3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
That Is Odd, that a CEO would not have "Better" control over his employees Behavior (Jenna).
Well, that is the story for you. You can say no to her at all times if you don't want to interact with her. But you can also be more understanding and go with it. I don't know how is it in real life, there you probably CEO can have more control how others behave.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well, Have Fun everyone. I am OUT!
My MC just lost his company and getting f*cked by this Piece of Shit!!
- I decided best way to play this game,... Is NOT to Play it at all.
(Kinda reminds me of quote from N.O.A.H. in "War Games")

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch)
Some people don't mind the " where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch) as they see Jenna as someone who should rot and burn in hell on a spitroast while getting spitroasted.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Well, that is the story for you. You can say no to her at all times if you don't want to interact with her. But you can also be more understanding and go with it. I don't know how is it in real life, there you probably CEO can have more control how others behave.
She'd have been fired after sending the first blowjob pic....HR nightmare waiting to happen.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
That Is Odd, that a CEO would not have "Better" control over his employees Behavior (Jenna).
I mean the whole premise is pretty far fetched and if you were that big of an idiot I can't see you being a CEO. It never actually goes into how Salim was able to take his company and that now you owe billions of dollars. It's pretty far out there in fantasyland.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
And in r/l a bitch like Jenna? She'd either have been found in a ditch by the side of the row by now or ended up as mindless crack whore for someone (probably not of her own doing).

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Well, Have Fun everyone. I am OUT!
My MC just lost his company and getting f*cked by this Piece of Shit!!
- I decided best way to play this game,... Is NOT to Play it at all.
(Kinda reminds me of quote from N.O.A.H. in "War Games")
Also I don't any woman who supposedly loves their husband that would stay friends with someone who just destroyed their family's entire life. If she did I guarantee she'd be shown the door.

MisterStitch

Dec 22, 2022
Any idea , witch branch it might be ? Most of the branch i have are end of the current content ( except for Lana witch i can't start since i m not on the right path for that )
1716099011231.png

Darkepyon

Sep 3, 2016
The problem with this game there are so many winding paths that its easy to lock yourself out of the path you actually wanted to see without even realizing how you accomplished it they need to come up with a walkthrough that you can actually follow not this line starts at part 37 of so and so path

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
The problem with this game there are so many winding paths that its easy to lock yourself out of the path you actually wanted to see without even realizing how you accomplished it they need to come up with a walkthrough that you can actually follow not this line starts at part 37 of so and so path
There are not so much actual choices as it seems to be.
I summed up the Core Choices on one of the recent pages.

The real issue is that most of the branches were written kind of individually and at different times due the Patreon voting results, BI tried to bring them in line so the different branches content matches up an overall timeline.
Most of the branches have different pacing based on their amount of steps/interactions, and some events only make sense after certain branches have reached a certain step, because of that you have now and than some dry-phases where most branches come to a hold till the last branch catched up, and the player gets flooded with content again afterwards.

To create a fluentd experience instead of putting a hold to branches the only option would be to create additional steps inbetween for where they are needed to the branches with a faster pacing to stretch/slow them down to match the overall pacing.

Another issue is the players freedom to ignore content they aren't that much interested in, by just ignoring for example the stepsisters phone the entire game can come to a full stop and isn't progressing further.
Not much BI could do about that exept taking away the players freedom or adding a codeline that auto-progresses a branch if a player ignores a step for 7+ ingame days.

Addressing your "this line starts at part 37 of so and so", that's quite a common thing in every game/programm but is most often hidden away from the user.
That's how programmers ensure certain events happen at a certain time, without these if-then-commands everything would start right away and you would have to face the timeline issues again.

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
There are not so much actual choices as it seems to be.
I summed up the Core Choices on one of the recent pages.

The real issue is that most of the branches were written kind of individually and at different times due the Patreon voting results, BI tried to bring them in line so the different branches content matches up an overall timeline.
Most of the branches have different pacing based on their amount of steps/interactions, and some events only make sense after certain branches have reached a certain step, because of that you have now and than some dry-phases where most branches come to a hold till the last branch catched up, and the player gets flooded with content again afterwards.

To create a fluentd experience instead of putting a hold to branches the only option would be to create additional steps inbetween for where they are needed to the branches with a faster pacing to stretch/slow them down to match the overall pacing.

Another issue is the players freedom to ignore content they aren't that much interested in, by just ignoring for example the stepsisters phone the entire game can come to a full stop and isn't progressing further.
Not much BI could do about that exept taking away the players freedom or adding a codeline that auto-progresses a branch if a player ignores a step for 7+ ingame days.

Addressing your "this line starts at part 37 of so and so", that's quite a common thing in every game/programm but is most often hidden away from the user.
That's how programmers ensure certain events happen at a certain time, without these if-then-commands everything would start right away and you would have to face the timeline issues again.
I think the cuck thing still happens even if you turn it off at the beginning, like with brother and greg.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I think the cuck thing still happens even if you turn it off at the beginning, like with brother and greg.
It only happens in the AddWife Alpha route if the player triggers the command for the Wife in the app.
In the noAddWife Alpha route it only happens because the MC has given up on his Wife and started a new relationship with her coworker, and there is also the option to tell the brother to not give in to the Wife's approaches which skips the steps where the brother tells the MC about how they had sex, and goes right to the point where the Wife stops pestering the brother.
There is also the option to tell the Wife's boss to stop his harassment, which skips the entire Wife Job #1 branch to step 135, or you can switch her over to the MC's company where the MC solves the misunderstanding of coworker suspecting the Wife cheating on her husband with the boss by explaining that the boss is her husband.

Reactions: KiraJames

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
It only happens in the AddWife Alpha route if the player triggers the command for the Wife in the app.
In the noAddWife Alpha route it only happens because the MC has given up on his Wife and started a new relationship with her coworker, and there is also the option to tell the brother to not give in to the Wife's approaches which skips the steps where the brother tells the MC about how they had sex, and goes right to the point where the Wife stops pestering the brother.
There is also the option to tell the Wife's boss to stop his harassment, which skips the entire Wife Job #1 branch to step 135, or you can switch her over to the MC's company where the MC solves the misunderstanding of coworker suspecting the Wife cheating on her husband with the boss by explaining that the boss is her husband.
wait i can give up on her?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
wait i can give up on her?
Yes, kind of. The MC gives up on their marriage and no longer cares about her as his wife but is still interested to return her to normal after adding her to his app, Jenna still sticks around to annoy the MC but he later on adds her husband to his app and starts to feminize him to get back at Jenna.

3.70 star(s) 119 Votes