Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I didn't mind the threesomes with other dudes so much, though I could've done without them, but the foursome at the current end of the main story was really borderline. Not only are those guys unattractive, one is so fat that you can barely see the girl squeezed in between there.
Shit like that really should be optional...
Dude, honestly...

Do you wanna complain about anything that doesn't suit your tastes 1000%?

just do it, if it makes you happy.

anyway, Everything in this game is optional. You can skip any sex scene if you want.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! For testing purposes only since it not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking.***
Compressed version v0.48 5.68Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.47 to v0.48 254Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.48.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting. If game runs slow try to run it as administrator.

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
Please take a look at first page, there is compressed version of 5 gb or something. Really, a lot of info are on first page as well as animation rip of a lot animations from game :)
I know about the compressed version and kudos to you for trying to make one for us.
I missed an update or two around .3x and since then the file size has been keeping me away from experiencing the updates.
I'll give the compressed version a shot.

Keep up the great work!

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Compressed version is done by megalol not by the dev (Nenad), it's an unofficial version. So there's a possibility that there may be issues, bugs specific to compressed version and non existent in the original game. (or it can be smooth as a butter too. :) )

As I understood he did a good job with the compressed version, but again keep in mind that visual quality will be lower and possibility of bugs.

Reactions: gagamel1
Oct 3, 2019
I suspect asking will make me a pariah here, but is there any potential impregnation/pregnancy content planned down the road?

Don't get me wrong, the game is awesome as it is, I'm just curious

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I suspect asking will make me a pariah here, but is there any potential impregnation/pregnancy content planned down the road?

Don't get me wrong, the game is awesome as it is, I'm just curious
Well, since this has all taken place in only one day, I suspect that we will have to wait another nine months to find out the answer to your question.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The archives for 48 on the first post are at least partially corrupted. Winrar or 7Zip, I get checksum errors on the files Scene.vs282 and on Character.vc045. The whole thing unpacks but those corrupt files would screw me later trying to upgrade with a delta.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The clicking bug where clicks don't take effect is infuriating, too. I can get past the dialogs with an autohotkey macro that fires off 50 clicks, sure, but then I miss dialogue and get stuck because I don't know what they said. Such a shame, this game is great, if it actually worked.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The clicking bug where clicks don't take effect is infuriating, too. I can get past the dialogs with an autohotkey macro that fires off 50 clicks, sure, but then I miss dialogue and get stuck because I don't know what they said. Such a shame, this game is great, if it actually worked.
Try running game as administrator some say that helped with this issue (as it's not really known bug, game does work normal way with simple 1 click next sentence show) Could be something on your system or this "pirated" version of game. When downloaded directly from my patreon only one person had this issue and running as admin was solution for them. Keep in mind that every time I update game previous update goes free for everyone so currently free version is 0.47 :)

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I've played v.0.48 , which was dowloaded from Ponolab - not a single problem. Yes, after every update I'm startin a new game, from the blank list. Once I have such problem - v.0.46, solution was very simple - restarting my PC. And, yes, run your game as administrator. My system - Windows 10 LTSС v. 1809.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes