Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Or you search a little here in this thread, as Maviarb already recommended.
So far you aren´t also too lazy for that ;)

Last serious statement for this matter I´ve recognized https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-13386100
I could show you all that you just decided to spend your time and mine with your great advice instead of at least briefly telling me what's going on with the game ;) but thanks to all the people who care so much and who want to answer me :)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The story is good and the women are hot but there is no way i would wait 2 years for content while being a supporter. I mean there has been many good stories with unsatisfying endings. What if i don't like how it ended? I don't know. Even if his supporters voted on waiting till all endings were done he's missing out on future supporters. Also is it just endings or is there more story to tell plus endings? Because where it left off seems like there could be more story to tell not just endings.

Reactions: TrueKing

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
They don't always get promoted, but they do count for thread updated date.
well, if that is true, thats the (another) one thing that probably should be changed/specified in the rules.
otherwise what is the point of having "certain-period-of-time-with-no-update" rule at the first place?
if the devs can release bugfixes, language fixes and all other "significant" updates over the years...

it is what it is...as long as paying supporters are happy, status on a pirate sites doesnt matter that much - except for that site and its rules (or lack of it):HideThePain:

btw, this isnt the only "exception" ofc.
more than a few games/devs have/had similar "rules-dont-apply-here...for the reasons" status.:BootyTime:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
well, if that is true, thats the (another) one thing that probably should be changed/specified in the rules.
otherwise what is the point of having "certain-period-of-time-with-no-update" rule at the first place?
if the devs can release bugfixes, language fixes and all other "significant" updates over the years...

it is what it is...as long as paying supporters are happy, status on a pirate sites doesnt matter that much - except for that site and its rules (or lack of it):HideThePain:

btw, this isnt the only "exception" ofc.
more than a few games/devs have/had similar "rules-dont-apply-here...for the reasons" status.:BootyTime:
it all smells like some kind of bureaucracy and clinging to little things
But you like it, don't you? :)

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
The story is good and the women are hot but there is no way i would wait 2 years for content while being a supporter. I mean there has been many good stories with unsatisfying endings. What if i don't like how it ended? I don't know. Even if his supporters voted on waiting till all endings were done he's missing out on future supporters. Also is it just endings or is there more story to tell plus endings? Because where it left off seems like there could be more story to tell not just endings.
Thanks for telling us how much you'd not support us, means a lot.
if you dont like how it ended just think to urself well i didnt like that and move on with ur life.
and you really think we're some greedy fuckheads if you think we'd put the prospect of future supporters over current supporters

dahyun56

Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for telling us how much you'd not support us, means a lot.
if you dont like how it ended just think to urself well i didnt like that and move on with ur life.
and you really think we're some greedy fuckheads if you think we'd put the prospect of future supporters over current supporters
Your VN it´s great man , keep the good work, im waiting patiently. P.S: Im in love with Heidi!

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
What i imagine as a nice ending for the Heidi/Athena path:

Since polygamy is illegal in the US, Jackson decides to marry one of them (gotta choose) to "keep up appearances" and the scene at the wedding goes:

at the altar he's facing his chosen bride, with the one not chosen right behind her as bridesmaid and as the priest goes "do you Jackson take Athena/Heidi as your wife, etc." He looks at his bride, then slightly glances at the bridesmaid, making her smile then looks back at the priest and says "i do". cut to some time later the 3 of them happily together as one big family and both girls pregnant.

but oh well, a man can dream....

i know we'll be more than happy with what Storm and Slockie are preparing for us!

Reactions: Elhemeer

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, all!
Wanted to stop in with an update and some details on the upcoming release. First, we're almost done. We're 2-3 days from going to beta, and our testers all have their assignments and are ready to go. The build they're getting will be missing some animations, so those can render during the beta process and help move up the release date.
We are not yet able to give you a release date. We hoped it would be by the end of the month, but that's 10 days away and with Slockie's rig still chugging along that's feeling unlikely.
We that in mind, and to say thank you all for your support the past year and a half, we are making the final chapter of Bare Witness available to anyone who has, at any point in development, supported for $10 or more. That means if you supported at the Silver tier for a single month back in 2022, you get the build. It means that if you supported at the Tip Jar tier for 10 months and cancel tomorrow, you get the build.
As usual, current Silver, Gold, Platinum, and EP tiers will all receive chapter 5 on day one of release. Current Bronze patrons will receive the build 3 days after that, and everyone who qualifies for the $10 of support will receive the build 2 days after that.
There will be no public release for chapter 5.
Also, just to note: this will not be the final version of the game. We'll be working on updating some of the visuals in chapter 1 and doing some minor rewrites to various scenes, preparing the game for its Steam release. The Steam-ready version of the game will be made available in the future to all Patrons at the Silver, Gold, Platinum, and EP tiers, though obviously we don't have a release date for that just yet.

Thanks again, everyone! Keep an eye open in the next few days for an announcement on release dates. We appreciate you being here, and look forward to you getting the final chapter of Bare Witness in your hands soon.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
In short...

Took.
Long.
Enough.

2 years+ wait. Finally this will see the end times and I can replay it again once more for a few final times. Ending pending of course.

• Wow
Reactions: c.mork

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

Hey, all!
Wanted to stop in with an update and some details on the upcoming release. First, we're almost done. We're 2-3 days from going to beta, and our testers all have their assignments and are ready to go. The build they're getting will be missing some animations, so those can render during the beta process and help move up the release date.
We are not yet able to give you a release date. We hoped it would be by the end of the month, but that's 10 days away and with Slockie's rig still chugging along that's feeling unlikely.
We that in mind, and to say thank you all for your support the past year and a half, we are making the final chapter of Bare Witness available to anyone who has, at any point in development, supported for $10 or more. That means if you supported at the Silver tier for a single month back in 2022, you get the build. It means that if you supported at the Tip Jar tier for 10 months and cancel tomorrow, you get the build.
As usual, current Silver, Gold, Platinum, and EP tiers will all receive chapter 5 on day one of release. Current Bronze patrons will receive the build 3 days after that, and everyone who qualifies for the $10 of support will receive the build 2 days after that.
Also, just to note: this will not be the final version of the game. We'll be working on updating some of the visuals in chapter 1 and doing some minor rewrites to various scenes, preparing the game for its Steam release. The Steam-ready version of the game will be made available in the future to all Patrons at the Silver, Gold, Platinum, and EP tiers, though obviously we don't have a release date for that just yet.

Thanks again, everyone! Keep an eye open in the next few days for an announcement on release dates. We appreciate you being here, and look forward to you getting the final chapter of Bare Witness in your hands soon.
some good news at last, even if it leaks here on day one i don't give a shit, i'll still pay for it, and will pay again once it comes out on Steam because these guys absolutely deserve it!!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Hey, all!

GG9h5Aua0AAuGPO.jpeg

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes