3.70 star(s) 112 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
A Wife’s Phone is an erotic text-based game with elements of cheating, NTR, harassment, mind control, hypnosis, feminisation, transformation and much more. The player takes the role of a husband whose life was no different from that of any ordinary man until one day... One day, the world around the man began to change. While uncovering the secrets of his friend’s wife and trying to figure out what is happening to another man’s wife, he begins to question the fidelity of the one he loves. And that moment, he discovers a very unusual app. Its main features are... Well, you’ll see for yourself.
The game is designed as a simulator of a phone on which you get messages, follow the profiles of women on social networks, spy on them using a special app and control their minds.
Remember that your support is very important to me. It helps me continue working on the game. It is the only way to let me know that I am doing something other people enjoy.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Bloody Ink -
Censored: no
Version: 0.4.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

APK Installation:

DOWNLOAD
HQ
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Android Archive
(v0.3.5): - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Updated Only (v0.4.6 -> v0.4.7)
HQ
: - -
Compressed: - -

Extras: Date Display -
(v0.4.7)

ablackpanda thanks for the links

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
basic premis, and you MUST BE CARFULL WITH HOW MANY TIMES YOU CLICK

clock 1 too many times and it WILL send you to the menu.

that needs to be fixed along side the text speed being slowed and a pain on the ass, the reason people set the text speed to max on renpy games is so that it is instant.

still playing through it ill edit this post but the things i highlighted NEED to be adressed if it is to make it bigger.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
why all those vn devs disable ctrl? i really need to read all dialogue for every time i play the game?
it boots you to the menu when you click to many times, be carefull, dev has designed it worse than no being able to skip and disabling the text speed funtion in settings

Reactions: Goose69069

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
This was actually great! Really looking forward to seeing more! Would be great to see a mac version too?
hey, James,

hope this finds you well, mate.
you may build your own Ren'Py version for Mac.
try checking this post by FAP369ZONE;
you'll see it's not a nightmare — actually it is quite easy — to have a build for Mac OS.

cheers.

Last edited:

Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
before the golden question got dropped and the game got labelled with the NTR tag, let me clarify to you all that the NTR content in this game is said to be avoidable by the Devs, let's hope it stays that way. That is meaning NTR can be avoidable for MC (MC can decide whether his wife be a slut or not corrupted at all), while MC's friend wives will be automatically cucking their husband from the first version and that's fine by me, as long it's not the mc that gets his wife cucking him.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I would enjoy a reverse-blacked game where you deprogram the women who have cheated on their husbands. Ideally you could then steal them for yourself as well. As long as that is a route with a decent amount of content I'll continue to follow the game. The fact that you can ignore the later interracial stuff leaves me cautiously optimistic.

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
before the golden question got dropped and the game got labelled with the NTR tag, let me clarify to you all that the NTR content in this game is said to be avoidable by the Devs, let's hope it stays that way. That is meaning NTR can be avoidable for MC (MC can decide whether his wife be a slut or not corrupted at all), while MC's friend wives will be automatically cucking their husband from the first version and that's fine by me, as long it's not the mc that gets his wife cucking him.
this is good to hear

Reactions: VOOLTSS

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
3.70 star(s) 112 Votes