Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know what dolls are in the portfolio for this update.

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Walkthrough for the 0.48?
**Version 0.48**

(main Story)

-Speak with nenad and ask him where his cell phone is. He will tell you that he will listen his messages if you sucessfully recruit Diva to act in one of his erotic movies. So, next step is to talk with Diva. Talk with her about Nenads movie. She will ask nenad are you really his hellper. After that you and Diva will go to Nenad's studio. There, again talk to Diva about movie. She will ask for script of movie before starting audition. So go to danielle for the script. Once you enter her house a short cut scene will begin with Danielle and Jamal (her school friend) She will give you script and willy will go out. So back to hillwood and inside Nenad's studio we go. Drag and drop script to Diva, and then talk with her about what you need to do. Audition will start and here you just need to enjoy, i guess. After audition speak with diva once more till she say that she need time to read rest of script. Now go back to Danielle. Another cutscene will start and after all is done... you and Jamal are ready to do 3 some with Danielle. To do 3 some speak with Jamal.

(unlockables)

- In Tight Pink hole bar speak with Bethany about restoom. She will tell you that it'sbehind dancing couple (mimi) but also that she need to go in so you should not follow her. Ofc Willy will go there. Click on cabin A to peek what she is doing inside.
- New animations added to Heidi beach scene
- New animations added to briana (BJ contest menager) scene in bronze room.
- New character Destiny will appear in front of Willy's building after finishing indigo essence quest
- You can now call Neal to platinum room... With him ofc Mia and Claudia will follow
- New content for Daisy after you call Neal to plat room so check those MMF animations
- A lot missing sweet memories added to girls in plat room so check those out as well.
- Dolls, many portfolios and photos also added

(sadly he doesnt expand upon the dolls, portfolios and photos).

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I'm giving up this game, thanks for the answer. :p
First of all, MC is married and he's fucking anyone everywhere.

Secondly, he often fucks married/engaged women.

Thirdly, a dude shares her woman with him.

So, does it matter?

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Part 1-4 have exactly the same size (3.81 GB), do i really have to download all parts?
I think you can download the v0-47 and download the update patch to v0-48, it will only be like 6Gb for the total, less than if you download all the 4 parts of the new update. I done that for Corrupted Kingdoms and it was better

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
First of all, MC is married and he's fucking anyone everywhere.

Secondly, he often fucks married/engaged women.

Thirdly, a dude shares her woman with him.

So, does it matter?
I didn't mind the threesomes with other dudes so much, though I could've done without them, but the foursome at the current end of the main story was really borderline. Not only are those guys unattractive, one is so fat that you can barely see the girl squeezed in between there.
Shit like that really should be optional...

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Maybe I missed something, but I tried to start a new game and I can't go into the executive office right at the beginning. The MC says "I don't need to go there." I already talked to Maya, asked about her back, and she said Mrs Skye wanted to see me. This is on 0.48, mac version.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Can someone explain to me how progress is made in conversations and exploration? I give the closet, photo, bed, etc. I do not know if it works with the mouse because I have to hit it several times or it is automatic, it is as if the lines of dialogue did not work well it takes a long time ... I don't understand

jerichoo

Jun 3, 2018
Downloaded the full Mac version 0.48 and not able to see previous saves from Dev.
Auto Saves are not working as well.
Anyone has this issue?

Reactions: JustWill

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
Check that there are no open windows underneath, example: the browser.
Close all programs and re-run the game

Last edited:

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
That's all, you just have to do unlockables and wait for the next version
- In Tight Pink hole bar speak with Bethany about restoom. She will tell you that it'sbehind dancing couple (mimi) but also that she need to go in so you should not follow her. Ofc Willy will go there. Click on cabin A to peek what she is doing inside.
- New animations added to Heidi beach scene
- New animations added to briana (BJ contest menager) scene in bronze room.
- New character Destiny will appear in front of Willy's building after finishing indigo essence quest
- You can now call Neal to platinum room... With him ofc Mia and Claudia will follow
- New content for Daisy after you call Neal to plat room so check those MMF animations
- A lot missing sweet memories added to girls in plat room so check those out as well.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes