Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
What breaks joiplay is the video that plays on the title screen which is not support under android in which case I will release a android friendly version.
I was wondering my dear Zippy, since your last release you've been working hard on this new content as you mentioned on your last post but what about the original content? Did you make any progress about including it in your remake?
I think I've mentioned this before but just having the original game in this remake form with it's new UI, fixed english, less grind, etc, is quite the treat.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Um megan from lust theory?
Yep.... with a few changes to breasts (a bit more natural looking ) and skin.

When I was going through my library looking for a girl who looks a brat this and this model matched. Also the model render very nicely in any kind of light so that is a bonus.

Until you said it I forgot that model was used in Lust theory as the last time I played it was like 2 years ago.

Fuck me time flies.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Yep.... with a few changes to breasts (a bit more natural looking ) and skin.

When I was going through my library looking for a girl who looks a brat this and this model matched. Also the model render very nicely in any kind of light so that is a bonus.

Until you said it I forgot that model was used in Lust theory as the last time I played it was like 2 years ago.

Fuck me time flies.
Well for me aisling/megan isnt look like a brat to me she looks so kind, but still great work with the renders.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Who you will target next after you finish lucy i know its too early to ask?
It all depends but I do want to add more random events around the house with the different characters and also complete off the shoplifter / add more content.
Also I have the Daz3D Scene files for Ms Anna when she gets attacked by her Boss that I got of Rainces so I am going to remaster and extend that scene which should be fun :devilish:

Reactions: CircaAD

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I was wondering my dear Zippy, since your last release you've been working hard on this new content as you mentioned on your last post but what about the original content? Did you make any progress about including it in your remake?
I think I've mentioned this before but just having the original game in this remake form with it's new UI, fixed english, less grind, etc, is quite the treat.
I'll ask again Zip as you might've missed my comment, what are your plans to add the original content to your remake (with the necessary updates to get up to your quality)?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I heard someone say shoplifter where when: P

cool work zippy (i like this nickname) we wait paecefull

can only cheer zippy zippy zippy

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I'll ask again Zip as you might've missed my comment, what are your plans to add the original content to your remake (with the necessary updates to get up to your quality)?
This is not really a remake as I still using alot of Rainces images and dialogue ,this is more of Standalone MOD conversion.

The UI has been fully changed with hints scene and replay scene and improvement in all the UI. All the renpy code has been rewritten and I also expanded the shoplifter mini-game for tonyzz as he would not keep quiet.. :giggle:.

Currently the MOD contains all the images up to version 0.15 and I am either using the original / creating new renders or adding back in missing content as some events are still left unfinished.

So the simple answer is Yes I am going to add back in the original content but scene by scene as I fill in the cracks and missing walls and windows.

Reactions: MikeD13 and tonyzz

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
I should be finish cleaning up the changes this evening then I can create the Update , Full version and the compressed version and the android version.
So at this stage it looking like tomorrow as it takes about 2 hours to create each of the versions and another 4 to 6 hours to upload.
Not including have a quick wank and cry :)
I have to remind you of this big lie. I hope this won't happen again.

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
Is it coming out within the next few days? :/ sucks that my favorite game on this site is the one always getting delays even with all the different developers lmao. In all seriousness you are the most promising besides Rainces I really hope that you're able to get it out, I like the aspects of the game you're emphasizing as that's what made it so special.

Reactions: Rsayyo and MikeD13

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
This is not really a remake as I still using alot of Rainces images and dialogue ,this is more of Standalone MOD conversion.

The UI has been fully changed with hints scene and replay scene and improvement in all the UI. All the renpy code has been rewritten and I also expanded the shoplifter mini-game for tonyzz as he would not keep quiet.. :giggle:.

Currently the MOD contains all the images up to version 0.15 and I am either using the original / creating new renders or adding back in missing content as some events are still left unfinished.

So the simple answer is Yes I am going to add back in the original content but scene by scene as I fill in the cracks and missing walls and windows.
Thanks for the info mate. It is no easy task just to get the original content 'fixed' let alone add stuff. This is going to take a while and a bit of work ;) Keep it up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kolamachan

Sep 8, 2021
Hi could anyone tell me how to play this on Android with the help of joiplay?
I tried playing it but didn't work. The app gets closed :(

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes