• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 2, 2022
Art Day Summary
For those interested in the art day but who are not in DPC's discord I compiled the choices and the final renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC is still rendering the final renders and then they will be posted on patreon. He's projecting a couple of days.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
Art Day Summary
For those interested in the art day but who are not in DPC's discord I compiled the choices and the final renders.
DPC is still rendering the final renders and then they will be posted on patreon. He's projecting a couple of days.
I like Bella's, Sage's and Jill's. The rest are alright.
Damn it, I was about to go to sleep.
Well, I would ask for:
  1. Experiment with improving Maya's skin, or her ass at the very least. Then display the results by having her bend over and spreading her ass.
  2. On a similar note, redo scenes with the fucking chrome grills. They are an annoying blight on otherwise excellent scenes, like sex with Josy in the pillow fort. Also fix Sarah's tongue, it looks like she never brushes it.
  3. A threesome with the punk girl and the bad girl, Zoey and Quinn.
  4. When fucking Melanie in the shower, Sarah catches you and starts playing with herself, even joining in a little bit. Recreate that scenario with past lewds—like Jill watching you pound Bella, Penny plays with Sage's tits while stuck in the torture device, maybe Cathy walks in on you and Jade having fun in the supply closet (although I can't recall if she already left at that point. Doesn't matter!), and so on.
  5. Orgy with all the Pink Rose girls, including Tania, Brandi and the bartender, the only 3 with whom we've had nothing so far. Stanley can fuck Madame Rose in the background.
  6. Another orgy, but with all the fuckable teachers.
  7. Another orgy, with the Main Girls. This will probably be the most common request.
  8. ANOTHER orgy. A king-sized buffet, courtesy of Quinn's restaurant—all of the HOTs. You can fuck Arieth too, if you don't mind crabs on your cock like all the other DIKs.
  9. The car wash, but with all the insane feminists instead. Add in Ida, the receptionist, and the dream version of Troy with Jade's tits. Tybalt and Vinny can replace Tremolo and Derek.
  10. Lana and Lynette, for some lesbian sex up in Heaven. Maybe throw in Helen too, it's only a matter of time...
  11. Speaking of Royces and mothers, sex with Amelia :sneaky:
  12. Josy with a tongue piercing, show that she didn't chicken out this time!
  13. Those moments where we see a young Bella while with MC, do the same for the other milfs. 18 year old Jade, Nicole, Nora, Cathy.
  14. Show Neil having his own fun adventure while his son is at college, ignoring his advice about drugs and condoms.
  15. An alternate universe where Derek is the protagonist, while Tremolo is his comedic relief sidekick.
  16. Expand on that April Fools' render with Sally and Karen!
  17. Chad and Troy happy together out in public. Why not.
  18. Bring Joshy's cummy kisses to life. He's snowballing with Maya, Josy, Arieth, Quinn and whoever else he decides to simp for, that slut.
  19. You know that one chick Tremolo and Tommy walk past while on their way to MacAllen's? A scene with her please.
  20. Foursome with Blanca, Olivia and... I think the 3rd friend's name is Carly. Jill optional.
  21. Change Jill's bumblebee costume to the banana costume too. I actually like it, and it's really funny how everyone got pissed over such a non-sexy costume. Besides, everyone knows you need to unwrap the banana to get to the good stuff :love:
  22. Mix and match the duos. Josy and Cammy, Maya and Melanie, Sarah and Rio.
  23. The rest of the DIKs join in on Jamie and Leon's fun dressing as the other Pink Rose girls...
  24. I'm sure we'll see a flashback in Episode 11, like when we find out Josy kicked Tommy in the nuts, but if not, I want to see Jill obliterating Tybalt's watermelon-soaked dick and balls.
  25. Okay last one. I want to see how Tybalt handles learning that the guy who punched him in the face, knocked out his teeth, put a picture of his massive dick on display during Tybalt's presentation, and stole his dream girl, ALSO fucked his sister, fucked his mother, made a video of fucking his mother, said video being used by his father to leverage a sweet deal in divorcing his mother, AND that his friend stuck Tybalt's toothbrush up his ass—the final insult.
I could probably come up with more ideas, but I've already spent way too much time on this instead of sleeping.
Coward DPC won't even touch my most vanilla ideas :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Reggie32

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Art Day Summary
thanks. (y) even in here they picked all the wrong options :ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2017
I honestly expected way more creativity from these people, and the bar is pretty low. But these are just more special render crap that's already included in the game.

Jul 29, 2017

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I immediately laughed when I saw that "shaven" won. The safest choices always win with these clowns
They not only need to be all virgins, but they all have to have Teen shaved pussies too. Even the adult womens, like Bella :ROFLMAO:.
let's not even talk about the sex, out of the how many 50 sex scene at least ?! , there was only one exclusive to anal, and some folks lose their shit. :LOL:
Man I'm never gonna see MC slapping Josy's ass while fucking her n the ass am I ? :(

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
True, although I actually meant for the " shaven " part. :ROFLMAO:.
come on how much more beautiful these pussy are with a bit of pubic hair:devilish::love:
View attachment 3617158
View attachment 3617159
View attachment 3617160
View attachment 3617161
View attachment 3617163
View attachment 3617162
Damn... because of these photos I already want to download, I haven’t played it specifically yet, since there are too many games that I haven’t finished yet, it’s time to download the accumulated updates Being a Dik :Kappa: :HideThePain:

• Hey there
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Mar 9, 2019
It is ridiculously hilarious in a twisted sense how they picked the least hair for the women but the option with the most hair for Fuckface. If one considers the self-insertion and the wish fulfillment aspects, it's almost as if they wish to feel as "manly" as possible while keeping the women as childlike as possible. I can't help but ponder the likelihood of finding cp on the devices belonging to those loyal patrons :sick:

Jul 29, 2017
They not only need to be all virgins, but they all have to have Teen shaved pussies too. Even the adult womens, like Bella :ROFLMAO:.
let's not even talk about the sex, out of the how many 50 sex scene at least ?! , there was only one exclusive to anal, and some folks lose their shit. :LOL:
Man I'm never gonna see MC slapping Josy's ass while fucking her n the ass am I ? :(
Just like MC's scruff, Josy's pubes won't stick around. And I like how Jill's big ass got slapped and Maya enjoyed getting her asshole teased way more than Josy did. Maybe Maya will finally beat her at something :love:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Just like MC's scruff, Josy's pubes won't stick around. And I like how Jill's big ass got slapped and Maya enjoyed getting her asshole teased way more than Josy did. Maybe Maya will finally beat her at something :love:
man all these fake news :rolleyes: , and Josy needed both of her hole filled at the same time. :devilish:.

this sound to you someone who not enjoyed it.:cautious:
BeingADIK 2024-05-09 04-48-50-61.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-09 04-48-59-46.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-09 04-49-05-56.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-09 04-49-12-07.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes