fakahentoi

Apr 17, 2024
uhh, after played this game, i can say the girls are absolute angels, and the mc is embodiment of moronness

how the hell the developer make mc this stupid and only think with his crotch, everything he's think is only how to penetrate a girl, and always make stupid decision. its like a 6 years kid mind in a body of 20 years man. almost all the time i read mc internal dialogue makes my brain hurt, and just skip it. developer really-really should polish his/her writing skill, rather than focus on making useless anti cheat engine program. because curently what makes people interested in this game, is its angel girls, graphic and the animation

Reactions: __Mark__

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to level up skills without grinding for hours? Any mods?

Also, is there any save files for corruption and love path for all the characters?

Reactions: Yakkamate

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
I hope the anti cheat mod in the future can auto solve all the puzzles and the skill levels. I mean who gives a fuk about mini games in a sex game? Developer thinks he is making a wonderful video game when in fact no industry will hire him to make games as he does not what is what. I really hope the mod will skip a lot of stuff and auto bypass things like dana's massage and even ignore the threat level of the game. No matter what he does we will break the game and play how we want to play not how it is meant to be. Like who wants grinding? I never grinded even once playing this v0.23 update. And I saved a lot of money and skills since 2 years ago from a starting save that I'd never have to worry.

btw, that puzzle is for getting discounts for the supermarket. Why you need discounts when you have cheat mod to get items free and a lot of money?

TL:DR: Those mini-games are a waste of time and resources, and they are not even good as a game from 1970s
Agreed. I wish a mod would help solve all the puzzles and skills. I also think the dev believes he will be hired by activision in a few years

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to level up skills without grinding for hours? Any mods?

Also, is there any save files for corruption and love path for all the characters?
Found it!!! Idk which mod worked but im using both cheat and phone. Tho it didn’t instantly level up skills but the mods made the game much easier

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
This is so weird. I picked the path to save Ruby (obviously) and was sent to prison. After a single day, I talked to 2 npcs and it went straight to 17 saving me from prison, bypassing all of Matilda's events. It might be because of the cheats, but still pretty odd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most of gamebreaking bugs are caused by mods and cheats. i have seen this here way too often xd
i can only recommend to stay away from those. IF you dont want to play yourself, only use a different save file anywhere in the forum

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Agreed. I wish a mod would help solve all the puzzles and skills. I also think the dev believes he will be hired by activision in a few years
wow! don't plasurvive games lol You mostly break your computer
most of gamebreaking bugs are caused by mods and cheats. i have seen this here way too often xd
This is so weird. I picked the path to save Ruby (obviously) and was sent to prison. After a single day, I talked to 2 npcs and it went straight to 17 saving me from prison, bypassing all of Matilda's events. It might be because of the cheats, but still pretty odd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This part of the game story.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I hope the anti cheat mod in the future can auto solve all the puzzles and the skill levels. I mean who gives a fuk about mini games in a sex game? Developer thinks he is making a wonderful video game when in fact no industry will hire him to make games as he does not what is what. I really hope the mod will skip a lot of stuff and auto bypass things like dana's massage and even ignore the threat level of the game. No matter what he does we will break the game and play how we want to play not how it is meant to be. Like who wants grinding? I never grinded even once playing this v0.23 update. And I saved a lot of money and skills since 2 years ago from a starting save that I'd never have to worry.

btw, that puzzle is for getting discounts for the supermarket. Why you need discounts when you have cheat mod to get items free and a lot of money?

TL:DR: Those mini-games are a waste of time and resources, and they are not even good as a game from 1970s
I will agree on the mod for the (52 shade of bull for incomplete puzzle) but as for the skill was hell easy to level up.
Also you should stay always for survive games lol You sound mostly likely or will break your computer's because of mini- games.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Only negotiation caused me stress. All the others were quite easy.
imo negotiation isnt even nessescary. the time you will need for the puzzle is enough to grind the lil bit of money you will need in the game, lmao

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I will agree on the mod for the (52 shade of bull for incomplete puzzle) but as for the skill was hell easy to level up.
Also you should stay always for survive games lol You sound mostly likely or will break your computer's because of mini- games.
WTf is your logic. I play Far cry or the forest for survival game. I am playing this trash game just for the sex. Sex games don't need puzzles their ruin the entire experience by being a cockblock or hard on desenstizer. I just want to stay in ecstasy permanently

Reactions: Pollinated

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
WTf is your logic. I play Far cry or the forest for survival game. I am playing this trash game just for the sex. Sex games don't need puzzles their ruin the entire experience by being a cockblock or hard on desenstizer. I just want to stay in ecstasy permanently
Not every sex game is always straight forward, in some hentai there are thing you have do to get past to ripe the award. As for the puzzle is was incomplete which in rage me, everyone's who didn't cheat to the damn thing complete. Life isn't like a game where you can just past through it without road block or cheat.

Reactions: Jeycii_

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Not every sex game is always straight forward, in some hentai there are thing you have do to get past to ripe the award. As for the puzzle is was incomplete which in rage me, everyone's who didn't cheat to the damn thing complete. Life isn't like a game where you can just past through it without road block or cheat.
WTF , we are playing games to escape from life. That's the logic. Think deeply young one, you have much to learn.

3.30 star(s) 137 Votes