• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 117 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I got it from everything I tried to download
Windows Defender is broken at the moment. It's a false positive. I highly recommend switching to Malwarebytes or something.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
A Wife’s Phone is an erotic text-based game with elements of cheating, NTR, harassment, mind control, hypnosis, feminisation, transformation and much more.
Remember that your support is very important to me. It helps me continue working on the game. It is the only way to let me know that I am doing something other people enjoy.
can i also send some invoices to show you that the dev is doing something I dont enjoy? and if thats the case, Dev send my your venmo.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm really looking forward to updates. I would not only recommend you mention NTR, Interracial, multiple penetration in the current tags, but also add a "Planned tags" section that mentions: mind control, hypnosis, feminization, transformation, and sissification if they are indeed planned. Even though NTR is not in the current game, there are a lot of people that don't even want to start playing the game if it is there and/or not optional. Put (avoidable) in parentheses next to tags that are indeed avoidable. It also might be helpful to mention in Dev notes who can be feminized.

Since transformations are inevitable you might consider eventually posting it at TFG or the hypnotics collective. Wait till you have updated the game to include some transformation content before doing so (those can include mind control, bimbo and corruption). But, once you're at that point, the forums there can provide a lot of helpful people to identify bugs, give feedback, etc.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Windows Defender is broken at the moment. It's a false positive. I highly recommend switching to Malwarebytes or something.
yeah u were right, i googled it and it seems the same false positive is happening to a few people, I downloaded the most recent windows defender and it didnt activate anymore when downloading.

great game btw, looking forward for me

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
yeah u were right, i googled it and it seems the same false positive is happening to a few people, I downloaded the most recent windows defender and it didnt activate anymore when downloading.

great game btw, looking forward for me
Glad the issue is now fixed for you. The amount of reports we're getting right now for it :LUL:

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
The game is very good and well designed hope it continues and for the up coming tags I like the whole feminization/sissification for the main character but to avoid others who doesn't like it you could make it optional like having Jeana send you a hypno vid and write a warning beside it if the player likes to be feminized he will watch it if not ignore it.
Anyway great game and the idea is new to me

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
interesting start. I would say any gameplay could improve the game. so far, it feels like a very long intro.

3.70 star(s) 117 Votes