Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Xmas is a pagan celebration but even in a religious point of view, it celebrates birth, we celebrate conception - same theme, therefore approppriate No, I'm not afraid of going straight to hell... :ROFLMAO:
edgaia, your interpretation is clear. But God (or nature itself, as anyone likes), gave us the opportunity to create a new life, and we called this opportunity sex, and use it exclusively for our pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, your interpretation is clear. But God (or nature itself, as anyone likes), gave us the opportunity to create a new life, and we called this opportunity sex, and use it exclusively for our pleasure.
And the problem is... ? (Otherwise we wouldn't do it - extinction)

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the lack of communication but I been sick with the Big C for the past few weeks and only been getting back to normal only in the last week or so.

When I got hit with it the last thing on my mind was updating this project.

Anyhoo I have started going through the updates I have planned getting them completed off so at this stage it may be a week of so before I can release the next update. I will do my best..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
welcome back, happy holidays to all.

a nice update would not be bad ^^ since with the increase in infections the phobia of tampons has broken out here in Italy: P

we stay warm at home ^^ take care all

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
he's either testing for any bugs or he might be still working on it, never know when something might pop up during testing

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I hope something like this is in the update :)
Lindo...

# Beautiful...

Bobby is a good boy and would never do anything like that :devilish::devilish:
Há qualquer coisa que falha na tua cena e no teu modelo para a Vicky. Demasiado mortiças...

# There's something wrong about that scene and Vicky model I can't put my finger on. Too much apathy... ThePersonalAss Julia rape scene is the exact opposite.

he's either testing for any bugs or he might be still working on it, never know when something might pop up during testing
Eu acredito que ele apenas se limita a gerir o seu tempo livre da forma que melhor lhe convem. Os bugs e novas ideias fazem parte do desenvolvimento. Não me parece que esteja na fase final de testes. Vai fazendo conforme pode, sem grandes pressões (trabalho por carolice)

# I believe he only cares about managing his free time the way that best suits him. Bugs and new ideas for events are common in development stage, nothing he isn't familiar with. I don't think he's in the final test battery yet. He keeps building up as he goes throught it, for fun (free labor).

he only promises to release an update, but that never happens. This mod has been updated 1 time in several years. Nothing changes.
Este mod é novo e só tem alguns meses. Mas eu entendo a tua frustração. É tema recorrente em BBS e seus derivados.

# This is a new mod and its first release was a few months ago... But I understand your frustration. It's a recurring theme in BBS and its byproducts

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
Este mod é novo e só tem alguns meses. Mas eu entendo a tua frustração. É tema recorrente em BBS e seus derivados.

# This is a new mod and its first release was a few months ago... But I understand your frustration. It's a recurring theme in BBS and its byproducts
I don't believe it. The author's name changes, but the lie with the release dates of updates remains unchanged.

• Haha
Reactions: noobxs and edgaia

swades777

Apr 24, 2020
how to finish the bar scene of jenny ..somebody help i cant trespass the security guard ..it says go to bar and create problem but i am unable to do it .

demonspro25

Jan 12, 2022
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the lack of communication but I been sick with the Big C for the past few weeks and only been getting back to normal only in the last week or so.

When I got hit with it the last thing on my mind was updating this project.

Anyhoo I have started going through the updates I have planned getting them completed off so at this stage it may be a week of so before I can release the next update. I will do my best..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi bro, I'm new to this, the game is only until Liza is sleeping? Until the second part 2?

• Angry
Reactions: noobxs
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes