yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ok I am losing my mind lol. I can't find the last dog toy that's supposed to be in front of the drama school at Neal's place? I just don't see it

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I swear I read in the walkthrough. Will confirm. If you invite the Mom before the Aunt. You lock the aunt out and she can't be invited. If you saved prior to invites to the Platinum room try and see what happens.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ah Haaaa!!! It's bug. This from Nemo's..opps Nenad's page lol!!!

If you play from begin and going to send Leonora to platinum room make sure that you did not send Violette before. 3 some with Melissa need to be open before sending her to plat room. I will fix this for next update.

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Everytime i walk in a Doll house room the game crashes. Ver 0.48 , running as admin , never encountered a bug before in the game.

Bigflo

Jul 2, 2020
Hi I hope you can help me.
I am looking just for the walkthrough for the 0.46 version.
thanks for help

Old Roach

Formerly 'elbaszlak'
Jun 25, 2017
Hey Nenad, love your game! Can you tell me where on the internet is Natalie's singing or is it something that you did just for this game, maybe it's weird, but I sometimes turn on the game just to listen to her song, also same feelings for the background music when you enter the hotel. Cheers!

soromaro

Feb 25, 2020
Right I love the game but since I updated to windows 10 I cant update the game. Got version 0.46 downloaded update from 0.46 to 0.47. Installation runs and when everything is unpacked the batch file runs for a split of a second and its says that its finish updating but nothing changes its still 0.46. I did put the update in the same folder as the game.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Right I love the game but since I updated to windows 10 I cant update the game. Got version 0.46 downloaded update from 0.46 to 0.47. Installation runs and when everything is unpacked the batch file runs for a split of a second and its says that its finish updating but nothing changes its still 0.46. I did put the update in the same folder as the game.
Have ran the game. Does it say in the first screen 46 or 47?. The file folder name doesn't change. Just the files inside the folder. Does the .exe file say 47?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes