felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It depends on how written the story is imo. As a writer, albeit an amateur one, comments I have received on stories written or mostly written have limited impact on my stories. If there are glaring flaws or plotholes, sure, there needs to be a rewrite, but a difference of opinion about story/character direction, rarely reshapes my stories. Stories that are more open ended and unwritten though - at this stage when people give me feedback, they can drastically shape the way I am going to approach a character, the story, a setting, etc. But it all depends on when, and why I am getting the feedback. This largely applies to other writers I know as well.

So depending on where BaDIK is in his the writing process, it could well be true that comments have made very little impact to his overall story. I think what has made a bigger impact is the amount of money he has earned, and thus he has added a lot of 'filler content' in his story to pad/bloat the game. Depending on your perspective, you might enjoy the diversions he adds, or it could be a source of frustration.
but i was not referring to the general structure of the story, but there are thousands of choices that have nothing to do with the story that DPC wants to tell, they are secondary choices to fill the wait between the most important events.

and in these choices is inevitable to listen consciously or unconsciously to the fans/patreons.

which secondary girl to show or not, who to let participate in the discussions under the photos etc.. are all situations in which at the end one lets himself be influenced

if all the patrons want to see Sally, at that point, whether he shows her or not, it is very likely that he has been influenced.

for example that KRJ often appears out of context, for me it is not accidental

Reactions: ChipLecsap

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
guys I don't know why this happens but whenever I open the phone in the game it crashes
I tried changing the renderer but still
It only happened in this now update
Help please

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, DPC isn't going to straight up admit that the players influence him, even if they do.
Think he had the story pretty much set from the beginning, there haven't been any real changes to allready released episodes... So any influences from players are more to be expected in the next appearing episode based on how the last was received..
If you gonna let the players influence your story when it's as complicated in storylines as BaDik youre never gonna finish...
Just see that influence as feedback for finetuning some little things, making some things more clear, other thing less clear...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Think he had the story pretty much set from the beginning, there haven't been any real changes to allready released episodes... So any influences from players are more to be expected in the next appearing episode based on how the last was received..
If you gonna let the players influence your story when it's as complicated in storylines as BaDik youre never gonna finish...
Just see that influence as feedback for finetuning some little things, making some things more clear, other thing less clear...
on the story in general I agree, but it remains a vote of appreciation, a story that can last 16 or 20 chapters is not written in stone, it means that the margins to introduce or not certain characters or certain situations are there. without overturning the overall design

for example on Zoey there was a little retcon (on how long before they broke up), probably more related to legal issues than narrative anyway.

Reactions: ename144

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
for example on Zoey there was a little retcon (on how long before they broke up), probably more related to legal issues than narrative anyway.
Good example there, think Zoey got a pretty decent amount of screentime in the first episode, one could say it should have been enough to just describe that relation if you didn't plan on bringing her in the story at a later time... Same can be said for Vinny and maybe even Mona... Or that manbun guy at the prep party... (ah well, he could have been just a red herring too... without Sage adoption info at start ep 8 it would have never made sense she's a Burke lol)

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previously, I give you a like, but please forgive me :), but I have to take it back :ROFLMAO:.
I have not read it before, the spoiler section. And now that I read it, I just can't give you a like for that :ROFLMAO:. I mean it's Lisa:love: and and Miss Skintight leather pants Jade:cool::ROFLMAO:

I respect your opinion, but I can't give a like for something like that, I hope you understand it, and we're cool. :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, DPC isn't going to straight up admit that the players influence him, even if they do.
Let us hope they "influence" him to get rid of Madame so we no longer have 3 lewd scenes in one episode wasted on a barftastic, late-arriving side character. One of those lewd scenes could have been with our girl Brandi, a real Pink Rose lady.

And no house fire required! How might this happen? It's easy, just say that maybe one day on her smoke break a hungry Madame wanders away from the Pink Rose to root for food in the grass. She eventually finds herself in a nearby forest and is reunited with her birth family, a sounder of feral hogs. Although now an old sow, Madame is instantly recognised by her pungent stench. Tears flow as the once lost piglet, "Little Stinky" as she was called, has returned. A happy ending for all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let us hope they "influence" him to get rid of Madame so we no longer have 3 lewd scenes in one episode wasted on a barftastic, late-arriving side character. One of those lewd scenes could have been with our girl Brandi, a real Pink Rose lady.

And no house fire required! How might this happen? It's easy, just say that maybe one day on her smoke break a hungry Madame wanders away from the Pink Rose to root for food in the grass. She eventually finds herself in a nearby forest and is reunited with her birth family, a sounder of feral hogs. Although now an old sow, Madame is instantly recognised by her pungent stench. Tears flow as the once lost piglet, "Little Stinky" as she was called, has returned. A happy ending for all.
Do you trust those who chose to lick it?

i understand optimism....

Reactions: DarkKiller

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Good example there, think Zoey got a pretty decent amount of screentime in the first episode, one could say it should have been enough to just describe that relation if you didn't plan on bringing her in the story at a later time... Same can be said for Vinny and maybe even Mona... Or that manbun guy at the prep party... (ah well, he could have been just a red herring too... without Sage adoption info at start ep 8 it would have never made sense she's a Burke lol)
For me, Cathe is the character with the most anomalous management.

she is quite central in the story at the beginning (as a teacher more than Jade), the real twist of Swyper, then in her moment of maximum importance, with the premise of an affair with MC, she literally disappears from the story

almost nothing in the sixth chapter, a couple of short scenes in the seventh, and in the eighth we saw her again only at the end credits

They can lick her in the wilderness in her natural environment with or without my trust. As long as I don't have to deal with it in the Pink rose, I'm happy. (y)
is it Pink Rose her habitat?

unlucky...:oops::(

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
They can lick her in the wilderness in her natural environment with or without my trust. As long as I don't have to deal with it in the Pink rose, I'm happy. (y)
OK I hope you realize what you've done. Now we're going to get Madame sex scene's with the wild pigs.

WARNING If you theorize it, it will happen!!! WARNING

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
is it Pink Rose her habitat?

unlucky...:oops::(
No way. Her habitat is behind bars, and not a dancing cage, but a zoo...with the other monkeys that fling jizz and poo at passersby who don't feed them fast enough.

OK I hope you realize what you've done. Now we're going to get Madame sex scene's with the wild pigs.

WARNING If you theorize it, it will happen!!! WARNING
I'd take a wild pig over Madame. Just being honest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:unsure:
A difficult situation when the balls swing lower than the dick.

For me, Cathe is the character with the most anomalous management.

she is quite central in the story at the beginning (as a teacher more than Jade), the real twist of Swyper, then in her moment of maximum importance, with the premise of an affair with MC, she literally disappears from the story

almost nothing in the sixth chapter, a couple of short scenes in the seventh, and in the eighth we saw her again only at the end credits
Yes, I never understood this. Cathy should have been right up there with Jade, but she drops off of a cliff. A designated side girl from episode 1 with barely any content. It's going to be difficult to write her back into story (so that she has regular interactions with MC). Is she really going to be another Mona? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: hakuna-matata
4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes