Murgus

May 17, 2018
Yeah, status affects dialogue not affinity.

The only RP that has mattered so far is actually the RP with the DIKs but only on two specific occasions: if you play with minigames off then you need high RP with the DIKs for Rusty not to sell his car and if you let the Preps into the Halloween party then the rest of the DIKs will defend you to Tommy, low RP and they'll back Tommy.
Week old discussion sure but this sounded so weird to me that I had to check. And after replaying and looking at the guide it is clear that affinity affects if you can choose some dialogue options or not. And some general dialogue options change based on your affinity. Complimenting Bella and Jill during the yoga session in episode ep6 will change depending on your affinity. If you are neutral or chick you will get RP from them. If you have dik affinity you get nothing. The dialogue itself is changed too, if you have dik affinity complimenting means that you whistle at them. So it is as I said. The vibe and the word choice of the MC will change how comfortable a girl feels around you and that makes perfect sense. Status is a lot more fleeting as less consequential to the overall personality of the MC.

Also checking the guide it is clear that there are many RP checks throughout the game that leads to different outcomes. I am also doubtful that you are correct when it comes to whether the DIKs defend you if you let the preps in. I am confident that my dik RP is very high but they were all very critical of the MCs decision to let them in.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Do you have any updates on Episode 11? I'm unable to subscribe to Patreon as I don't have any payment options available.
Just go to the beingaDIK reddit, all the updates get posted there, as well as a majority of the previews.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Both are posting in a thread where every single status update and preview is posted.
Tells him to go to reddit instead.

This shit gave me a hearty chuckle ngl :KEK:
The way status updates work here:
  • 1 post with the new update
  • 30 posts complaining about the update
  • 50 posts containing memes about the new update
  • 200 posts containing unrelated content, trashing some characters and praising others
  • 10 posts like these, practical questions about the game and progress
And repeat

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way status updates work here:
  • 1 post with the new update
  • 30 posts complaining about the update
  • 50 posts containing memes about the new update
  • 200 posts containing unrelated content, trashing some characters and praising others
  • 10 posts like these, practical questions about the game and progress
And repeat
12 months fly by in this way

Blursed

Oct 1, 2021
This has probably been discussed before in the previous 14000 pages but replaying paths on this game is such a pain in the ass because of the free roam events and minigames. Is there a solution to get through that darn Halloween party quickly without having to read through a PDF?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
This has probably been discussed before in the previous 14000 pages but replaying paths on this game is such a pain in the ass because of the free roam events and minigames. Is there a solution to get through that darn Halloween party quickly without having to read through a PDF?
Sancho1969 's mod tells you which tasks are mandatory and which are optional, and where each task is.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
To elaborate a bit on the above reply to you bud, here's just one simple example of the realtime, dynamic freeroam guide (info changes automatically based on all prior decisions so you always know where you're at, what is required, and what is fully optional including all hidden money/pics, etc):
1713649064696.png 1713649080496.png
If this is the type of detail you seek then it will only be found within SanchoMod (to the best of my knowledge). See SanchoMod's OP for more preview picks including ChoiceGuide which dynamically presents choice information including pathing guides and more. Link for that OP is here for convenience (I'm not in the VN's OP currently). I have complete, true multi-mods for all Seasons to date including cheats and reliable MiniGame bypass (optional) you can actually rely on (SanchoMod won't break your saves, never has, never will).

Give it a shot and see what you think if interested. Regards.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes