PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
i love sage but i think their relationship is more like fuck buddies than a love relationship
What nonsense. Sage and MС have the healthiest relationship. Sage admitted that she appreciates Tremolo as a friend and would not want to lose him by starting dating. There is no romantic connection stronger than the love of a friend of friends. Sage doesn't care who you are dik, neutral or chick. She treats you equally well. She is the person with whom you can talk about any bullshit and be yourself. If you have been through it carefully, it is clear that their relationship is slowly developing. For Sage, this is unusual and she wants to be a good girlfriend, so she thinks for 20 minutes that she want to write to Tremolo.
And she's totally wild in bed. This is a nice bonus. It is much more comfortable to learn the limits and experiment with her than with any other of the main girls.
1) Bella is also a good option, but she is too old. The difference of 12-13 years may be in the first times and will not be felt, but if we are talking about long-term relationships, then these relationships have no future. When your boyfriend is 30, and you're already over 50 and you don't want to have sex anymore...I think everyone understands.
2) Maya and Josie are good, but unfortunately in the game we can't evaluate them in solo ways yet. In Maya's solo journey of the first season, she was sweet, kind and funny. But as soon as Josie arrived, she became too fixated.
3) Jill is rich, spoiled and stupid. In the long run, she can become a good wife who you can constantly cheat, but I just don't like her.
4) Quinn is a fucking uncontrollable tsundere. She can become a Daenerys in the new seasons and calmly start killing right and left, you don't know what to expect from her. Either you'll die of an overdose with her, or Vinnie or an ordinary policeman will shoot you. Her line is interesting, she's cool and unusual, but, lol, she's just inadequate.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maya and Derek are hiding something. We now know that their last name is Bailey. But Patrick's first or last name is Richard and he's a used car salesman. That's kind of weird. Did he maybe misappropriate Maya's student loan purpose?
View attachment 1524197
Due to website issues some of these responses are well behind schedule -
I know it's you, Dalli, so you always have crazy bullshit stories pulled from your arse, but the obvious answer here would be that it isn't HIS dealership, or it's part of a chain and he only runs this one, that kind of arrangement.

But DPC also has a bent sense of humor at times, what's a common nickname for Richard? That's right. Dick. Everybody's a dick in this game, especially Patrick.
By that logic MC and Tommy are brothers. :LOL:
Since we know DPC doesn't do incest, that's unfortunate - because of the ages we would easily explain the whole Derek situation by having had MC and him swapped in the hospital at birth. Maya's crazy affection for the MC is because of the impulse t be closer to her actual sibling. But we know that won't happen. Did we ever get a scene with Neil and Derek in it at the same time? I'd love to have some of the other characters do a double take.
I do have to admit though, if Riona wasn't part of that clique, and had a different attitude base, she might've been my #1 in this game, but alas that's not the case.
Riona has a lot of red flags that would make me logically remove her from contention IRL, but if I was in that age bracket, they would be promptly ignored. She's cute, she's fun, she's got a great little body, and she's nice to the MC, something that several other people aren't. She doesn't pressure him, she doesn't chew his ass for stupid shit, she's just a nice person. With a lot of other pleasant traits.
In my home state a woman can't put a guy on the birth certificate unless he is present and there to do it himself. Then the courts will determine if he is the father (his decision or a blood test) in a hearing. This even includes married couples, lol.
Anecdotal relation-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, see, I'm glad they have rules in place about that stuff these days, because I've seen people get shafted for having signed, even when they aren't the biological parent, because the court ruled that they signed the paper accepting responsibility.

Who are the girls of Quinn´s "restaurant"? I have never played that path. Sarah and Mel are into it, too?
Sarah, Mel, Riona, Camila, and Quinn herself (on rare occasions) apparently. I don't think I've seen/read any concrete evidence of other participants, though it seems as though this is not something that was a recent creation, so there have surely been others in the past.
I mean seriously who would hate Jill?
Jill : take it or leave it... the one who every male wants as wife !
You people are fucking delusional. I suppose hate is a strong word, but I very actively dislike Jill most of the time. She's (usually) portrayed as having a childish mindset where she thinks the world is actually a good place full of good people, she's the self-appointed Minister of Justice apparently where the MC is concerned. How many ways can I tell a woman 'no' and be ignored? I got dragged into the Dean's office because she wouldn't fucking listen and leave me alone. She's a goblin-faced busybody who does not respect other people and their boundaries.

She thinks she's a good person, so to her that justifies all the shit she does that absolutely is not. I could be dying of a stage 4 lymphoma that's spread throughout my body and she'd be the one telling me that all I need is a positive attitude and to be nicer to people. Jill is naive and needs a hard slap of reality to put her in her place and wake her up. Why the fuck would I want that as a wife? Oh, hell no.

Of the 5 main girls, the likely best option for a lifemate (to me) would be Josy. Especially with the Maya twist added in. At least the two of them will provide that emotional support for each other when I'm being an insensitive asshole.

Fuck Jill. Just not with the MC's cock.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
a question: what differentiates the "OTHERS/Quinn" path from the OTHERS path with the DIKs crest?

Is it some particular choice, some action with sidegirls that makes the difference?

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
So, who is thinking of doing One Perfect Run now, playing all 8 episodes and choosing things that you know lead to this and that, having played this game enough?

I'm thinking of doing this. Instead of random saves, or saves that fall into CHICK/DIK/NEUT crap, I just want one that has a good flow to it and that hits the scenes that I most like. I do still have all the CHICK/DIK/NEUT saves I've made. But, it's not like they're perfect. I don't have time or inclination to make them perfect anyway. But, I might do this for just One Path.

So, is there anyone here about to do that, now that we're once again on a holding pattern for the next installment? Or are people moving on to playing different games?
One can ideally follow a path where he ends up choosing between Josy & Maya, Jill, Isabella, and Sage in episode 8. This gives access to a maximum number of scenes. But Quinn's, Jade's and Cathy's are missed. However, this option is at the expense of consistency (the main character declaring his love to one and then to the other). Also, in the first episodes, the gain and loss of status points can be optimized in order to enjoy scenes with opposite requirements.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
a question: what differentiates the "OTHERS/Quinn" path from the OTHERS path with the DIKs crest?

Is it some particular choice, some action with sidegirls that makes the difference?
In my opinion, nothing special. Only you won't be able to fuck Quinn in the way of Others.

But on the other hand, it's obvious that Josie will come into the path of Others and I wonder if she will be blocked if you on route of Quinn?
:unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Riona has a lot of red flags that would make me logically remove her from contention IRL, but if I was in that age bracket, they would be promptly ignored. She's cute, she's fun, she's got a great little body, and she's nice to the MC, something that several other people aren't. She doesn't pressure him, she doesn't chew his ass for stupid shit, she's just a nice person. With a lot of other pleasant traits.

Sarah, Mel, Riona, Camila, and Quinn herself (on rare occasions) apparently. I don't think I've seen/read any concrete evidence of other participants, though it seems as though this is not something that was a recent creation, so there have surely been others in the past.
One of the best menu anyone can want from a restaurant:)
And adding Sage will bring that to perfection.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
So everyone used to get so mad at those of us speculating that Jill was the MC's mom's sister... Looks like ep. 8 adds some fuel to that fire...

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
What nonsense. Sage and MС have the healthiest relationship. Sage admitted that she appreciates Tremolo as a friend and would not want to lose him by starting dating. There is no romantic connection stronger than the love of a friend of friends. Sage doesn't care who you are dik, neutral or chick. She treats you equally well. She is the person with whom you can talk about any bullshit and be yourself. If you have been through it carefully, it is clear that their relationship is slowly developing. For Sage, this is unusual and she wants to be a good girlfriend, so she thinks for 20 minutes that she want to write to Tremolo.
And she's totally wild in bed. This is a nice bonus. It is much more comfortable to learn the limits and experiment with her than with any other of the main girls.
1) Bella is also a good option, but she is too old. The difference of 12-13 years may be in the first times and will not be felt, but if we are talking about long-term relationships, then these relationships have no future. When your boyfriend is 30, and you're already over 50 and you don't want to have sex anymore...I think everyone understands.
2) Maya and Josie are good, but unfortunately in the game we can't evaluate them in solo ways yet. In Maya's solo journey of the first season, she was sweet, kind and funny. But as soon as Josie arrived, she became too fixated.
3) Jill is rich, spoiled and stupid. In the long run, she can become a good wife who you can constantly cheat, but I just don't like her.
4) Quinn is a fucking uncontrollable tsundere. She can become a Daenerys in the new seasons and calmly start killing right and left, you don't know what to expect from her. Either you'll die of an overdose with her, or Vinnie or an ordinary policeman will shoot you. Her line is interesting, she's cool and unusual, but, lol, she's just inadequate.
I got to say Sage has really grown on me a lot while Josy is my number one Sage is still really great. The way there relationship has develop and Sage's own personal development is what i like most. She's not the bad girl you might she is at the start but a pretty smart girl with a kind heart that likes to have fun and is great between the sheets:devilish:.

Reactions: weirdscix

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So everyone used to get so mad at those of us speculating that Jill was the MC's mom's sister... Looks like ep. 8 adds some fuel to that fire...

I mentioned this a few days ago because I was worried about it. Was told that it's a close friend of the family situation between Lynette and Jill's mother. I don't know how many pages back. I can probably find it...

*playing Jeopardy theme*

Here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-8198#post-7052115

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I for one welcome the drama, if its over-used drama however or drama that just doesn't fit, I have a problem with that, I've noticed that there are some things within in the story that many people bring up, like the Jill "drama" or the Sage "drama" the latter may have repercussions if MC banged Jade, I don't think Tybalt will be that big of a nuisance and will probably be treated as that cartoonish comic relief like Wile E Coyote trying to catch that road runner but always failing.

the Maya/Josy drama eh my feelings on Maya is that she is just there as a place holder if you choose to let Josy go after episode 4. I feel like, besides Jill, Josy is the "one" it feels like an anime where the first girl shown is the one that is the main girl, and imo its Josy. Bella I don't really care about, shes a bit too broken imo and I don't ever stick my dick in crazy....which leads me to Quinn, I have a soft spot for the bad girls who need that gentle touch chipping away at their walls but still keeping that spunk, I have a save just for Quinn and I am interested to see where her story goes and as for the rest of the HOTs they are just something for the MC to stick his dick into.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sally is definitely getting some sexy content in the future, she got her own Rewards page this Episode after all.
It is said on the same rewards page that Patrons decide what content is there as in " reward " ... so this means nothing at all ! :p Still it's a possibility but this alone does not guarantee shit :LOL:

*playing Jeopardy theme*

:KEK:
You people are fucking delusional.
Nice ! Says someone who is in a mix match of GAME and REALITY :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Should have read the warning at the very first boot up... this game isn't for everyone ! Clearly you take this waaaaay more seriously than it should be... :HideThePain:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Still slowly working through routes, but I wanted to leave another quick commentary.

With each new episode, DPC improves on his renders and animations. Some advances are more subtle, and some catch my eye quicker than others (Case in point).

That being said, I thought the facial animation of the inevitable return of a certain someone was absolutely fantastic:

Speaking of her return...

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Just played the game for the first time this past week and I have to ask - is the dev some sort of telenovelas/soap opera fan?
Because, while the main bulk of the writing is very good, there are just a few too many "twists" and "revelations" that take things into the cheesy zone.
For ex: I was shocked that there was actually a choice in ep. 8; I thought we were going full-speed, no breaks straight for a wall so I was quite pleased by actually having a straight option. But then I played through to the end and nope, there is a wall, it's just a bit further out and more colorful!
Heck, I would not be surprised if it turns out that Jill is MC's sister/cousin/something that makes the relationship wrong or impossible or something. Or maybe someone gets cancer - there is definitely a high chance of cancer
Is this how that other game went? I did not play that one

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Still slowly working through routes, but I wanted to leave another quick commentary.

With each new episode, DPC improves on his renders and animations. Some advances are more subtle, and some catch my eye quicker than others (Case in point).

That being said, I thought the facial animation of the inevitable return of a certain someone was absolutely fantastic:

Speaking of her return...

Ride the poonani ! :KEK:

Reactions: OFT

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
mate, i agree with most of you said
but like i said in a previous post, i think this episode was kinda rushed, having to choose someone for a serious relationship when MC didnt have like a proper date with most of them. sage only started to open up more in the last couple of episodes.
with bella, jill, maya and josy, MC already have a lot of history, they already vent a lot, shared a lot.
sage was basically sex sex sex, chad stuff and lately she started to opened up.
dont get me wrong, i think a relationship with sage would be very nice and healthy but what im trying to say is that their relationship wasnt developed enough to become like the favorite

i honestly dont understand why people continues that conspiracy theory
there is a picture of jill sister (and bella) in jill's bed and we can cleary see thats not lynnete (and if it was mc would notice not?)
theres also the flashback where jill's sister climbs the balcony
also the timelines dont match, jill's sister climbs that balcony when jill was like 10-12 idk and jill is like 2 years older than MC...

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
HI everyone!

I don't know if someone's going to answer but I'm curious if it's known how many episodes Being a DIK will have, I've played periodically and it's the same with the thread I've read it from time to time, so, I don't know if anyone knows. Maybe Doc hasn't even told the amount of episodes or seasons, anyways it's just plaint curiosity.

If someone answers (wheter it's the amount or just no one know I'll appreciat it) thanks a lot!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
mate, i agree with most of you said
but like i said in a previous post, i think this episode was kinda rushed, having to choose someone for a serious relationship when MC didnt have like a proper date with most of them. sage only started to open up more in the last couple of episodes.
with bella, jill, maya and josy, MC already have a lot of history, they already vent a lot, shared a lot.
sage was basically sex sex sex, chad stuff and lately she started to opened up.
dont get me wrong, i think a relationship with sage would be very nice and healthy but what im trying to say is that their relationship wasnt developed enough to become like the favorite

i honestly dont understand why people continues that conspiracy theory
there is a picture of jill sister (and bella) in jill's bed and we can cleary see thats not lynnete (and if it was mc would notice not?)
theres also the flashback where jill's sister climbs the balcony
also the timelines dont match, jill's sister climbs that balcony when jill was like 10-12 idk and jill is like 2 years older than MC...
To pour some incendiary on this theory here's mine ! Jill is ultra super secretly MC's mom ! Why ? Because Stone Cold said so ! ... makes just as much sense as the claim itself innit ?! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If someone answers (wheter it's the amount or just no one know I'll appreciat it) thanks a lot!
No1 knows ! And it is hinted in the game that it consists of 16 chapters ! Could be more could be less... if you have an all knowing crystal ball NOW it would come in handy :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes