Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't like Star Trek, but you right I should have remembered her:alien::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Y'know, I wasn't bothered by her being green, it was just a bit of a shock to realize it was the same actress cast in G.I. Joe as Scarlet. Then she ended up in some halfassed sci-fi show that lost its own plot halfway through, and demonstrated either she's really not a good actress, or she just doesn't care.

I'd like to think Josy would be much more dedicated, even if she was cast to play a dancing hamburger.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
1) Sage. She hasen't fucked her boyfriend for at least 2 years
2) Maya. She has never been with a guy.
3) Josie. Maya's girlfriend.
4) Jill. Virgin.
5) Bella. She has not fucked for 3 years.

6) Zoey. Fucked with a guy every day on the beach in San Diego.
Technically she said she was in a relationship.. He never saw a picture of her with a boyfriend nor did it show such. She could have been lieing to him to help him move on for all we know.
-And no im not the advocit for all women have to be pure and only for MC i'm just saying it's a possability that it was said to help him move on etc. she seems to know his father on a personal level and his father helped him through it maybe the dad contacted her to tell her what he was going through without her and she came up with the boyfriend to help him move on.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2019
Technically she said she was in a relationship.. He never saw a picture of her with a boyfriend nor did it show such. She could have been lieing to him to help him move on for all we know.
-And no im not the advocit for all women have to be pure and only for MC i'm just saying it's a possability that it was said to make mc jealous or to help him move on etc. she seems to know his father on a personal level and his father helped him through it maybe the dad contacted her to tell him what he was going through without her and she came up with the boyfriend to help him move on.
What if you're on a solo route the rest of Li's decide to move ok date someone else that would be a first because mainly the Li in the other VN decide to become nuns and never fuck anyone for the rest of their life

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was thinking about this recently too. I don't think we actually gonna play as Zoey, it's probably just gonna be like any other scene in the game when MC is not there , we are just "watchers". However, if there is actually Lewd scenes Between Zoey and someone who is not MC. I think she pretty much Dead on arrival.
Legit, the majority won't care about her, and if she is forced on us in anyway, She gonna be the most hated character.
Unless, She absolutely won't be available as a "love interest", and She is just a plot Device. :unsure:
I'm very curious about Zoey's character, if it was another game i would say that she is the next villain, she would have all the cards.

friend of MC enough to make him let his guard down, it was overall a bad influence on him that after failing her project of rebirth reappears just when Mc seems to have finally put his head in place

if her interlude will present her as the girl who, after leaving Mc, "had fun" in San Diego, she won't be hated, but she will be a presence that is not well tolerated from the start (and already tends not to start well), to be hated she should first have been loved in some way, she wouldn't come out of the swamp of indifference

varage

Jun 26, 2019
What if you're on a solo route the rest of Li's decide to move ok date someone else that would be a first because mainly the Li in the other VN decide to become nuns and never fuck anyone for the rest of their life
My point exactly im not on the side of oh zoey's dirty because she fucked some other dude but alot of those people exist on this site they are also same people that cry about ntr while they fly around ntring all the girls in this current VN. Basically im not knocking anyone and im all for choice but it seems weird how people get upset by it when they love harem games where you basically do it to all the v girls in the same novel. I mean they also came up with a game Maou sama where you play the main antagonist of the game but he's painted as some kind of hero for making him his own father son grandpa etc. It's very confusing but he goes around destroying the world while the main bad guy tries to stop him but the roles are actually reversed where this main bad guy has watched him do this in different time lines and is trying to save the world from the main badguy being the mc who is being painted as the hero of the story.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
AVNs appeal to soft boys. Hoping Pinkdaddy breaks that way of doing things.

Let's see Josy and Derek finally hook up after all these years, they not only deserve each other, they need each other.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Some scenes from later episodes where i havent even gotten to are unlocked is this normal ?

Apperntly its from the cheat mod, can i turn this off ? only some of them are

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Let's see Josy and Derek finally hook up after all these years, they not only deserve each other, they need each other.
Why would Josy hook up with Derek when she could have the rich kid? Josy strikes me as a girl who's serious about her future, which makes it all the more incongruous that she's with a couple of broke asses like Maya and MC.

Reactions: 2001sge and Redd23

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

Might be a bit difficult since Derek is turned off of Josy's chatty persona and he does not want to hurt his sister. ;)

Reactions: RukiRG
Aug 26, 2019

Josy's already got a headache (Maya) maybe Pinkdaddy could give someone else closure.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Tell me why it crashes after episode 7 if you play from the phone?
Option 1 you use spanish mod and it is missing an image file, option 2 you cheated with some mod and the cheatprotection causes it, option 3 any other mod or update incompatibility like using compressed update on full 7.2 or otherway around...
See page 1 this thread for a fix on the cheat with mod protection...

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Any jokes--crass or otherwise--I make about this VN or the characters is always just to get a laugh (sick humor or otherwise). I really love this VN, the story and the characters.

Here we have Sarah in a very smart, simple outfit that makes her look stunning. Can't do everything of course but it would be cool if her character had depth and wasn't just a one-dimensional side.

sarah2.jpg
sarah1.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I saw on Reddit an interesting theory about Zoey dude could be the bouncer of the bar.
But you can't see the neck tattoo, or it's very well hidden/removed?

View attachment 1629882
a theory should explain something that we don't understand, if the two were the same person what would be the meaning? they are 2 characters that we don't know.

if he is the reason why Zoey is back home I would say that is a very good start :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144
Aug 26, 2019
I saw on Reddit an interesting theory about Zoey dude could be the bouncer of the bar.
But you can't see the neck tattoo, or it's very well hidden/removed?

View attachment 1629882
WOW ! That might be it.
The reason Zoey came to B&R.
Let me explain.So at the end of episode 8 we see pregnancy test positive. Maybe the bouncer actually was Zoey's BF.So I think he's the one who got Zoey pregnant and assuming he knows it he ran away to wherever B&R is located ( I think it's really far away for him to think it's safe) .So Zoey might have found out and is now looking for him.

4.80 star(s) 1,505 Votes