3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly game makes no sense without spiting up the branches because you have sissy and alpha running at the same time. There has to be splitting points.
I am Just JOKING, so do not take this seriously;
But Maybe this is where the DEV should create/should've created "A Wife's Phone 2"

- TWP 1 deals Mainly/exclusively with EVERYTHING "ALPHA" male Path(s).
(If You (player) are on the 'Alpha'; You Cannot and Do Not want to be on Cuck or Sissy path;
unless YOU are wanting to Cuck or sissify someone else)

- TWP 2 deals with Everything that Could be considered "Beta" MC path.
(the MC being 'Cucked', Sissy &/or feminized.) - If This is You, then You CANNOT Be 'Alpha'
and At Some point(s) there can be 'crossovers'??

In all fairness, I am NOT a programmer or game writer, So Not sure How that would work;

Reactions: kizzyjurassic

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay. I am Wanting to DL and play.
Options - Just to DL v0.4.8 (full game)
or attempt to find v0.4.7 (prev game) and DL 4.8 update/bugfix(??)
(If This is Best option, can I get a v0.4.7 link or Game save, Please.

Reactions: Roamer231

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I have downloaded the compressed version of this game four times.

Every time, when i try to extract it, i get multiple corrupt file warnings:

View attachment 3643882

I might try to download the Ridiculously Huge Version...
Am I reading that correctly, it took 13 minutes and 32 seconds to extract the archive?
Maybe the archive was fine until it was stored on a faulty drive?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I'm curious what the changes in 4.7 and 4.8 were.

Also I had used one of my old saves and had played back through had lost almost everyone out of the app. I played back through and the wife was never added back to the app. I assumed eventually she would be as everyone said you just had to play back through to step 48.

That is definitely not the case not sure if that is still forthcoming with some of the major changes that were made. I know at one point in the dialog (guessing this is the alpha path) mc tells jenna "i'll just divorce her" and know at the part where the new japanese woman is starting to play a bigger role. So honestly don't know if the wife is completely lost but there is a part of me that is kind of like I don't care because it's not like I'm going to go back through that all again.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Back when I was going through the first 48 steps the game never allowed me to readd mc's wife even after devs mentioned adding her.

Now the game allowed mc to add kioko but you can't do anything with after adding her.

And to go back and try and see what happened? Way too many steps...tiring not worth it. The grinding you would have to do all over again.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
What is weird is I just looked through the save file in a renpy editor and its hard to comprehend and what I mean by that is that if you look at all the values from the mc's wife on this save file none of it jives with where she is in story.

I guess my questioning based on the original logic and game functions. Even with the changes, how does the mc's wife not only get dropped from your app, you're not given the opportunity to add her back and she becomes a raging sexfiend yet the characters values, if you look in the save file, are still what they were prior to the major changes unless there was a purposeful flag set.

had to make multiple edits....severly typing deficient apparently this evening....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So this now opens another question. Changing a flag adds mc's wife back with her values prior to the major rewrites. Does this break the game?

With the rewrite was she due to comeback much later after kioko shows up?

One would think with the way the narrative was going that she was basically being written off by the MC on this branch which you kind of were forced into?
1715990614602.png

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Adding the wife back takes her branch all the way back to the beginning of the rewrite when Salim offers her a job as a stripper.

KINGKONG91

Apr 16, 2020
Can you please bring back a proper guide to the game where it told you what paths needed progressing rather then just "progress other paths" it's so much worse then the older version.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I summed up the Core Choices on one of the recent pages.
Hi, thx. Do you know if the femdom contents were removed with the latest updates? I was able to play that contents before the last 2/3 updates but now i can't. I know for femdom/chastity you need to have wife added and than remove the app later. But now, also if i try to do it i'm not able to found femdom/chastity again :cry:
Bloody Ink i try to tag you too :)

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, thx. Do you know if the femdom contents were removed with the latest updates? I was able to play that contents before the last 2/3 updates but now i can't. I know for femdom/chastity you need to have wife added and than remove the app later. But now, also if i try to do it i'm not able to found femdom/chastity again :cry:
Bloody Ink i try to tag you too :)
Yes, the FemDom branch is disabled for now but was mentioned by BI that the branch/it's content would return in one of the next updates.
The Cristina+Wife+MC content is also currently missing, there is currently only the BBC-section of that branch avaible by default through the AddWife Cuck route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swooosh

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch)

Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route with Wife, Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
Add Wife + gym NTR on -> Cuck Route with Wife (most content), FemMC branches, No Niece #2 branch even after adding her to the app through the Wife+Paul choice, future Wife+Paul content possible on how the branch ends

no Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route (Wife gets added to the MC's app later on), Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Sissy" -> Sissy Route, default Niece BBC branch, no XY App content
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Cuck"(w/o sissy tag) -> Cuck Route (netorare/netorase route later on), FemMC branches (leads into Niece BBC branch at the very end before content ends, future FemMc+Niece+Paul content possible on how it ends, Wife+Paul option to save her stops working at step 113 since you don't have access to the Wife's phone)

"no Add Wife's Sister" content only works with the "no Add Wife" route since it requires "Wife not added step 48" to trigger.
Even after adding her to the MC's app shortly after in the noAddWife Alpha Route her "MC+Wife's Sister" branch doesn't show up, so no point in not adding her when going for the "gym NTR off" option for that route.
This Game REALLY Needs a Walk-thru or a 'Choice & Options' guide at start of Game.
When George sends MC the App at start of game, did I need to DL it? will I have another option to do so?
when MC's Wife asks "What job should I go for, should I have chose Company, instead of school? (I chose school)

3.70 star(s) 119 Votes