Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

laliandra

May 2, 2019
look Sepulcross, we got another one :D
don't worry man, I'm trying my best to fill this thread with Riona renders :illuminati:
& welcome to the Riona Club, maybe we should name it something :unsure:
back in the day we were called the Riona Autonomous Collective ( ) since Quinn had her Quinndom and we were allies (so much hate for Quinn back then) but being Riona fans we needed something more rebellious than a monarchy :ROFLMAO:
we were few but loyal, me and Marnor seemed like the only ones but now damn we are spoiled to have some of the most amazing artists like Dumitas, Yuno Gasai, and now Sepulcross joins the ranks.

i'm not talented like you guys but here's my quick edit of the best girl

riona_ed.png

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
back in the day we were called the Riona Autonomous Collective ( ) since Quinn had her Quinndom and we were allies (so much hate for Quinn back then) but being Riona fans we needed something more rebellious than a monarchy :ROFLMAO:
we were few but loyal, me and Marnor seemed like the only ones but now damn we are spoiled to have some of the most amazing artists like Dumitas, Yuno Gasai, and now Sepulcross joins the ranks.

i'm not talented like you guys but here's my quick edit of the best girl

View attachment 1054982
Your presence is enough, brother. We must stay together in the world full of LIs. And I liked the picture, man. Red looks great on this girl!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes