godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
so what happens if the Interlude is considered to be "crap" by the majority of players? if it does in fact end up as pointless filler content, and its sole purpose is to brute force MC's ex back into the main story in order to stir up drama even though MC literally just had to "make a decision", do DPC and this game face any negative repercussions?

he has been very consistent with his work since AL on many levels, but he has never made an abrupt detour like this before. explicitly pushing the main story and characters aside to tell a literal interlude about a previously unimportant side character. if it is short and it is "crap", people would likely be annoyed that any time was wasted on it in the first place and that DPC should have just kept working on the DIK story (especially if it is going to directly challenge the decision your MC was just forced to make).

sure it could be good, but most players here at least have already expressed their disinterest in this side story and character. it seems like he might be setting himself up for some unnecessary negative feedback for a game that is otherwise nearly universally praised across the board.

just curious what people think if this interlude ends up being shitty
If it's a story he wants to tell, he was going to tell it regardless. Either as an interlude or at the start of the next episode.

If it ends up being bad, which I believe is most likely since all the flashback episode intros are not very interesting on replay, the good thing about it being an interlude is, we don't have to see it a second or third time especially if no choices which is likely.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If it's a story he wants to tell, he was going to tell it regardless. Either as an interlude or at the start of the next episode.

If it ends up being bad, which I believe is most likely since all the flashback episode intros are not very interesting on replay, the good thing about it being an interlude is, we don't have to see it a second or third time especially if no choices which is likely.
Thankfully the skip button exists.

The logical thing he could have done is start episode 9 and added Zoey flashback. Now, we have to wait for this come out and for episode 9. The wait times are getting longer. If episode 9 is anything like 8, we might be able to play it around August/September if the interlude comes out in Febuary.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Thankfully the skip button exists.

The logical thing he could have done is start episode 9 and added Zoey flashback. Now, we have to wait for this come out and for episode 9. The wait times are getting longer. If episode 9 is anything like 8, we might be able to play it around August/September if the interlude comes out in Febuary.
The wait time is exactly the same, if he added a hour and half Zoey story to the start of episode 9 it's no different than him doing it as a seperate chapter.

Reactions: Redd23

devplayer123

Aug 21, 2020

I've been working on art and menu/GUI stuff this week.

I'm done with adding music/sound effects. Coding is shaping up too, there's some left to do. I will be spending time working on animations in the upcoming week. I'm not sure how many more I need for this update; it's a story-focused update after all, but posing animations is the big task that remains.

I'm making good progress on the interlude and will start polishing and testing the game soon. After this, the usual beta testing and proofreading cycle will start. Being a smaller episode, it's hopefully a bit faster than usual, but there is some new stuff for testers to try and break.

Patron milestone reward
I'll be speeding up the Patron milestone celebration reward from now until it's done.

So, what I'll be doing is to post the remaining renders per order with each post I make.

There will be four more parts after today.

View attachment 1621316
View attachment 1621317

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Oct 18, 2021
Making renders/animations in that type of resolution would take way too long.. Even with insane PC running 24/7 I dont think he could produce the same amount of renders let alone animations in his usual 3-5 months period per update.
Not really. DPC renders in 4K, he just downscales his work later on to Full HD for the game, so it doesn't take up too much space. These renders are no exception as they are initially made available in two resolutions (Full HD and 4K). It's just that N7 didn't post the 4K versions of these same renders this time. I could help with that though ;)

Enjoy
4k_1.png 4k_2.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
After seeing OFT 's post i immediately thought this.

Guys get ready and wear your kevlars. Im gonna shoot some theory again :D

Madame is Zoey's mama.

Again i ll probably shooting blanks again.

For Zoey's fans Sorry N O T S O R R Y :devilish:
If Neil knows Zoey don't you think that Zoey's mother wouldn't know the MC?

I don't think there is a human in BADIK's universe capable of impregnating her... Madame is like the alien queen she puts her children inside the bodies of the victims

• Haha

Queseda

May 17, 2020
Hi guys.
Sorry if the question or topic has already come up, but has the developer ever suggested a scene with Elena?
she´s my absolute favorite and simply the beautifulst girl IMO. =)
sorry for my bad English XD

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hi guys.
Sorry if the question or topic has already come up, but has the developer ever suggested a scene with Elena?
she´s my absolute favorite and simply the beautifulst girl IMO. =)
sorry for my bad English XD
Who knows, but maybe is gonna be a threesome with her and John Boy but like I say who knows

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I guess, but Cathy is the only designated side chick to be pushed aside without anything ever really starting. The other original side girls such as Riona, Camilla, Jade, Quinn all had and still have plenty of great content without being pushed aside, but Cathy never got off the ground. She really has no business being one of the original side girls with her limited screen time. DPC says his story plotlines don't change from the original plan, but I have to wonder if Cathy was an exception. Perhaps she was meant to have more content, but it just didn't fit into the evolving sotry. Her story arc was more important to the plot than the woman herself.
Or, she's Sage's birth mother and will re-enter the story when DPC needs to add more drama. Cathy is DPC's reserve drama.

• Thinking Face

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
After seeing OFT 's post i immediately thought this.

Guys get ready and wear your kevlars. Im gonna shoot some theory again :D

Madame is Zoey's mama.

Again i ll probably shooting blanks again.

For Zoey's fans Sorry N O T S O R R Y :devilish:
MC has already met Zoey's parents, he told that story about having sex while they were in the house.

Oct 19, 2020
If Neil knows Zoey don't you think that Zoey's mother wouldn't know the MC?

I don't think there is a human in BADIK's universe capable of impregnating her... Madame is like the alien queen she puts her children inside the bodies of the victims
Our youth, strong, full of lust and desire Fuckface haven't tried yet. Who knows maybe Fuckface can do it. He's equipped with extra long tool and according to some girls feedback he knows how to use it. I know he hasn't mastered yet. Maybe after Riona squirt. He ll has my fully support :D :devilish: :D

Oct 19, 2020
Im back with more theories.

1- Pregnant girl is Sage. When Fuckface taking care of Sage's sickness. Before giving the medicine there is a choice joke about overweight lately.

2- When Tommy and Fuckface at MacAllen encounters with Sandy & Nicole. Sandy asks fuckface's age and talks about her personal experience etc. She got her facial tattoo in 14 bla bla. Tattoo artist was her brothers friend and he got bested by heroin. Maybe tattoo artist's partner we ll see in Interlude. Can be business partner or life partner but im gonna just say it why not both :D

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes