BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
This is a great game, definitely worth a download. I could even see myself paying for the completed thing; not much of a patreon guy.

That said, I wish the bug with the mouse not reacting when you are clicking through dialogue could be fixed. The only way I found to power through it is with an autoclicker Autohotkey macro, and I miss about 80% of the dialogue that way. Nothing happens when I click, sometimes something happens when I repeatedly double-click.

This is on a clean Windows 10 install, I reinstalled just last week and every other game, including AAA titles, work as they should; the mouse is fine. It's just in this game that I can't click through dialogue, which is basically a game breaker.

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
First and foremost: love the game!!

And then: I've downloaded and copied the saves to the correct directory, but only two saves show up. One marked "24.06.2020 0.19h" and the other "25.06.2020 15.57h".

Shouldn't the rest show up as well?

Reactions: CptComa

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
havent played yet, maybe someone could tell what kind of incest is in this game?
look at the previous page

For slow text and/or unresponsive mouse clicking issues:

Try restarting the game or running it as an administrator.

For other questions, issues check the
on first page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox
Sep 2, 2020
I also read that the savegame object data should be in xml format but i couldnt read the savegamefile.

I dont know if the savegame format has changed in general or if it is just encrypted.
If it is just encrypted you may look for a way to save unencryopted and can then edit the xml file directly and add change fields for a new version of the game by hand that would probably still way fast than playing through the whole thing.
look at the previous page

For slow text and/or unresponsive mouse clicking issues:

Try restarting the game or running it as an administrator.

For other questions, issues check the
on first page.
i could reproduce the mouse and fps lag with changing from window to full screen if i remember right.
So they either have to fix the engine or he should force the game to restart after changing that.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
i could reproduce the mouse and fps lag with changing from window to full screen if i remember right.
So they either have to fix the engine or he should force the game to restart after changing that.
If I know Nenad after all these years, then I'm sure for one thing, he's probably working his ass off to solve this and other issues. And if it's an engine issue like this one, he's either in contact with VIS devs for possible solutions and/or getting ready to update the game engine to newer VIS version.

But for now only known solutions for this issue is those two methods AFAIK.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Visionaire devs also say it's hard to make new save system that would work with older version of game. And yeah it's not only me who asked that. It's probably one of most frequent questions to devs. But it seems no one want to make any changes to that. We will see if my way around this works as I think it should with EON game soon :)
Honestly.. The Vis devs likely just worked themselves into a corner, and changing the save system would take a lot of work, likely forcing them to overhaul a lot of code they no longer know how works.

I've developed games in Unity for a few years (Took a Computer Science degree in Games development since that seemed a lot more fun to learn developing that), and I've never really run into that issues.. A save game is basically a saved state of all that is going on. Such as; Player position, how far the player got in that and that conversation etc. Its basically just a bunch of numbers.

I'd suggest you at least look into Unity. Theres many very good tutorials out there that will teach you how to create any sort of game you wish.

But again, you have a Patreon, they might not be willing to let you spend your time learning it.. Not to mention the small war between "Unity" and "Unreal Engine" people have, despite the fact I'd bet my left arm only a very small percentage of them have ever used either engine..

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i liked the game when i played long ago.....
just 2 reasons i dont play anymore
1- huge file size
2- MC not that convincing or fitting
Personally, I have sorta just gone with "This is just a dream the bloke is having" .. I mean the reaction of his wife when she finds out hes banging 50 girls is completely valid. But somehow shes made out to be the asshole.. Only in a dream would something like that happen.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I got virus hits off these.

Thats a link from his patreon. It contains the saves for version 50. I know its not ideal. But you can likely rush through the content for that.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes