Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
It will be a bit of both as I am planning to release a mini update a day or too after Monday. So depending on how much I get rendered over the weekend and testing will determine how big the mini update will be.

anyhoo fingers and dicks crossed.....
Please! Try that update has Lucy's scenes as possible

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
Going good just got my new Geforce 3080 ti a few days ago and having some fun with it.

I should have some updates / news for this Monday.

The below only took about 2 minutes to render per pic down from 10 minutes :giggle:
This is good news as I can have more smoother animated scenes now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you going to port the game on android?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
are you going to port the game on android?
At the moment I will not be releasing a android port as I will have to change the interface and adjust some of the scenes to make it work correctly on android. It can be ported but it would be buggy in it current form. Sorry

• Sad
Reactions: Macaronietree

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
At the moment I will not be releasing a android port as I will have to change the interface and adjust some of the scenes to make it work correctly on android. It can be ported but it would be buggy in it current form. Sorry
That is dissapointing but if i ask somebody to port it because while lurking around here in f95zone there is some people who porting games to amdroid if i ask them to port this mod will they be ported it?

JayMI

Nov 3, 2018
Going good just got my new Geforce 3080 ti a few days ago and having some fun with it.

The below only took about 2 minutes to render per pic down from 10 minutes :giggle:

Excellent rendering right there. Any chance you're still using DAZ studio for these?

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017

Wow!!! Thanks for these images!

Guys and gals, I think we should shows some gratitude to ZipTieFun. He is doing amazing job and his Patreon account deserves some love. What do you think?

Reactions: Jamalbro

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
I have a question, is this game has more contentañ than de original? I mean the mom and the sisters? Or just the sisters?

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I know you're focus on lucy but hope lisa is next, but off topic are you still gonna use rainces jenny that he use in the recent update with different character name because i know your gonna use the old jenny model just asking?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I know you're focus on lucy but hope lisa is next, but off topic are you still gonna use rainces jenny that he use in the recent update with different character name because i know your gonna use the old jenny model just asking?
It all depends.

At the moment there this plenty to do with Ms Anna, Liza and Lucy.

I do have the model for New Jenny but it is not perfect as her hair does not look right. I have all the scenes with the old Jenny so changing out to the new one would be very straight forward or I could put in a option t play with either version of Jenny.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey,

Just a quick Monday update....

My main goal is to expand the Lucy Storyline early on and also add more details and interactions Lucy drunk scenes.
In the "Lucy going out scenes" she is a bit more of a tease to Bobby as she want money so this more implied .

Preview: "Getting Lucy test exam"

I am planning to release by the end of the week (if all goes well) .

Current Progress:

Vicky and Bobby Scene - Scene setup and renders 100% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Red Dress) - Scene setup and renders 100% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Green Dress) - Scene setup and renders 60% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Red Slutty Dress) - Scene setup and renders 50% Done
Getting the Exam Test Papers (Lucy Story line) - Scene setup 80% Done.
Lucy Help with Exam test (Standard)- Scene setup and renders 40%
Lucy Help with Exam test (Cheerleader outfit)- Scene setup and renders 30%

Anyhoo talk soon.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hey,

Just a quick Monday update....

My main goal is to expand the Lucy Storyline early on and also add more details and interactions Lucy drunk scenes.
In the "Lucy going out scenes" she is a bit more of a tease to Bobby as she want money so this more implied .

Preview: "Getting Lucy test exam"

I am planning to release by the end of the week (if all goes well) .

Current Progress:

Vicky and Bobby Scene - Scene setup and renders 100% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Red Dress) - Scene setup and renders 100% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Green Dress) - Scene setup and renders 60% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Red Slutty Dress) - Scene setup and renders 50% Done
Getting the Exam Test Papers (Lucy Story line) - Scene setup 80% Done.
Lucy Help with Exam test (Standard)- Scene setup and renders 40%
Lucy Help with Exam test (Cheerleader outfit)- Scene setup and renders 30%

Anyhoo talk soon.
Wow the teacher, I hope there will be something with her too :love:

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes