Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
About Quinn and her "needs".

I didn't know about the mod skipping the checkpoint and leading to the sex scene between Quinn and the MC at the DIK mansion regardless of whether the requirements were met or not. As shazba mentioned to me.
So I did a "quickPT", being as CHICK as possible and checking every point needed to create a "relationship"* between MC and Quinn.

- Being DIK and having the whole scene in the bathroom, with Quinn and Camila, is not necessary.
- Winning the CUMpetition is not necessary.
- Accept the proposal of the services that Quinn offers, it is not necessary. Soon also not being necessary to visit her n have threesome with Riona and her.
- Deciding to ask Sage for help and staying at the HOTs' house, when Maya's secret with Josy is discovered, isn't necessary.
- Accept smoking joint on the roof and have sex with her at that time, it is necessary.
- It also seems like you need to stay out of a relationship with Josy and Maya.
- Having DIK affinity so that she accepts your help, soon leading the sex scene in the DIK mansion, is necessary.
- Deciding to go visit her and smoke with her, IT SEEMS to be necessary for her to leave her room during the HOTs party. (I'm not sure this point is necessary for the end*).
- Staying away from having a relationship with Jill, from the moment you decide to fight for her or not, is necessary.

The threesome with Quinn and Sage is like I talked about earlier, it's possible to have it simply by avoiding Jill and maintaining relationships with Sage. No history with Quinn matters.
As was the roof scene, the past doesn't matter for the scene to happen.

Either way... As I said before... it's possible to end the game with Quinn's end*, even with a permanent Neutral affinity. Now with a CHICK, it doesn't seem possible because of the amount of choices and the moment when the DIK affinity check is done for the mansion scene to happen.

*Detail...
Do these points mean that you will see absolutely all of Quinn's content, with even all of the speech details that can happen because of this relationship? Obviously not. Each girl has her preferred affinity and status, which gives more details and makes everything more "consistent". In addition to other relationships can influence this content as well.
When I say "Quinn's end", I mean having the option "others" enabled or automatically chosen, and with the image of the two kissing in the background in the final report of episode 8. Which is the most important point.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The funny thing is Arieth is the tough one of the bunch. I thought for sure we'd be slamming it home by now, but she is elusive as hell. What does a brother have to do? Just whip it out in front of her during the Halloween party?
You're gonna need some of this, too:

900 s.jpg

and make friends with this guy for a while:

images.jpg

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
So, the game keeps crashing after MC talks to Rusty about the windows... Is there a solution for this or am I screwed and have to start over again?
The dev is a bit of a dickhead so added code to check if you've used a walkthrough before, I think there's a fix maybe linked in the first post

Reactions: Meushi and Shades

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
About Quinn and her "needs".

I didn't know about the mod skipping the checkpoint and leading to the sex scene between Quinn and the MC at the DIK mansion regardless of whether the requirements were met or not. As shazba mentioned to me.
So I did a "quickPT", being as CHICK as possible and checking every point needed to create a "relationship"* between MC and Quinn.

- Being DIK and having the whole scene in the bathroom, with Quinn and Camila, is not necessary.
- Winning the CUMpetition is not necessary.
- Accept the proposal of the services that Quinn offers, it is not necessary. Soon also not being necessary to visit her n have threesome with Riona and her.
- Deciding to ask Sage for help and staying at the HOTs' house, when Maya's secret with Josy is discovered, isn't necessary.
- Accept smoking joint on the roof and have sex with her at that time, it is necessary.
- It also seems like you need to stay out of a relationship with Josy and Maya.
- Having DIK affinity so that she accepts your help, soon leading the sex scene in the DIK mansion, is necessary.
- Deciding to go visit her and smoke with her, IT SEEMS to be necessary for her to leave her room during the HOTs party. (I'm not sure this point is necessary for the end*).
- Staying away from having a relationship with Jill, from the moment you decide to fight for her or not, is necessary.

The threesome with Quinn and Sage is like I talked about earlier, it's possible to have it simply by avoiding Jill and maintaining relationships with Sage. No history with Quinn matters.
As was the roof scene, the past doesn't matter for the scene to happen.

Either way... As I said before... it's possible to end the game with Quinn's end*, even with a permanent Neutral affinity. Now with a CHICK, it doesn't seem possible because of the amount of choices and the moment when the DIK affinity check is done for the mansion scene to happen.

*Detail...
Do these points mean that you will see absolutely all of Quinn's content, with even all of the speech details that can happen because of this relationship? Obviously not. Each girl has her preferred affinity and status, which gives more details and makes everything more "consistent". In addition to other relationships can influence this content as well.
When I say "Quinn's end", I mean having the option "others" enabled or automatically chosen, and with the image of the two kissing in the background in the final report of episode 8. Which is the most important point.
Use the compressed Torrent version, its somewhere in the thread, if you search for it

Sep 29, 2021
You're not from the United States, are you? Because I can point you to a couple of cases were, in essence, exactly that is happening right now (or has been happening just recently). Our justice system sucks, and listens to one thing - Money.

You're right, Tybalt's case is weak, but the MC doesn't have the money to fight it. The best thing Jill could have done, though, was to hold her families (presumably) greater wealth over Tybalt's head, offering to pay all of Tremolo's legal fees.
Cut this shit out, it's not that deep. Tybalt is a poorly written joke character we're meant to hate. He's full of shit, there was never going to be a lawsuit. Jill is just an idiot for believing him in the first place, but the plot demanded she be stupid that episode so she was.

Aug 26, 2019
Correct if iam wrong but if you want a Solo path for a girl you can only chose Jill or sage since Maya and josy come in a bundled deal

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair to your premonition, I have dedicated many a post to the Madame:

From Jill's perspective, figurative alarm bells should be going off all over the place where the mc is concerned:
  • He's getting into trouble a lot (fights with the Jocks, naked on campus etc)
  • Tried to burn down the prep's mansion (at least she somewhat believed that earlier on)
  • He's joined the DIKs, a frat that Jill can't identify with (she even didn't like Rusty, the nicest guy from the DIKs)
  • He's sleeping with other girls
  • He drinks too much
  • He's OK walking around with a dick on his head
But at the same time, in his defence:
  • She enjoys his sense of humour
  • She finds him attractive
  • She's turned on by his cock
  • Bella says he's OK
  • He's fun to hang out with
  • He doesn't judge her for her family association
  • Deep down he's a good guy
  • He doesn't make her feel uncomfortable, he's not always trying to get into her pants (he's progressed things a few times but he's always respected her feelings).
So yeah, some good and some bad, but red flags are red flags, and they should never be ignored in a relationship.

Regarding Nicole, I've touched on this in the past, that relationship burned too bright too fast and there's nowhere else for it to go given she's just meant to be a side chick. So I guess we'll have to accept that while she's totally into the mc, she's 30, he's 19, she's got a kid, and she's really looking for husband material. That's not really the mc.

I think it was very important that Jill stood up to Tybalt in that scene rather than Bella or the MC running interference. If the mc came to the rescue once again, Tybalt would have misconstrued it the mc meddling and would still be adamant he could win Jill over. The way it played out, there was no way Tybalt could deny it was 100% over.
the qualities all seem pretty normal to me.... (apart from the magical penis). then at first we thought Jill was a very lonely person, now we know she's not, she obviously has fun and is good with her friends too, i.e. Mc is not so much "one in a million".

his flaws (especially in Jill's eyes) are much more peculiar.

about Jill's friends, it's amazing how many corrections to what the players could think DPC puts in this chapter, we are told that:

Jill has friends
Sage is also looking for Mona
Bella will be back to put her ring on in college
Nichole didn't have MC's phone number and for this reason she didn't contact him anymore looking for him on Swyper.
I had noticed a couple more, but they don't come to mind now.

It was almost as if DPC was reading this topic, they are all topics we talked about.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Not really. Chad may not be honest because he is gay and he was afraid that everybody will know his secret. That's (probably) why Sage didn't continued the conversation with him and "accepted" his version of the story
Yeah, because, being gay, everything must be forgiven to him. he´s gay, so he has "his reasons", and that gives him carte blanche to lie and harm others. I know we all in western countries have been conditioned for a long time by mass media, Hollywood movies, TV Shows, etc. to think that way, that gays are victims of society by default and for that reason a gay character must be either good person or a tragic figure worthy of compassion, but... come on! The guy is a egoistic person that lies to Sage for a long time making her miserable, and even is making miserable his actual partner forcing him to endure bulling, only to maintain his status with the "Alphas", a lame bunch of dickheads. Even if it results that he has a situation with his parents similar to Maya´s, it´s his problem. Other innocent people, like Sage, should not suffer because of him.

Anyway, this game is set in 2021, not 1950, in USA, not Iran. The guy could say "yes, I´m gay" and nothing would actually happen. Dawe and some of the "Alphas" would be mad, others, like Anthony, probably would be more understanding, and that´s all. And most of the rest of the people, probably wouldn´t care. Those dramas about homosexuals that can´t be themselves are a boring cliché. In my case, it´s a part of the game, both Maya and Chad, I can´t care less.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You were not at a fancy house/villa/estate yet have you ? Security logs whoever steps foot onto a private property ground... if you did not get logged you trespassed it's so simple :LOL: And pleeease ! Come back to reality... " Justice " system " works " how it works whether we like it or not... :cautious:
It's not nearly that easy to be that corrupt. He's a white male aged 18-49. The media would have a field day with it so there's no judge or attorney stupid enough to throw his ass in jail cause some spoiled minor wealthy little shit wants him there.

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
I'm confused: When Sage says "I come from a foster home" does she mean that she was in a foster home and the Burkes adopted her, or is DPC mistakenly using "foster home" and "adopted" interchangeably?

Also, if it turns out that Sage is Bianca's long lost sister or something, I'm going to bang my head against the wall...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes