Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Some scenes from later episodes where i havent even gotten to are unlocked is this normal ?

Apperntly its from the cheat mod, can i turn this off ? only some of them are

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
AVNs appeal to soft boys. Hoping Pinkdaddy breaks that way of doing things.

Let's see Josy and Derek finally hook up after all these years, they not only deserve each other, they need each other.
Why would Josy hook up with Derek when she could have the rich kid? Josy strikes me as a girl who's serious about her future, which makes it all the more incongruous that she's with a couple of broke asses like Maya and MC.

Reactions: 2001sge and Redd23

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

Let's see Josy and Derek finally hook up after all these years, they not only deserve each other, they need each other.
Might be a bit difficult since Derek is turned off of Josy's chatty persona and he does not want to hurt his sister. ;)

Reactions: RukiRG
Aug 26, 2019

Josy's already got a headache (Maya) maybe Pinkdaddy could give someone else closure.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Tell me why it crashes after episode 7 if you play from the phone?
Option 1 you use spanish mod and it is missing an image file, option 2 you cheated with some mod and the cheatprotection causes it, option 3 any other mod or update incompatibility like using compressed update on full 7.2 or otherway around...
See page 1 this thread for a fix on the cheat with mod protection...

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Any jokes--crass or otherwise--I make about this VN or the characters is always just to get a laugh (sick humor or otherwise). I really love this VN, the story and the characters.

Here we have Sarah in a very smart, simple outfit that makes her look stunning. Can't do everything of course but it would be cool if her character had depth and wasn't just a one-dimensional side.

sarah2.jpg
sarah1.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I saw on Reddit an interesting theory about Zoey dude could be the bouncer of the bar.
But you can't see the neck tattoo, or it's very well hidden/removed?

View attachment 1629882
a theory should explain something that we don't understand, if the two were the same person what would be the meaning? they are 2 characters that we don't know.

if he is the reason why Zoey is back home I would say that is a very good start :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144
Aug 26, 2019
I saw on Reddit an interesting theory about Zoey dude could be the bouncer of the bar.
But you can't see the neck tattoo, or it's very well hidden/removed?

View attachment 1629882
WOW ! That might be it.
The reason Zoey came to B&R.
Let me explain.So at the end of episode 8 we see pregnancy test positive. Maybe the bouncer actually was Zoey's BF.So I think he's the one who got Zoey pregnant and assuming he knows it he ran away to wherever B&R is located ( I think it's really far away for him to think it's safe) .So Zoey might have found out and is now looking for him.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
WOW ! That might be it.
The reason Zoey came to B&R.
Let me explain.So at the end of episode 8 we see pregnancy test positive. Maybe the bouncer actually was Zoey's BF.So I think he's the one who got Zoey pregnant and assuming he knows it he ran away to wherever B&R is located ( I think it's really far away for him to think it's safe) .So Zoey might have found out and is now looking for him.
If Zoey rocked up pregnant to some other dude and expected the mc (or his dad) to help, that would just suck the fun out of this game.

In real life that shit can happen, and if they are a good friend then sure, you help where you can, but it’s not fucking fun.

This game is meant to be fun, intriguing, emotional, but not just mundane real life bullshit.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
If Zoey rocked up pregnant to some other dude and expected the mc (or his dad) to help, that would just suck the fun out of this game.
if this were to happen i might consider ranking this game lower, not cause of the ntr aspect(cause i don't give a shit about zoey) but cause this game has too much melodrama, there's already too many renders wasted on maya's bullshit storyline, there's no need for zoey trying to topple her.

• Angry
Reactions: RukiRG and shazba

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

In real life that shit can happen, and if they are a good friend then sure, you help where you can, but it’s not fucking fun.

This game is meant to be fun, intriguing, emotional, but not just mundane real life bullshit.
I doubt she would be smiling like that if she was pregnant. I think it's more she expects to rekindle something with the MC even though she was the one who took off and broke contact. I hope it will be kinda funny though, she shows up at B&R and DIK MC is banging half the girls on campus :LUL:

Did anyone leak preview #3 and #4 btw? Really hard to find them by searching

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Zoey would be a burden without possible redemption

Zoey would be a burden without possible redemption

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes