OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I've mentioned before about how I love the animation of Zoey's face at the end of Episode 8. Here's one where I bumped up the gamma so it's not as dark:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I must say, the work DPC did on Sage during her first lewd scene in the same episode was mesmerizing as well:

Sage face.gif

It would have been nice if I could have captured it without her hand movements, but at least you don't have the MC's member spoiling the view.

I'd take a wild pig over Madame. Just being honest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And just so you don't feel left out, Kellermann:

I do hope DPC continues this trend of improving the facial details (that last example perhaps being an exception, for the sake of some folks in this thread).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've mentioned before about how I love the animation of Zoey's face at the end of Episode 8. Here's one where I bumped up the gamma so it's not as dark:

But I must say, the work DPC did on Sage during her first lewd scene in the same episode was mesmerizing as well:

View attachment 1621083

It would have been nice if I could have captured it without her hand movements, but at least you don't have the MC's member spoiling the view.

I do hope DPC continues this trend of improving the facial details (that last example perhaps being an exception, for the sake of some folks in this thread).
I've been around you long enough to know not to click that...Sadly, when I hit reply the image is displayed and I'm nose to snout with horror. :cry: Note to self, don't hit reply.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, I never understood this. Cathy should have been right up there with Jade, but she drops off of a cliff. A designated side girl from episode 1 with barely any content. It's going to be difficult to write her back into story (so that she has regular interactions with MC). Is she really going to be another Mona? :oops:
DPC makes us choose who we prefer between her and Jade and then one of them makes her disappear....

only the nickname and a dream remain in her honor....

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: from this picture we can assume that Tybalt and Derek are brothers

I'm not a geneticist, but I believe certain traits are heritable.:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, I never understood this. Cathy should have been right up there with Jade, but she drops off of a cliff. A designated side girl from episode 1 with barely any content. It's going to be difficult to write her back into story (so that she has regular interactions with MC). Is she really going to be another Mona? :oops:
She's Jade's friend so she could show up in that capacity outside of B&R instead of as a teacher

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She's Jade's friend so she could show up in that capacity outside of B&R instead of as a teacher
Certainly possible, but you lose those fun everyday encounters that happen as a member of B&r. DPc has to specifically write in a contrivance of MC leaving campus and going to city, which doesn't happen all that often. It will be difficult, but it can be donee. I doubt Cathy is going to want to visit MC at B&R. She has had it with that place.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Isn't that the whole point? She's only a side chick. Some of them need to move out of the story to make way for new side chicks coming in.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1621083

I have a problem... I don't like Sage's teeth :ROFLMAO: she's probably from England

• Wow
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Isn't that the whole point? She's only a side chick. Some of them need to move out of the story to make way for new side chicks coming in.
I guess, but Cathy is the only designated side chick to be pushed aside without anything ever really starting. The other original side girls such as Riona, Camilla, Jade, Quinn all had and still have plenty of great content without being pushed aside, but Cathy never got off the ground. She really has no business being one of the original side girls with her limited screen time. DPC says his story plotlines don't change from the original plan, but I have to wonder if Cathy was an exception. Perhaps she was meant to have more content, but it just didn't fit into the evolving sotry. Her story arc was more important to the plot than the woman herself.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We lost Mona as well.
Mona wasn't a designated side chick. I'm talking about the original side chicks listed on the WT that you can give pet names to on your phone. Have we ever even been given the opportunity to use a pet name on Cathy? :unsure: Maybe once in ep. 1 dream, but I'm not even sure about that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
:unsure:
A difficult situation when the balls swing lower than the dick.

Even Sarah and Melanie have way more content,what to say about Riona,Camila and Quinn.
Not that I am complaining.I really like all 5 girls above.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Even Sarah and Melanie have way more content,what to say about Riona,Camila and Quinn.
Not that I am complaining.I really like all 5 girls above.
Yes, and I think the side chicks with pet names on mobile phone app were just an early game idea that DPc decided to get away from since so many girls have been entering the story. At this point, official side girl from season 1 no longer has any meaning.
I still think Cathy's opportunity was missed early game. It could have been presented as a choice to pursue either Jade or Cathy. Being involved with Cathy during the photo scandal could have been rather interesting drama. At least when compared with other dramas like Patrick loan issues.

Reactions: Redd23

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, and I think the side chicks with pet names on mobile phone app were just an early game idea that DPc decided to get away from since so many girls have been entering the story. At this point, official side girl from season 1 no longer has any meaning.
I still think Cathy's opportunity was missed early game. It could have been presented as a choice to pursue either Jade or Cathy. Being involved with Cathy during the photo scandal could have been rather interesting drama. At least when compared with other dramas like Patrick loan issues.
After appearing in the credits of the last chapter, I do believe that Cathe will reappear, at least for a tasteful farewell...

Reactions: Redd23

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I've been working on art and menu/GUI stuff this week.

I'm done with adding music/sound effects. Coding is shaping up too, there's some left to do. I will be spending time working on animations in the upcoming week. I'm not sure how many more I need for this update; it's a story-focused update after all, but posing animations is the big task that remains.

I'm making good progress on the interlude and will start polishing and testing the game soon. After this, the usual beta testing and proofreading cycle will start. Being a smaller episode, it's hopefully a bit faster than usual, but there is some new stuff for testers to try and break.

Patron milestone reward
I'll be speeding up the Patron milestone celebration reward from now until it's done.

So, what I'll be doing is to post the remaining renders per order with each post I make.

There will be four more parts after today.

cr_6_jill_bella3_fullHD.png
cr_6_jill_bella4_fullHD.png

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes