2017
(Alpha 0.33b)

(For Alpha 0.33a)
Alpha 0.33a
- The Lobby Update
+Director Lashley Story Progression (Dialogue Only)
+Updated & Rendered Uptown Map
+Updated University Cafeteria Assets
+Various Main Story CG Scenes have been Rendered & Added
+Sprite Work Added for Various Main Story Scenes
+Rendered The Office Lobby
+Rendered The Office Elevator
+Rendered The Office Floor
+Added Office Lobby Counters
+Added 3 New FBPW Magazines
+Added ‘Be Right Back’ scene for getting getting a job to force people to speak to Grundle Sam
+Added Miss Allaway Button in School Cafeteria for her Side Story
+Added Gacha Machine at the Mall
+Added Gift Card Rack at the Retail Store
+Added & Rendered Mowing and Cooking Scenes During the Naked Chores Punishment
-Lashley Manor still left for Uptown Map
-Lashley Story Sprite Work To Be Done
-Many Uptown Locations still need to be Rendered
-Conference Room & Manager’s Office Unrendered in Office Floor
-Store Interior Final Assets Incomplete

Alpha 0.33b
+Added Fake ID Item (Can’t get it yet)
+Updated Last Chapter (of this update) of Lashley’s Story (Dialogue Only)
+Updated Alcohol Purchase at Mall so you need a Fake ID
+Fixed Bugged Timejump Not Triggering Missus x Sis Story in Hallway
+Fixed Beach Naked Bug

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
(Alpha 0.33b)
Thanks. You don’t happen to have the cheatcode as well, do you?
+Fixed Bugged Timejump Not Triggering Missus x Sis Story in Hallway
Oh, now I’m curious if they really fixed it this time…

>Downloads game.
>Starts a new game with the Jane+Mom routes completed.
>Clicks on the door to leave the room.
>"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
>While running game code:
>SyntaxError: invalid syntax (myhallway_day.rpy, line 36)

That’s a new one…checking… Yep they "fixed" the issue of hallway bug during the MomxSis route: Now I get a bug every single time I try to enter the hallway, both from the rooms and from downstairs. I suppose if everything is bugged nothing is or how did that saying go?

Mind you, you can just click "ignore" and the game puts you into the hallway fine, but really? Geeseki didn’t even bother testing if the "fix" did anything?

Edit: By the by, if you are curious which main story bits got art now, here’s the main list:

Last edited:
Reactions: NanakoAC

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
lmaozedong question ¿why did you add mega link for patch 0.33a, if 0.33b its the lastest version? maybe i'm dumb on understanding patch letters on which one its the lastest and which one is the oldest

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Cheat code is gooptruckin

I got bored of bughunting, I don't even play the game anymore but it seems like some things never change do they?
Guys, I don't think you need to know the cheat codes. Just go to the online save editor and change the two parameters that have the word 'cheat' to 1 and you're golden.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Hey im trying to start this game from scratch but my old saves are bugging me does anyone know how to do that?, ive never figured out how to delete saves on ANY renpy game
Generally, renpy creates a folder for all renpy saves. If search either for "renpy" or for the game name "ATownUncovered" in your file manager you should find it. It is also possible, that the games are just saved within the specific game folder. In that case, look at [Installed Game Folder]/game/saves

The path for the general folder should be one of these three depending on your system. (Windows/Mac/Linux)
%APPDATA%/RenPy/
~/Library/RenPy/
~/.renpy/

No update for 0.33 here?
It’s on the previous page, but if you’ve already played 0.32 I wouldn’t bother downloading it. Basically, it’s art assets and very minor bug fixes for old content. (Also a big new bug.)

Only thing even mildly interesting is that the sketch where the Mom holds John’s penis in her hand while smirking at Jane was turned into her just lifting his apron to expose him. And calling that even "mildly interesting" is probably a stretch for most people.

Reactions: HillDweller

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Full savefile with all the scenes?

I'm done after playing this game for 3rd time and im just missing a lot of scenes which i cant replay back on the VRheadset at home please :(

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
So I installed a completly new version of the game from scratch but If I use any of my saves from the previous version I have none of the main story progessions. Its like it is sitting at th epoint as I left the other version. I installed it again with the same resut. Any ideas? Does version 0.32 not contain any new content over the .30 vwesion?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
So I installed a completly new version of the game from scratch but If I use any of my saves from the previous version I have none of the main story progessions. Its like it is sitting at th epoint as I left the other version. I installed it again with the same resut. Any ideas? Does version 0.32 not contain any new content over the .30 vwesion?
1) If the last version you played was 0.30, you might want to go directly for 0.33 instead of 0.32. There is no further main story content, but some of the temp art has been replaced by actual art. (It’s linked 1-2 pages back. Cheat is "gooptruckin".)
2) There is new content. Maybe try loading one of your saves from before completing the main story of 0.30. The last part of 0.30 was the investigation, as I recall, and that specific part was not only added to, but also changed. It’s possible that the game flips out because you "completed" the last step in a way that doesn’t exist in v0.32/v0.33 anymore.

Also, you can just choose at which point to start each questline if you make a new game. And if you are unhappy with your position you can just use the timetravel function to change where you are in each line to whatever you want.

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
Oh, now I’m curious if they really fixed it this time…

>Downloads game.
>Starts a new game with the Jane+Mom routes completed.
>Clicks on the door to leave the room.
>"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
>While running game code:
>SyntaxError: invalid syntax (myhallway_day.rpy, line 36)

That’s a new one…checking… Yep they "fixed" the issue of hallway bug during the MomxSis route: Now I get a bug every single time I try to enter the hallway, both from the rooms and from downstairs. I suppose if everything is bugged nothing is or how did that saying go?

Mind you, you can just click "ignore" and the game puts you into the hallway fine, but really? Geeseki didn’t even bother testing if the "fix" did anything?
getting this same issue

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes