sinph

Jul 27, 2023
well at toilete dont know what to do since you cant run away from it
Pools of blood slows you down, move around them. Think you can technically get away by running alone, but if you need help there's a talisman pickup in the infirmary that'll let you drop walls which'll stop them for a few secs.

Reactions: wertzukilop

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Thank you for translating this!

Speaking of translation, it kinda sad that no osanago's newest game translation here because of rule 7...

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Their main games feature femdom or futanari content a lot, but for some reason they're diving into light gore content now? I don't really understand what they were thinking here. I'm surprised it's sold so well, but it feels very out of place considering Dieselmine seems to know what their audience is after.

If others enjoy it that's fine, but personally I hope this is just a one-off title.
they have been pretty focused on pixel art and the kinks you mentioned above but you are just new to Dieselmine, they always were more than just femdom and futa (especially the latter)

Reactions: gety123

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
so again because what is considered "hardcore" differs from person too person what are we talking about here
ryona? or straight up guro

also another game that proves we really need a guro tag
I also wanna know. How horror is this game? Is there gore? The belly button thing is a red flag for me but if it's the only weird thing I can tolerate

Reactions: lowtierntrgod

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
..." This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, torture, fresh blood and other hardcore content. "...

Me: YES PLEASE !!!

Thanks !!!

Reactions: arimfan

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I also wanna know. How horror is this game? Is there gore? The belly button thing is a red flag for me but if it's the only weird thing I can tolerate
Honestly it's not that bad. I've only seen two scenes so far but they seem to be relatively tame in the actual depiction if definitively not the theme of whats being depicted. It's not like say StudioS games where the gore is front and center.

This said, the loading times are horrible.

Reactions: Suminohana

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
So I just finished it and got the normal ending... seems like there a few different ending...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Just curious... What was wrong with the other thread of the translated game from 4-5 months ago, from Surgy himself?
https://f95zone.to/threads/english-translation-and-so-blackshadow-came-dieselmine.182665/

Oh well, at least you thanked him, I guess. The more the merrier?

Anyhoo, decent game. With some not OTT -but almost OTT lol- hardcore scenes. Your milage may vary, though. There is a nigh impossible to unlock scene (Mudman 2 - CG 14/21) which apparently is RNG based (very much against you), for that you probably are better off with getting a full save (check the above thread), but all other scenes are quite straightforward and easy to acquire once you get your bearings...

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
cause that one didn't have enough screenshots, I remember looking at it and skipping it cause I had no idea what the game would be like.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Another day, another game where I don't play AS the terrifying eldritch tentacle monster beyond the reaches of sanity. :(

Anyway, *downloads*
I heard that "At the Mountains of Friendship" and "Manor" have you play as eldritch monster beyond the reaches of sanity.

"Tentacle lockers" and a few similar games are also nice. "Lovecraft locker" has Lovecraftian themes, but you don't feel particularly crazy.

There are also a few other games that let you play as evil monster, but you wouldn't feel so eldritch, like Stationmaster and Goblin... Brothel. They just make you feel like your soul is dirty.

Do you have a recommendation for a game where you get to play as a sexy tentacle monster, not vomit-inducing tentacle monster? Sanity doesn't matter.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Look pretty atmospheric so right now I am actually interested to try it for the horror element over the sexual content, honestly. :unsure:

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
played untranslated, kind of fun, but kind of annoying to play. The CG's are good atleast

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes