shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1628597
Looking at Zoey’s face, I’m gonna say her boyfriend was abusive and she’s had to escape to the mc to save herself.

The boyfriend will follow her and the mc will have to beat him up, finally putting his martial arts to the test in a serious battle rather than just all the scuffles he gets into.

Zoey will be so appreciative that she will throw herself once again at the mc, causing confusion in his new relationship with his chosen LI.

Either that, or she’s trying to sneak out a fart… :unsure:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
James Belushi, James Brown, Joe Biden, Justin Bieber, Jeff bezos too.... Hmmm.. there might be something there indeed! ;)
It's almost as amazing as Dalli's theory that Jill and Josy are sisters or half-sisters or something like that and it's not based on absolutely anything, other than that they both wear white pants although in different episodes. :Kappa:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It's almost as amazing as Dalli's theory that Jill and Josy are sisters or half-sisters or something like that and it's not based on absolutely anything, other than that they both wear white pants although in different episodes. :Kappa:
Is this part of the same theory where Josy and Jill will become lovers once Josy dumps Maya or Maya becomes Sage's lover? :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
In order to get as much as you can, I'd recommend 5 playthroughs. 4 for the main LIs (there are 5 of them, but Maya and Josy come together), and 1 for all the side girls (Quinn and the HOTs, the strippers, Swyper girls etc.). This will get you basically all of the sex scenes and relationships. You can overlap some of these. Like Bella and Jill can be done on the same file, but that is going to blow up in your face soon, so I'd stick to the 5 files.
Thanks! Really appreciate it.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
they both wear white pants
Yeah, that's just ridiculous.... But i might have an explanation how to reach that conclusion : too much white pants!

a referring to . to be used when around inappropriate or unsuspecting company, i.e. parents, teachers, officers.
K: Man last night was crazy!
M: What were ?
K: I had pants on, ...

Funny enough the urban dictionairy had another explanation for white pants : lesbians....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The boyfriend will follow her and the mc will have to beat him up, finally putting his martial arts to the test in a serious battle rather than just all the scuffles he gets into.
Seriously ? :oops: :unsure:

If I were the MC ( and this would/should be a very popular idea ) I would stay as far away from this sorta shit as I possibly can... she made her choice now she's gotta live with it... ain't my problem she choose wrong... I have set up my life ( who cares with which LI ) trouble that she tries to put on me ain't no skin of my teeth and I highly doubt that any sane person would do otherwise...

Nah... I don't see this scenario ;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Seriously ? :oops: :unsure:

If I were the MC ( and this would/should be a very popular idea ) I would stay as far away from this sorta shit as I possibly can... she made her choice now she's gotta live with it... ain't my problem she choose wrong... I have set up my life ( who cares with which LI ) trouble that she tries to put on me ain't no skin of my teeth and I highly doubt that any sane person would do otherwise...

Nah... I don't see this scenario ;)
Then a fart it is. (y)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, that's just ridiculous.... But i might have an explanation how to reach that conclusion : too much white pants!

a referring to . to be used when around inappropriate or unsuspecting company, i.e. parents, teachers, officers.
K: Man last night was crazy!
M: What were ?
K: I had pants on, ...

Funny enough the urban dictionairy had another explanation for white pants : lesbians....
Fuck me sideways, that fucker dalli_x is really playing 4D chess while everyone else is playing checkers. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think so. He has so many theories going on at the same time that people are already getting them mixed up.

P.S:
View attachment 1628935
I heard Warscared and Dallix both got banned from DPC's patreon cause their sex scene requests were too complex. Warscared specifically wanted a scene where the MC sucks Quinn's pinky toe and Camilla's big toe at the same time. While Mel/Sarah both double BJ Magmar while Magmar pushes Sally's head down on the MC's dick with his foot.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:oops::oops::oops::oops:and I thought the terrible epidemic was the COVID one....

no but it's fine to wait 6 months for the new chapter, no problem, all smooth as silk...o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes