ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well, has the madness calmed down a bit? Why do we hear the same things every update? I think it's because people feel the need to "get it off their chest." I say, what a hullabaloo, all the nay-sayers & pooh-poohers came "out of the closet & into the street." I declare some punters were howling & screaming like viragos.
So far I've only followed my main play-through on this update. (Let's face it we'll have another 5 months to follow alternate paths). I went on the Alyssa, Zac, Don Morello route. I can't be doing with incest usually. Lesbianism, I can take or leave but this update was a pleasant surprise. Alyssa & Sophia together were sizzling. I thought the sybian ride was fabulous, especially with Alyssa's deft handling of the controls. It seemed that Alyssa took the lead throughout their shopping trip & home visit and I only wish it had gone further. Why are pesky off-spring always there to spoil the fun? It's certainly a useful device to spin out the story.
Don Morello's proposal was not what I, or many others I'm guessing, suspected. There's almost bound to be a catch or six, especially given the kinds of prison privleges Mafia money has been known to buy. This update for me had thus far contained eroticism & intrigue. I then watched as Liam made love to his wife, which I thought was only right after such a day the Parker's had, (& no, I'm not gay because I saw a married couple having sex, which is the suggestion a couple of posts above).
Now that's where the L&P punishment plan came back into focus with a sting in the tail, as I've now lost 6 filthy points. There's got to be a better way....but that's where I came in.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Ok.. Too much Lesbian Stuff going on in this game. This update was mainly focused on the lesbian route and less on the straight route. Not a fan of Lesbian story line but DAMN the Ellie/Julia route was HOT AS FCUK.. Also Lesbian route is dominating the Straight Route as of Now. Im afraid that this Game is not going to have much exposure on Straight route or may be its gonna take alot of time to reach that path. Anyways this game is not for all.. As its really a Slow burn and people need to have alooooot of patience to get what they want i.e. (Lots of Sex with other Males Characters).

Reactions: Hentzenation

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
That was a crazy update! I hope it would just take about 3 months to the next update, a new year must be very happy.
Okay the lock door had been repaired already, i just can't wait to the next shower event :KEK:

Reactions: Gexter

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
2020​
10,5​
11​
11,5​
2021​
12​
12,5​
13​
2022​
13,5​
14​
14,5​
2023​
15​
15,5​
16​
2024​
16,5​
17​
17,5​
2025​
18​
18,5​
19​
2026​
19,5​
20​
20,5​
2027​
21​
21,5​
22​
2028​
22,5​
23​
23,5​
2029​
24​
24,5​
25​
2030​
25,5​
26​
26,5​
2031​
27​
27,5​
28​
2032​
28,5​
29​
29,5​
2033​
30​
30,5​

dude, just stay at home, I'm worried that something will happen to you because I want to see the release

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
I would like to see the end of the game but i don't think i'll be alive at the time or probly it'll never finish. What i think people can quit suporting it before he finishes it and without that just abandon and start other so can milk for more money.

Would be a shame, but i cannot understand people keep suporting it with that much milk. And again, i don't mind the slow pace ingame, i mind the slow pace of "developing".

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
A lot of mixed feelings with this update. This will be a fairly lengthy post, so I'll try to organise my thoughts as best as possible:

1) The General Feeling
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Bad - Immediate Game-Breaking Bug

3) Bad - The English

4) Bad - The Ellie/Julia "Revelation"

5) Good - The Ellie/Julia/Sophia Intimacy

6) Bad - Dylan at the Yoga

7) Good - Marie

8) Bad - The Generally Uninteresting Yoga Event

9) Good - Patricia

10) Bad - Don Morello's Proposal

11) Good - The Renders

If you read through all of that, congratulations, you did well. (y) My love/hate relationship continues with this game because whilst I love a lot of the build-up, characters, and expectation of certain sex scenes, I still dislike the pace at which it's moving in terms of this being just Day 11 of 30 planned playable days.

In fact, after seeing how the Sophia/Ellie stuff advanced because of the Julia event, I honestly think that L&P could shorten it to just 20 days because whilst that event did feel a little forced, it was also great to see so much progress with Sophia and if they start doing that with everyone else then surely there isn't any need to have 30 days anymore.
+1

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
pls say the next update would be more straight, if...it has any chance of coming in this century, ofcourse.
Well if L&P is indeed moving to 3 updates/day, then it will be an Ellie event, followed by Vicky, then Liam or Morello. So primarily lesbian by the look of it

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes