RPGM Onhold Adventurer's Journey [v0.0.5F4] [AtaDev]

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
That's a bug. I fixed the game and I'm gonna update mediafire link soon. You can just copy paste your save to the new game folder. Thanks for the feedback!

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Mediafire links has bugfixed! To get a pass to right wing of town just interact with the box again after donating 1000G to box.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2850507

Overview:
You are an adventurer who decides to take a rest on your journey and rest enough until you rest enough. On your rest, you will meet with new people and get stronger for your goal! Will you make them your friends or your enemies? Your choices will determine the story!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-14
Release Date: 2023-08-14
Developer: AtaDev - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: (Bugfix) - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: (Bugfix) - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2850358 View attachment 2850359 View attachment 2850360 View attachment 2850369 View attachment 2850370 View attachment 2850371
Question. When downloading This for the 1st time, do I use Mega or Workupload?
Or Should I just download Mediafire w/ Bugfix? Or do I need to DL both?

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Please don't stop releasing femdom games guys. :love:
I don't plan to stop developing the game as long as I get enough support on Patreon to have motivation to continue. I'm not forcing anyone to subscribe to me on Patreon because I will share new updates publicly as well but I have to make a living too you know. I'll share new information about next update (0.1.0) in a couple of days so keep checking up my Patreon.

Reactions: Shelscott50

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
I will be starting to working on the first version of the Adventurer's Journey soon. Please let me know what you like or dislike about the game so I can shape how I should work on the first version. To learn a bit more about the first version, check out my

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
I'm starting to work on the first version of Adventurer's Journey (version 0.1.0) . My route will be: Writing (story, character lines etc.), creating skills and battles for Amara and Adriana, deciding the fetishes and scenes. I plan to share it in a month. To support me and make the development faster don't forget to on any tier you want!

If you want to suggest your ideas, join my server to share them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdventurersJourney-DemoFix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
i just made a poll on . Don’t forget to join my Patreon and vote to decide new fetishes in first update!

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hello everyone. I would really appreciate if you suggest ideas for the next update and share some scenes that you would like to be similar in the game. I want my game to be liked by you, the people, so I want to build my game together with you. You can share your ideas here or join my free discord server to share them.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone. I would really appreciate if you suggest ideas for the next update and share some scenes that you would like to be similar in the game. I want my game to be liked by you, the people, so I want to build my game together with you. You can share your ideas here or join my free discord server to share them.
Petplay ( puppy boy ) and a outfit for that

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hey everyone. I made some sketches for next update. They're incomplete and just quick sketches to show you what I plan to do.
I shared more images on my . To check them out too and support me to continue developing Adventurer's Journey, join my Patreon. Without supports I can't keep making Adventurer's Journey so your supports on Patreon really important.

Reactions: Moussedo

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
I shared new characters for the upcoming update on my Patreon. To check them out and more: . Join my Patreon to learn everything new about the upcoming update. I share new information and new sketches everyday!