Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Wait, what version should I download for a 1st time user?

I only see 0.48, and 0.49 to 0.50 update, and 0.50 to 0.51 update.

No 0.48 to 0.49 update?
You should download 0.50 directly from my patreon (it's now free) and after that is up to you I guess. Also ALL previous updater files are on aowd site. Link to those is also on my patreon and also free for everyone :)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Just a quick question while we wait for an updated WT, after speaking to wife about doing photo shoot for Nenad, where do we find him to report her agreement? He isn't in studio or bar.
You REALLY dont need a WT for this update in particular.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Personally, I just need help of where to find the missing lingerie... im so lost, going everywhere... lol

Capture.JPG

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, can someone tell me how to install an update? Thank you

( I'm not sure anymore so I prefer asking than making a mistake )

Teaureau

Nov 10, 2019
Hmm... tried to unpack it as in some posts described. Put all parts together in one folder and unpack only part 1.
How big should the unpacked folder be when everything worked as it should?
What is with part 2-6?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Hmm... tried to unpack it as in some posts described. Put all parts together in one folder and unpack only part 1.
How big should the unpacked folder be when everything worked as it should?
What is with part 2-6?
if all unpacked, and patched to latest, should be around 26gb

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
mac uploader (49>50) doesn't work. even with 48>49 i had problems, but before that everything was perfect. what can i do?

Zeden

Apr 5, 2017
Walktrough 051

(main story)

-Talk with Lady Gloria and say you must visit Fiona. Go to Fiona's father house and speak with her about photosession for magazine. return to Hotel and talk with nenad again. Go down to hotel restaurant and speak with waitress Michelle about helping Nenad with photo session. She will say that waiter that is also there (in vip section) will cover her shift. Go there (where Rose is) and speak with waiter about Michelle shift. Willy will tell him about Jenna platinum service. He will be more then happy to accept to help willy with that. Go back to where Jenna is and speak with her about Platinum service. After 3some hint will say to go to cinema so do as hint say cause hints are never wrong! In cinema talk with Lady Gloria and Mrs. Maria. Watch the movie and see what heppens next. After all that speak with them again and say that you need to visit Fiona. So go to her house and short cut scene will start (this is end of this part of main story)

(unlockables)

-Many girls are added to plat room and some new scenes for some that are allready there.
- You can now call this girls to platinum room
- Dee Dee (after all things from her main story)
- Amelie (after you had solo sex with her and bought her all clothings)
- Danielle (after MMF 3some and all clothings)
- Monique (after you finished MMF 3some and her main story) + FFM 3some with Mia/Claudia depening on path you play
- Erica (after her main story and all clothings) She also have FFM 3some with Dee Dee
- Maya (after MMMF 4some and her main story parts)
- Gabrielle now has MMF 3some with Daaisy bf (so daisy need to be in plat room)
- Leonora/Stella have MMF after you call maya and pierre to plat room

- Brianna (bj contest manager from bronze room) has new cum in pussy animation)

(new feature)

- When you press and hold B on your keyboard it will show all exits from current scene but also all items that are important for side story quests or main story on scene. This will not show collections (such as dolls, photos and similar) This feature is now added through whole game so it may help you with gameplay.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Love what you're doing with this game, I don't see anyone on this platform with that kinda approach! Besides the adult scenes, it makes you appreciate playing the game by itself (finding and collecting dolls, photos, magazines,..) There are some things I don't like (mainly due to personal preferences), but the pros far outweighs the cons!

Reactions: depechedNode
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes