28​
2032​
28,5​
29​
29,5​
2033​
30​
30,5​

dude, just stay at home, I'm worried that something will happen to you because I want to see the release

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
And what nobody knows, is that though she's had some boyfriends, she actually isn't very sexually experienced. It's actually not even clear if she is still a virgin or not.
According to her she had already sex with her boyfriends."
Yes, I am speculating
But I also speculate that there will be a joint event with Logan, Tyron, Sophia and Elli. For me this is almost inevitable.
And I can't imagine Elli wanting to lose her innocence in the presence of her mother.
And Sopia won't want that she lose her innocence to Logan.
The event would also be a good opportunity to get rid of Logan. Because then they can never appear as mother and daughter.
But as I said, it's all just speculation and therefore a little ridiculous.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I am speculating
But I also speculate that there will be a joint event with Logan, Tyron, Sophia and Elli. For me this is almost inevitable.
And I can't imagine Elli wanting to lose her innocence in the presence of her mother.
And Sopia won't want that she lose her innocence to Logan.
The event would also be a good opportunity to get rid of Logan. Because then they can never appear as mother and daughter.
But as I said, it's all just speculation and therefore a little ridiculous.
But there's absolutely no chance of it happening, and not inevitable in the slightest. Tyron isn't even a character in the game. And even if you mean Tyler, he has no significance in the future - we know this because he's not in the favourite character poll. I think L&P may even directly say it, as he did with Bennett and Neil.

Ellie (two "e"s), already has a reason to dump Logan - Jules kicks his arse in the kissing and foreplay department. It's only that Ellie is coming to grips with her sexuality that she hasn't gone further with Jules.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But there's absolutely no chance of it happening, and not inevitable in the slightest. Tyron isn't even a character in the game. And even if you mean Tyler, he has no significance in the future - we know this because he's not in the favourite character poll. I think L&P may even directly say it, as he did with Bennett and Neil.

Ellie (two "e"s), already has a reason to dump Logan - Jules kicks his arse in the kissing and foreplay department. It's only that Ellie is coming to grips with her sexuality that she hasn't gone further with Jules.
Ellie not wanting to lose her innocence in front her mother! I think that Ellie has already lost it with the stuff that she has done with her mother in the shower.Not to mention Ellie getting off while watching her mother with Julia.
Alley_Cat is right though with Logan and Tyler.Tyler is a minor character and Logan will be gone in the future.
Also why would there be a joint event with Logan, Tyler, Sophia and Ellie?
Sophia dislikes Logan and also has a very low opinion of Tyler.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Also Ellie only likes guys with big dicks. So she should be probably going for Dylan soon :LOL:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Duderinos, Ellies' cherry is long gone (no need to thank me ...)! She's not innocent in any way, she's dirty, dirty to the bone, believe me, I know what I am talking about o_O

Do you believe she's a virgin or is there proof in the game?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is no evidence in the game to prove that Ellie is a virgin and none to disprove it
The closest it says either way is from the introduction:
"It's actually not even clear if she is still a virgin or not. According to her she had already sex with her boyfriends."

Reactions: Old Dog

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I agree that Tyler and Logan are on the way out (Sophia certainly does not need Tyler or have a connection with him). I believe that Ellie and Julia have a connection that Logan and any of Ellie's previous boyfriends can't complete with. I think that Sophia could discover a nice strap on in Ellie's room the same way she discovered Ellie's vibrator. This could certainly 'open things up' (had to pun it!) between Ellie, Sophia and Julia in future events. Sophia's first real threesome could actually be with Ellie and Julia, especially if Julia helps Ellie realize her fantasies with Sophia.
I also think that there is room in the story for Ellie and Dylan to at least try each other out (physically, not as romantic love interests). This isn't necessarily something they both seek out, though. If Ellie, who can be a bit jealous of the experiences others enjoy with Sophia, stumbles upon Sophia and Dylan and she and Dylan have made peace in their relationship, something special could happen. Let's say Ellie stumbles upon Sophia and Dylan and decides to spy. She overhears the conversation about this being their first time together, she watches, playing the voyeur. As things become hotter and hotter between Sophia and Dylan, Ellie gets really excited and she realizes that she wants to be a part of this experience. She also accepts that she'd never feel safer exploring being with another woman and a guy than she would with Sophia and... yes... Dylan. Is it a leap right now - YES. But think how far Sophia and Ellie have come in 19 days (playable day 12). Think of how far Sophia and Dylan have come in the same time. I'm talking about events at playable day 25 or later. I don't believe that we will be Forced to take this path but I do believe that L&P has a story with enough variation in choice to give us the chance to pursue this type of encounter.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia's first real threesome could actually be with Ellie and Julia, especially if Julia helps Ellie realize her fantasies with Sophia.
I think that you will find that it is Ellie helping herself and using Julia in the process.
Ellie was the one pushing Julia/Sophia not Julia,Julia asked Sophia if it was ok if she touch her/kissed her.
I can't see Ellie getting jealous of her mother, since Ellie was getting herself off when Sophia/Julia were kissing/fondling each other, but the 3 some between them could happen.
That is not just a leap that is a quantum leap concerning Ellie/Sophia/Dylan

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes