Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I don´t know about drugs, but I don´t think cocaine has a relaxing effect. Also, can cocaine being injected? No idea.
Coke can be dissolved in water and being injected. It releases the drug directly into the bloodstream but it drastly increases the intensity of its effects. Though it’s not as fast as smoking or injecting, the drug’s effects can be felt for longer when it’s snorted, that's why most users tend to snort it.

Indeed cocaine doesn't really have a relaxing effect. It makes users feel euphoric, energetic and hypersensitive to sight, sound, and touch. It increases body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure and could lead to erratic and violent behavior. Actually the whole introduction with Rox (Quinn's dad ) in ep6 is a pretty fitting portrayal.

Heroin is even more addictive than coke & Meth. So Quinn either used a substitute or DPC put it asides. Realistically, Quinn & Tommy would be far more addicted and nervous if they were active heroin users. The side effects, like flushed skin, dry mouth and vomiting would be hard to hide. Quinn is visibly discomforted by selling and using coke, so using an even harder drug seems pretty inconsistent. Unless it's just another bad writing case like the Blackmail bullshit or Sage's family revelation.

But it´s possible it´s cocaine. It seems that Quinn is both attracted and repulsed by that drug. When she has a little bag of cocaine in her room, she looks at it like if it were a scorpion, but she doesn´t get rid of it. Maybe she was a cocaine addict when she met Tommy, but then decided to quit it, and now is afraid of not having enough willpower and relapse if she has that little bag in her room.
Her alleged mom has been presented as a ravaged drug addict and it's hinted something tragic happened to Rox (whom was visibly a big user ). The whole scene with Buddy revealed that she never wanted to sell cocke before Rich's request. Buddy was even concerned about it. So one could theorize her family's personal experience with coke has frightened her.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Troy probably got kicked out of the frat for being gay, and Chad is clearly too scared to come out of the closet.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Obviously. And that´s an excuse?
For cheating? No. But I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Chad and Sage hooked up in the first place. Dude is basically Maya on steroids when it comes to paranoia about people finding out. He needed a way to take the theoretical heat off, and what better way than to get into a relationship with the leader of the sorority your frat has paired up with since the beginning of the school's existence?

He's an asshole for sure, but a scared asshole.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I do have to admit though, if Riona wasn't part of that clique, and had a different attitude base, she might've been my #1 in this game, but alas that's not the case.
Riona is cute and all, but is like Arieth. Apparently, she has sucked the dicks to all the DIKs. I don´t know if for the "restaurant" or for free...

Reactions: QBaSS

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Troy probably got kicked out of the frat for being gay, and Chad is clearly too scared to come out of the closet.
While it may have been a catalyst to him being kicked out, I don't think it's the exact reason behind it. In the gym scene of ep8 we see Dawe and Chad discussing it rather heatedly. Dawe makes a comment along the lines of "Cmon, I couldn't eat right for 2 weeks. He deserved to be kicked out". This eludes to some altercation between Dawe and Troy where Troy whipped Dawe's ass, possibly due to some crude "gay" comment Dawe made but assaulting the vice president of a frat would ultimately lead to being kicked out.....unless your vice president has some balls like Tommy, who got his ass beat and then laughed about it over a beer.

Also, is anyone else having issues with the site? Every time I load a different page, I'm taken to the "Maintenance" page and after I refresh, it goes to the page I want. Just wondering if this is an issue on my side or if it's an issue with F95 servers.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
While it may have been a catalyst to him being kicked out, I don't think it's the exact reason behind it. In the gym scene of ep8 we see Dawe and Chad discussing it rather heatedly. Dawe makes a comment along the lines of "Cmon, I couldn't eat right for 2 weeks. He deserved to be kicked out". This eludes to some altercation between Dawe and Troy where Troy whipped Dawe's ass, possibly due to some crude "gay" comment Dawe made but assaulting the vice president of a frat would ultimately lead to being kicked out.....unless your vice president has some balls like Tommy, who got his ass beat and then laughed about it over a beer.

Also, is anyone else having issues with the site? Every time I load a different page, I'm taken to the "Maintenance" page and after I refresh, it goes to the page I want. Just wondering if this is an issue on my side or if it's an issue with F95 servers.
Nope, the site sucks for everyone for the last three days

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Nope, the site sucks for everyone for the last three days
Well, while that's a bit of a relief that my computer isn't messing things up, it still sucks that the site is having server issues. Not gonna lie, it's getting pretty fuckin' annoying to have to refresh 3-4 times to get to the page I want. Oh well though.
Thanks for the response bro.

Jan 8, 2021
Hiii beautiful f95zone community does anyone know more such adult game sites like this one and do you also know good incest adult games sites and japanese adult games sites I love you all <3 ヘ(^ ^ヘ)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hiii beautiful f95zone community does anyone know more such adult game sites like this one and do you also know good incest adult games sites and japanese adult games sites I love you all <3 ヘ(^ ^ヘ)
There's a pretty extensive list of adult sites that another user posted a while back.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Well, while that's a bit of a relief that my computer isn't messing things up, it still sucks that the site is having server issues. Not gonna lie, it's getting pretty fuckin' annoying to have to refresh 3-4 times to get to the page I want. Oh well though.
Thanks for the response bro.
Well, if the issue was only with opening the page it wouldn't be that bad. But sometimes (maybe it's only on my side) trying to post anything here right now is a tragedy...
To be honest, this is my 3rd attempt to post this reply to you... It's annoying as f...

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Well, if the issue was only with opening the page it wouldn't be that bad. But sometimes (maybe it's only on my side) trying to post anything here right now is a tragedy...
To be honest, this is my 3rd attempt to post this reply to you... It's annoying as f...
It's not just you bro.

notjustu.jpg

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Is it the first time, that the site has such problems? I'm now a regular user here, so it's hard for me to judge...
I've been around here since December of 2018 and it's the first time I've seen issues of this magnitude. It may have happened in the past, but as I'm aware, this is the first time but I'm not an expert or anything either so I could be wrong.

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
Yo bros
I am stuck at the first free roam event in ep 8 every time I click at contacts the game crashes
so I thought I can upload my save file and someone can do the tasks and upload it for me
thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
We don't know Chad's story.

It is sure that if he arrived at the university knowing already his sexual orientation and that Sage was never anything other than an alibi, there yes it is a big asshole.

If he realized his preferences along the way, I would be more forgiving.

What is certain anyway is that he screwed up when Sage came to talk to him. Even without admitting to her being gay, he should have confessed to the cheating.

There may also be something else. I feel like with Mel and Sarah, there's more than just knowing Chad is gay. I don't know what, but there is something more with these three.
I don't think it really matters if Chad recognized his sexual orientation before or after he started dated Sage, he still owed her the truth, and he covered it up for his own selfish purposes.

On Mel and Sarah, there was a theory on the forum some time ago that Mel is Troy's sister. I think that theory fits a lot of what we know. However I still feel like there's something we don't know about Mel and Sarah.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Somebody knows what kind of drug is injecting Quinn in herself and Tommy (probably) at the beginning of the second chapter? I suppose it's not heroin, but their drug-addiction seems way more serious than just smoking some pot.
I think it's cocaine. I think initially DPC assumed that the heroes would take hard drugs, but for fear of being accused of drug propaganda, he softened the cocaine to ordinary weed.
It can't be cocaine, and not because of a question of how they consume it
Quinn gets cocaine for Rick, and when he asks for it for Buddy it's a surprise, if Quinn was dealing it normally there wouldn't be this awesomeness.

the syringes only appeared in that scene, and Tommy's crisis of addiction is not so clear, he tends to "be fine", I don't get the idea of a strong addiction (after all Quinn assured that it's not addictive... for that matter)

I get the impression it was a strong scene put in to shock, but I wouldn't be sure it's that significant, they're on drugs, a generic drug.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's not nearly that easy to be that corrupt. He's a white male aged 18-49. The media would have a field day with it so there's no judge or attorney stupid enough to throw his ass in jail cause some spoiled minor wealthy little shit wants him there.
you are aware that only 1% up to 5% get to public knowledge right? the free man project released 400 blacks due to malpractice in 1 single year!

That means all it was needed was for a proper judge unbiased to look at the evidence since the guys where 400% innocent! which brings into consideration the thousands who have wrongly been imprisoned while being innocent an it is so easy to prove their innocence!

there are already 1200 documented cases of fathers being forced to assume children when the kids are clearly not theirs! a mother can just put down a name and if a man does not refute it he is considered the father and liable for all the shit!
There is no requirement for the dude to be informed the worst situation was of a dude that was in jail for 2 years when the kid was born and was only informed he was a father 5 years after! he went to court and lost because his deadline to refute it had passed!
the court stated that he was not informed because his whereabouts where unknown...
THE SAME FUCKING COURT THAT HAD SENTENCED HIM TO 7 YEARS IN JAIL!

So no the MC would be screwed and the media would not give a shit about him unless tybalt was a political opponent!
Still a better justice system then in 90% of the places in the world and i am not even kidding or being ironic!

Where are the Minny and Wendy sigs? :BootyTime:
if there is a god of sexyness and beauty in hell or at least purgatory!

I think he did not accidentally close his profile on the site. It used to be open and accessible. He's secretly reading this forum!
herm i suspect that dalli_x is DPC secret account... come on nobody can be that crazy! i am a crazy theorist and even i am like WTF DUDE!

so typical misdirection tactics! besides DPC stated that Derek would probably be the person that most resembles himself and who is the crazy theory dude in B&R? Derek and who would dalli be if he was a caracther ingame? Derek!

I don´t know about drugs, but I don´t think cocaine has a relaxing effect. Also, can cocaine being injected? No idea.

But it´s possible it´s cocaine. It seems that Quinn is both attracted and repulsed by that drug. When she has a little bag of cocaine in her room, she looks at it like if it were a scorpion, but she doesn´t get rid of it. Maybe she was a cocaine addict when she met Tommy, but then decided to quit it, and now is afraid of not having enough willpower and relapse if she has that little bag in her room.
yes cocaine can be injected snorted smoked put up the ass or even through your eyes using your tear canals... although normally when injected it tends to be mixed with other drugs such as heroin ketamine so forth an so forth!

technically weed can be turned into a liquid but it would make no sense the hard work needed would not compensate the hardly extra buzz!

Cocaine is like meth coffee and tabaco a stimulant the effects seen in the story clearly seems more like heroin which is a de stresser although it can also be some of the legal shit that big pharma as been putting out as pain killers like fentanyl or even morphine!

how can one get such a beautiful plant as a poppy and turn it into that shit? its like potatoes a wonderful food and some cunt found a way to fuck it up!

Quinn connection to coke is because her father was a heavy snorter and its probably linked to his downfall!

What is certain anyway is that he screwed up when Sage came to talk to him. Even without admitting to her being gay, he should have confessed to the cheating.
there is no cheating... Chad and Troy can not get pregnant ... there is a break of trust for the lieing part but cheating can only happen if Chad put his dna in a reproductive way in another human being as into becoming a father with someone who was not Sage! Since troy as no womb there is no cheating!

Besides for Chad its too dangerous and if the Jokes are taking cracks at Troy imagine if they discovered Troy was gay? he is protecting not just himself but also Troy!
For cheating? No. But I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Chad and Sage hooked up in the first place. Dude is basically Maya on steroids when it comes to paranoia about people finding out. He needed a way to take the theoretical heat off, and what better way than to get into a relationship with the leader of the sorority your frat has paired up with since the beginning of the school's existence?

He's an asshole for sure, but a scared asshole.
and here we go another drug user bashing... yes chad takes steroids and so what?

also i doubt Troy was kicked out for being Gay or else the attacks made against him would have a lot more homophobia!

I've been around here since December of 2018 and it's the first time I've seen issues of this magnitude. It may have happened in the past, but as I'm aware, this is the first time but I'm not an expert or anything either so I could be wrong.
after what happened to Nopy i am beginning to get worried that it might be something more

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JamieSadistic

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yo bros
I am stuck at the first free roam event in ep 8 every time I click at contacts the game crashes
so I thought I can upload my save file and someone can do the tasks and upload it for me
thanks in advance
Here I only responded to Maya, Josy, Isabella, Sage, Jacob, Tommy and Neil I did nothing else

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes