NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The fact is that Josie would probably be the most popular LI if it weren't for her carrying Maya's storyline around her neck like an albatross. She has that "First girl is best girl" bias going for her, but unfortunately, Maya is a factory that manufactures drama and one way or another Josi is stuck with her. Kind of like how Quinn would be more popular if she wasn't such a brokie and wouldn't suck Dawe's dick for twenty bucks. We all have our cross to bear.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The fact is that Josie would probably be the most popular LI if it weren't for her carrying Maya's storyline around her neck like an albatross. She has that "First girl is best girl" bias going for her, but unfortunately, Maya is a factory that manufactures drama and one way or another Josi is stuck with her. Kind of like how Quinn would be more popular if she wasn't such a brokie and wouldn't suck Dawe's dick for twenty bucks. We all have our cross to bear.
:cautious:
BeingADIK 2024-04-22 21-58-03-53.jpg

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
but i dont like Jojo from the start, i started like her only from party at hots or from she kicked tommy (hard to tell which one)
oh and Quinn would be better if she insult the mc less
you mean its Jojo? :p

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Josy being the first girl you meet has nothing to do with why she is the best, it simple Josy is Queen because she has no equal Josy stands tall above all the other girls by wide margins

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Fuck off Chip :ROFLMAO:
Are you even dik enough for that? :sneaky: You know she doesn’t like chick pussies ;)
Bitch please, even in my Josy path, I'm bigger Dik than those, weak Quinn simps ever be :p:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-04-28 05-59-51-07.jpg
Rest assure you, I've got everything in me, to make Quinn fall in love and then dump her and make her cry,
the best thing ? I'm gonna save Rio :love:, over her,
Hell I might even side with Vinny in the end:Kappa::ROFLMAO:
:coffee:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Bitch please, even in my Josy path, I'm bigger Dik than those, weak Quinn simps ever be :p:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3581357
Rest assure you, I've got everything in me, to make Quinn fall in love and then dump her and make her cry,
The classic strategy of changing sides.:KEK:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3581357
AB656F28-2A9B-4FDE-8424-7BBAAD658181.gif

…Josy says hi btw :sneaky: She’s a bit worn but I’ll give her back to you in one piece :devilish: ;)

Jul 29, 2017
:unsure:
Should I be a Jerk ,and just report these 3 post in the row as off topic, I wonder:unsure::Kappa:
:ROFLMAO:
Just wait for Episode 11, where Tommy and Tremolo fight again (after a fresh fuck session with his sister, but this time he's wearing underwear). Then when Tommy loses, Fuckface does the classic "Think, Mark!" pose, and then these 3 posts will retroactively be tangentially related.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes