Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Zanifae

Oct 23, 2021
I am very much following this, I like the concept of the original sad it was a mess of a game. I have good vibes for your success.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
dark spirit game link ? anyone ?
Maybe he's waiting a little..

The game is astonishingly cinematic sometimes.. and the premise is new
The atmosphere is pretty grim too, somehow.. but in an ordinary p0rn kind of way
:unsure:

Lots of potential, given the premise and the fact that it is being made by someone who loves BBS
Next version is gonna come w/ a couple more chicks.. that's when it'll get serious

Best of luck, ZTF

Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Maybe he's waiting a little..

The game is astonishingly cinematic sometimes.. and the premise is new
The atmosphere is pretty grim too, somehow.. but in an ordinary p0rn kind of way
:unsure:

Lots of potential, given the premise and the fact that it is being made by someone who loves BBS
Next version is gonna come w/ a couple more chicks.. that's when it'll get serious

Best of luck, ZTF
The game is on his subscribestar, you can get it there i believe

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Interesting the milf on the 20 dollars on his patreon looks like megan from shut up and dance, but the 5 dollar milf that i saw looks more interesting than her.

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Wait is Dark spirit a horror genre it looks like it?
You can download it and have a look :)

Mega Download PC

Mega Download Mac

if you are having problem playing the game like crashing on startup you can use a old version (Windows 7 / 8 32 bit):

Workupload Download PC

Workupload Download Mac

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You can download it and have a look :)

Mega Download PC

Mega Download Mac

Workupload Download PC

Workupload Download Mac
Cria uma sequência nova para ele também...

[ Create new thread for it too... ]

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
i thought the game will work for me but it keeps crashing like bbs enhanced or maybe the only one works for me is the compressed version so thats why its not working :(

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
i thought the game will work for me but it keeps crashing like bbs enhanced or maybe the only one works for me is the compressed version so thats why its not working :(
What version of windows are you running ? Windows 7 /8?

Also did you tried the 32 bit version in the folder? "DarkSpirit-32.exe"

Older versions of Ren'Py supported a software renderer , but this has been removed in 7.4 and up and that may be why you are having the crash and the compressed version used an older version.

If that fails try this old version of Renpy 7.3.5

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
What version of windows are you running ? Windows 7 /8?

Also did you tried the 32 bit version in the folder? "DarkSpirit-32.exe"

Older versions of Ren'Py supported a software renderer , but this has been removed in 7.4 and up and that may be why you are having the crash and the compressed version used an older version.

If that fails try this old version of Renpy 7.3.5

Well the problem is on me now, the game wont work window 7 and joiplay wont work damn ill just play it next time thanks for the download link btw.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Well the problem is on me now, the game wont work window 7 and joiplay wont work damn ill just play it next time thanks for the download link btw.
Porque é que estás a tentar jogar no win 7? Se precisas mesmo desse sistema operativo então usa VMware...

[ Why are you trying to play it in win 7? If you really need that OS then use VMware... ]

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Anyhoo while I here may as well post another teaser :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Estás a criar um mod mesmo brabo... ( apesar do cuzinho de menino da Vicky ). Estou mortinho por joga-lo....

[ You're really making a great mod... ( dispite the little boy's ass you've chosen for Vicky ). Can't wait to play it... ]

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Porque é que estás a tentar jogar no win 7? Se precisas mesmo desse sistema operativo então usa VMware...

[ Why are you trying to play it in win 7? If you really need that OS then use VMare... ]
i just try it on the internet cafe if see it works but no there pc is so slow haha

Reactions: edgaia
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes