Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Bruh i need more riona; i need a shit ton of riona, fuck why isn't she one of the leads. Anyway keep those rionas coming lads
look Sepulcross, we got another one :D
don't worry man, I'm trying my best to fill this thread with Riona renders :illuminati:
& welcome to the Riona Club, maybe we should name it something :unsure:

Apr 7, 2020
Yeah, maybe something like riona's melancholy. No, not that that's super shitty but she looks like this hardcore person which she kinda is but not really, she is something else like the introspective kind and i guess that's what i like about her and sorry if I'm wrong it's been a long time since i last played it.

And btw i can't find any other artworks in Sepulcross page

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, maybe something like riona's melancholy. No, not that that's super shitty but she looks like this hardcore person which she kinda is but not really, she is something else like the introspective kind and i guess that's what i like about her and sorry if I'm wrong it's been a long time since i last played it.

And btw i can't find any other artworks in Sepulcross page
'cause he just started today ;)
My first DAZ3D artwork.

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
lil.png

Noticed the lack of Lily content, so did a very quick (rushed) render of hers. She is not done yet as I am fixing the shape of her eyes, so its a wip.
(P.S cant get the twizted eyes mr3d asset to load on this figure, so if anyone wants to help me, please do DM me, thanks.)

Also it will be interesting to see who figured out the assets for this hot receptionist.
ep2_gym_reception.jpg
and btw Dani wouldnt look half bad with longer hair tbh : P

Last edited:

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
Bruh i need more riona; i need a shit ton of riona, fuck why isn't she one of the leads. Anyway keep those rionas coming lads
look Sepulcross, we got another one :D
don't worry man, I'm trying my best to fill this thread with Riona renders :illuminati:
& welcome to the Riona Club, maybe we should name it something :unsure:
Haha, this is good to see. :love: I promise I will fill this place with Riona as best I can. I agree with the idea of naming,:p maybe we can get our voices heard to DPC and we can bring Riona a healthy and beautiful finite path. Worst of all, we can hug each other and cry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes