DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I know this is not the main focus next update. But more Irene/Red Rose content should be in next and every update. At least one long scene, because she is the most popular adult in this game that everyone voted

Reactions: HanBoston

Shinnichiban

Mar 16, 2022
Anyone who's a patron that's seen any sneak peak of the next update? I know it's about Sakura and the school girls, but I'm really hoping for some content for our adult characters, particularly Agent17, Irene, or Anriel. Even a small/minor scene for them is enough..

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Updates: Fixed handling for the new version, added +libido to the characters, and more skip mini-games (some that don't interfere with the story don't have one)

=======

I have decided to create another cheat mod instead of using keyboard shortcuts, the mod now uses in-game menus for the following cheats:

+Money: Adds 1000 to your money
+Stats: Sets all mission stats to 10
... and so on.

Installation: Unzip and copy-paste the mod into the 'game' folder.

Notes:
1.This cheat mod is NOT an Anti anti-cheat, so it won't help you if you want to activate the game's console.
2. When you're loading from a saved game, just change the screen (go to the main map or anywhere else) to load up the mod.
3. Tested on v0.23.x; it might not work for future version.

Some screenshot:
Can I ask, what is the frog item do?

Febui

May 6, 2022
I've been at this for a while and every single time something says NTR, it's some girl I have 0 connection with that, at most, I've casually greeted, and at worst just fucking hate(Erica)
The teacher? I don't know her, and she has been given no personality up to that point, there's been nothing to establish NTR.

hexatail, what neurotic people have been demanding you label all forms of voyuerism as "NTR"? this is ridiculous

I do hope I find some actual NTR at some point, with a character I have some kind of relationship with.

3.30 star(s) 137 Votes