5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
A Persona 5 hentai game with Kamoshida as the protagonist? Whatever, I'll take it. You better find a way to put Sae and Kawakami in this though.

Dec 7, 2018
A Persona 5 hentai game with Kamoshida as the protagonist? Whatever, I'll take it. You better find a way to put Sae and Kawakami in this though.
I concur. Kawakami was one of the dopest characters in the game in my opinion, fucking loved that chick and her character story. Would love to turn her into a nice piece of cum guzzling fuckmeat.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yo I want it. Let's be the perv. A perv game be the perv.
DBZ the perv is Roshi. Being chad Trunks raping would make no sense. You want Roshi.
P5 the perv is Kamoshida. It works!
I can play as kamoshida but not as roshi lol

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yup. It's a choice heavy game and I'll make it pretty obvious. For anyone who wants to know what the NTR path is, I'll put it in spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Love path will have more teacher/student moments, while the corruption path will have the mind control -> turning girls into his slaves, etc...

I'm making the love path a slow burn. There will be action by the end of Act 1 for it, but the beginning parts are going to be slow.
Hmm played both paths,but am going to play the love path. Hopefully in love he has work to get the bitches unlike magical mumbo jumbo in corruption

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote