umheygurl

Apr 7, 2019
i need more of content like that jellyfish
yeah I absolutely agree, out of all the H-scenes in the game the jellyfish one was the only time i actually was into what was happening

Just so you know, there is actually a -secret-ish- happy ending. Not even kidding. Hint: maybe it's a choice to not choose any of the final three answers, too...
Also thank you for this omfg Literally all i cared about was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i was about to come here and vent out my frustrations that this wasn't possible, as well as
But this comment answered BOTH of those things funnily enough thank you bro now i really like how the game turned out

Reactions: Zippix

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the game opening and then immediately closing?

Edit: Fixed it, my flight stick was plugged in and for whatever reason that made the game shit its pants.

Last edited:

hieucoi11zx

Apr 8, 2019
Fixed it by doing earlier save point and replaying/ could also be not having the amulet active when enetering the infirmary, last time i entered it was with the amulet buff active. try both and it will probably fix. =)
alright, i try replaying from save file and find out that it will be fixed if the dog didn't appear at 1st floor

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
at the roof you need to pick wrong shadows and at 4th try when you fail again you will get scene i think
Strange. I've failed the shadows two times but they only say they're teasing me and then leave me alone. Then I can interact with them again to retry but it's still the same

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
at the roof you need to pick wrong shadows and at 4th try when you fail again you will get scene i think
Strange. I've failed the shadows two times but they only say they're teasing me and then leave me alone. Then I can interact with them again to retry but it's still the same
:unsure:
...this was not one of your most glorious moments, I'd reckon.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
How can i escape from 4th toilet?
I run away and when i run out of stamina always get captured
You need to avoid blobs on ground (they slowdown speed) and manage stamina (run-walk managment)(also its better to plaz on keyboard, while gamepad are supported but moving with it are cluncky)

My question - what for closed room and principal office? And how to get second ending? (i had normal)
BTW good spooky little game

Last edited:

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
You need to avoid blobs on ground (they slowdown speed) and manage stamina (run-walk managment)(also its better to plaz on keyboard, while gamepad are supported but moving with it are cluncky)

My question - what for closed room and principal office? And how to get second ending? (i had normal)
aaah, thank u its work...

for locked class room you can getting its key near the gate school,
i dont know whats the function for principal office, in this room we just found a note.

I dunno about get second ending...
im same with you, just getting the second ending

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
yea i found key too, i mean there some spaces which are not used in game. I think i have 1-st normal ending (when girl awakes in infirmary)

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
Fappable. That's what I'd summarize this game as. My reviews on h-games are based on this one concept. "Can I preform combat and min/max it then immediately a frame after see my character get plowed and turned into a breeding bed?" Yes. This game can do it, although, it lacks for reasons that hard to put into words. The quality is there, the MC is charming, the mood is set, the story is entertaining...

The gameplay loop. That's what it is; paired with the "reward" being a CG. The CGs aren't bad, by any means; tentacles, looming darkness, the lust and corruption of sharing pleasure forever and being a breeding bed. I personally like the Jellyfish one, which seems to be popular among the commenters too. The MC looks good and her body is mature and young in the right ways so you get to make your own headcanon. So by all means, there's nothing to really complain about, but it feels... uninspired? Lack of a better word, since I do commend the artist and the effort. I feel like if the developer were to improve this game, he'd just need more assets for customization. Maybe black pigtails, or a brunette ponytail? Different eyes or colors? Maybe even the darkness itself could change? Instead of being red and black, make it green or white even? Or clothing swaps? Breast size adjustments? It's so close to being a 5 star but it's missing just a dash of creativity. Still very hot and enjoyable for the player, but there's no reason to come back.

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
wait a minute how do i get the rape attack from this shot: View attachment 3659839
if you're talking about the one in the bottom left, you need to get the unlabeled key next to the gate and head to the 3rd floor. There should be a locked classroom at the right end of the 3rd floor, and inside there should be a shadow thingy near the lectern. It has three rape attacks that it cycles through, you need to refresh the room after escaping one attack.

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019

For the endings

Reactions: Wispy13
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes