joypinse

May 5, 2018
these savegames dont work for me
usually they come with an installer
this time its just a folder
i copied it to C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 048
but they dont show up ingame
any ideas?
EDIT: since i have to run the games as administrator the savegames have to be copied there!
working now

Last edited:

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Well here are minimum requirements for games made with this engine:
Windows XP+
Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
2GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime
Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
20GB free disk space
My experience is that my game works on really potato laptop. You could have some "lag" when first loading animations on scene but besides that once it loads it should go ok. But I am guessing you will never know until you try. There is compressed version of game as well that one should work faster if you have issues with original size game.
hi nenad i really like your game but my pc heat levels go to 70 celisius and ihave i5 5th gen with 8gb ram but still it really heats up the pc for this particular game any suggestions

Galin

May 5, 2017
hi nenad i really like your game but my pc heat levels go to 70 celisius and ihave i5 5th gen with 8gb ram but still it really heats up the pc for this particular game any suggestions
Look for the Cooler, maybe dirty, is it hot?

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Kind of a weird request, but can somebody upload the report.txt from 0.48? Somehow at some point that got modified so now every time I patch the game I get the warning message about the file checksum being wrong and have to manually tell it to ignore it, since it's actually completely irrelevant to the game running.

The file is fairly large for a text file, but should be able to be compressed down substantially less (the one from 0.42, which is the original version I downloaded, is 2.5MB and .7z ultra compresses it down to 71KB).

Alternatively if Nenad can just remove that from the game install folder (since again, it's not actually relevant) in future releases (or at least remove it from being something the patcher updates) that'd be even better.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well here are minimum requirements for games made with this engine:
Windows XP+
Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
2GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime
Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
20GB free disk space
My experience is that my game works on really potato laptop. You could have some "lag" when first loading animations on scene but besides that once it loads it should go ok. But I am guessing you will never know until you try. There is compressed version of game as well that one should work faster if you have issues with original size game.
Doubt his PC will handle it. I have pretty much the same specs I think and I've not been able to play the game since you updated the game around V29 or something. Its all your fault my balls are blue-er than..... Than erm..... Whats blue and can be related to blue balls?

Oh never mind. Fact of the matter is, you need a better PC than you'd think to run the game. 7 years or older and you won't have a chance.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes