Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Greetings. I still did not understand the author abandoned the game? he kind of started making the last chapter two years ago and I even saw the news that the chapter was 99% ready, according to my feelings, it was a very long time ago.... I don't know what to think :(

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Greetings. I still did not understand the author abandoned the game? he kind of started making the last chapter two years ago and I even saw the news that the chapter was 99% ready, according to my feelings, it was a very long time ago.... I don't know what to think :(
Maybe leave thinking for people with more critical skills and sense eh?

It wasn't 2 years ago, it's not abandoned....

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Then maybe you can share with me the knowledge about what's going on with the game? please
Maybe you could do have gone back through the last couple of pages and found out yourself?

Last episode, Patreons voted for (rightly imo) to have all endings at once rather than be drip fed the endings. Few weeks away from being completed.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Maybe you could do have gone back through the last couple of pages and found out yourself?

Last episode, Patreons voted for (rightly imo) to have all endings at once rather than be drip fed the endings. Few weeks away from being completed.
minion whaaat.gif

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

thanks, we could do without the first half of your offer :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then maybe you can share with me the knowledge about what's going on with the game? please
You could have just checked Patreon before even making a post considering there is a public post about beta testing starting and having people's names in the credits for the final version...

Reactions: whizwart

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
You could have just checked Patreon before even making a post considering there is a public post about beta testing starting and having people's names in the credits for the final version...
to be honest, I was too lazy to do it. I don't like going into a million apps like patreon, discord, Twitter and looking for the information I need there. So I decided to just politely ask the people here :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
now for some (hard) facts:
as per current f95z rules this thread deserves "abandoned" tag as the last update (v0.4b) was on October, 12, 2022.
(dont mind those december dates in OP, those are wrong, for whatever the reason could be).

wont be the first and probably wont be the last time if those rules dont apply here.
they are quite flexible, the same way as many other rules unfortunately.

for those with with "deep knowledge" on the game, and for those without any knowledge, here is the patreon post announcing 0.4 release dates:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.4 was released a few days earlier, n October, 12, as mentioned before:
congrats to the devs and their supporters for pulling it that long...they certainly arent the only one in that regard and that is an actual beauty behind it!

have a nice convo,
daffy over and out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ass prefer

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
as per current f95z rules this thread deserves "abandoned" tag as the last update (v0.4b) was on October, 12, 2022.
(dont mind those december dates in OP, those are wrong, for whatever the reason could be).

wont be the first and probably wont be the last time if those rules dont apply here.

for those with with "deep knowledge" on the game, and for those without any knowledge, here is the patreon post announcing 0.4 release dates:
congrats to the devs and their supporters for pulling it that long...they certainly arent the only one in that regard and that is an actual beauty behind it!

have a nice convo,
daffy over and out.
Even if the thread got the abandoned tag what difference would it make?
You think the dev will drop the update cause a pirate forum is calling it abandoned? I don't think they will.
You think the supporters will stop giving money cause a pirate forum tagged the game as abandoned after supporting the devs for more than a year with no release? I doubt that too.
I just don't understand why so many on this website have a hardon for the abandoned tag, it's not even that sexy...

Reactions: shitass1001

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

have a nice convo,
daffy over and out.
December dates are not wrong. v0.4b came out Decemember.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That's not the whole truth. You forgot the part about silence from the devs on their public creator/crowdfunding sites and/or with verified account on F95. The devs said from the very beginning it'll take a long time when the Patreons decides they want to have all the endings in one final release. They said it many times after that too.

But I can agree with that:
Even if the thread got the abandoned tag what difference would it make?
You think the dev will drop the update cause a pirate forum is calling it abandoned? I don't think they will.
You think the supporters will stop giving money cause a pirate forum tagged the game as abandoned after supporting the devs for more than a year with no release? I doubt that too.
I just don't understand why so many on this website have a hardon for the abandoned tag, it's not even that sexy...
That tag is nice when it comes to look for new games to play but all in all useless. I've seen quite some times a game got the tag here while it was obvious it wasn't abandoned. One game (don't know the name anymore, I think it was Evermore) literally got the tag three days before a new update was coming out. Just because the dev communicates over Discord instead of Patreon/Subcribestar/F95 and the last Patreon post was too long ago.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer
4.50 star(s) 173 Votes