PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
When Zoey comes to B&R the mc better blindfold her and let every dik fuck her and then throw her out to the streets where she belongs.
Why are Jill's fans all so aggressive? :unsure:
Has Jill's virgin pussy so clouded their minds that they want to humiliate the blue-haired beauty?
Maybe for all the years of waiting, their blue balls have become so tense that the outpourings after the final scene with Jill occurred directly to the brain?:KEK:

Oct 19, 2020
My prediction about Interlude is Zoey surfing and meeting with some chicks. One of them is Micha :D While surfing and being away from Fuckface she discovers her feminine side and she'll become SJW and bisexual 40% lesbian 60% straight . In B&R she'll try to steal our lovely girl Maya. For the people who wanted solo Josy route maybe ur wish ll be granted. For throuple guys for just make some room for plus one.

And i know probably i ll shoot blank :D

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My prediction about Interlude is Zoey surfing and meeting with some chicks. One of them is Micha :D While surfing and being away from Fuckface she discovers her feminine side and she'll become SJW and bisexual 40% lesbian 60% straight . In B&R she'll try to steal our lovely girl Maya. For the people who wanted solo Josy route maybe ur wish ll be granted. For throuple guys for just make some room for plus one.

I think so too. She will most likely become a girl of one of the love interests in order to avoid the trap of the NTR and the attack of the antiNTR lobby.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
We can all add BaD to the things that will prolly never get finished: A Song of Fire and Ice, Kingkiller Chronicles, etc. Been waiting for The Doors of Stone since 2013.
ASOIAF is finished! but the fucker refuses to release it due to the current extremly charged politically correct environment! Jon Snow with his little sister is a new level of incest that is a completly diferent level then a Jamie and Cersei one where they are the same age!

so if he released the books and do remember in the books the characters are teenagers we would have a Jon Snow fucking Aria a 20 year old with a 13 year old girl! yeah thats the original plot, Jon Snow gathers a massive wildling army and retakes the north from the lannisters!

the dumb bitch also goes menthal as in the show but it would become far darker... by the way she is the child of Rhaegar and Ned´s sister, Jon is the son of Brandon and a dayne girl... making him the real ruler of winterfell ... yeah the honorable Ned usurped the title out of his older brother child!

then you have a Sansa backstabing little finger sleeping and marrying with her young cousin ... a 18 year old girl raping a 11 year old boy and becoming the lady of the Eyre!

in today´s society showing women going crazy and becoming the villains?

those are all scenes that where planed for the 3rd book when it was still just a trilogy back in 90´s!

but i feel your pain!
and why can't party planning reuse the existing mansion mini-game? like, you know, you have rooms in the mansion and send DIKs to decorate them for the party while also having to earn money to buy booze. fuck, you could even trigger the party planning through a phone call or meeting with Sage and have some tasks that can only be done by HOTs, you don't need a different mini-game for that. same for classes, you already have a math mini-game that has nothing to do with math, just change the images to some different colored vials and you'll have a mini-game for science class. he already has more than 10 mini-games there, it's not like he can't use the same minigames in the new season
the extra 83 orange bucks better still be useful i want a hottub for the Halloween party right in the middle of Jamie´s garden!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have come to the conclusion that if DPC and I ever met in real life, we would get along pretty damned well.

View attachment 1619378
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:I also believe that I would get along very well with.... his wife

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And who said He not gonna use it as a "base" for it ? :ROFLMAO: For example, the Pancake mini game mechanic is exactly the same as the Basketball minigame. And the Tennis mini game was the base for the beach ball minigame with Josy and Maya. You making an elephant out of a flea. :ROFLMAO:
the games of which he has reused the scheme are those less appreciated, from tennis, to paint the fence

it seems obvious to me that DPC does this to distract himself, so using the same "scheme" is a trick that doesn't work.

at least the minigames can be skipped... they are interesting the first run and maybe the second one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Kellermann and OFT

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

OMG
42601dae68049608e6283a00595e99c673c1f41d_hq.gif
Leave those impure thoughts AchedCroissant :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

:unsure: :unsure:
she could become the favorite character of all time....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

so it won't happen:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:unsure: :unsure:
she could become the favorite character of all time....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

so it won't happen:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think it's better not to say something like that because DPC has screwed us... At this point if something like that happens is welcome, But I'll never say "Never" again :ROFLMAO:

I have seen many programs about polygamy and I have seen that they almost always look for more women for the relationship but that does not mean that Maya and Josy's route could lead to a Harem route but I will not say that it will not happen either

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I think it's better not to say something like that because DPC has screwed us... At this point if something like that happens is welcome, But I'll never say "Never" again :ROFLMAO:

I have seen many programs about polygamy and I have seen that they almost always look for more women for the relationship but that does not mean that Maya and Josy's route could lead to a Harem route but I will not say that it will not happen either
I think that Maya and Josy's will be the closes to a Harem we get I don't see them being willing to add a other girl to the relationship but could it maybe. My hope is for crazy 3somes with Josy and Maya or Josy all to myself adding another girl like Zoey just might kill the MC. But that would be one hell of a way to go :devilish:

Reactions: AchedCroissant

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think that Maya and Josy's will be the closes to a Harem we get I don't see them being willing to add a other girl to the relationship but could it maybe. My hope is for crazy 3somes with Josy and Maya or Josy all to myself adding another girl like Zoey just might kill the MC. But that would be one hell of a way to go :devilish:
here, I would be happy with the final for the trouple, then dreaming costs nothing, but DPC likes more abrupt awakenings than every serene dream

• Sad
Reactions: sorco2003

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
So he's removing one of the two good mini-games and is making new ones? I get it, coding in RenPy is boring but you could, you know, make one good minigame and use it in every episode instead of constantly making new ones
Minigames break the routine of the gameplay and encourage players to invest themselves in a different way; rather than relying on choices, they call upon reflexes, concentration, etc... They also fill in certain events and thus create specific situations if you success or fail. But being quite short, they need to be renewed otherwise people get bored of them.

After 10 rounds of bossing around DIKs, I'm pretty relieved to complete the house renovation and see the consequences. Besides, nothing says that the next minigame will be lame.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Minigames break the routine of the gameplay and encourage players to invest themselves in a different way; rather than relying on choices, they call upon reflexes, concentration, etc... They also fill in certain events and thus create specific situations if you success or fail. But being quite short, they need to be renewed otherwise people get tired of them.

After 10 rounds of bossing around DIKs, I'm pretty relieved to complete the house renovation and see the consequences. Besides, nothing says that the next minigame will be lame.
the rewards, at least in BADIK, are quite weak, in the end what do you give up by skipping? a few renders, which still has no impact on the game

then I continue to have problems with the idea of a mini-game that should distract me from the game I'm playing ... if I play BADIK it is because i want, if at some point I'm bored I'll play something else, a real game, not a pastime like "bathroom break" ...

however it is not a problem, you can skype it

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I have a question, how to get the scene with Sage and Quinn in episode 8?
A few conditions for this one:
  • Have sex with Sage in episode 7 (either for the first time or as part of FB relationship); and
  • Don't be in the Josy and Maya relationship; and
  • Quinn can’t have rejected you in the episode 8 library scene; and
  • DIK or Neutral affinity.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A few conditions for this one:
  • Have sex with Sage in episode 7 (either for the first time or as part of FB relationship); and
  • Don't be in the Josy and Maya relationship; and
  • Quinn can’t have rejected you in the episode 8 library scene; and
  • DIK or Neutral affinity.
Which basically means not even being in Jill's path.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Which basically means not even being in Jill's path.
Not exactly, Quinn will only reject the MC if they were acquainted. A neutral MC on Jill & Sage path and who didn't bond with Quinn in EP6 can unlock the threesome. Quinn will just mention she doesn't even like him. Which means she really wanted to fuck Sage. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sheesh, why does the MC's face remain hidden in your little pics selection ? I wonder. Is there something wrong with it ? :Kappa:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
A question for people who know who the underlying game engine works, maybe... how much effort would DPC need to invest to make the mini-games individually optional? I had to go back and do a whole re-run with all those goddamned Gender Studies quizzes, just so I could play the mansion mini-game again.

Given that everyone will have their own opinions on which mini-games suck and which ones are fun, why not let us check-box each separate one so that we play these, but don't play those ... is that even practical in this game engine?

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes