Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
could someone help me with something? I'm not sure if this was this game but I remember there was some kind of "tool" or "mod" that would let you "choose a path", so for example I would choose "Sage's path" and would get the correct options and choices for this path highlighted. am I high? I'm pretty sure there was something like this 'cause I had two save files, one for Maya and another one for Sage. Now I can't find it that's why I'm asking lol

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
could someone help me with something? I'm not sure if this was this game but I remember there was some kind of "tool" or "mod" that would let you "choose a path", so for example I would choose "Sage's path" and would get the correct options and choices for this path highlighted. am I high? I'm pretty sure there was something like this 'cause I had two save files, one for Maya and another one for Sage. Now I can't find it that's why I'm asking lol
Here

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Somebody knows what kind of drug is injecting Quinn in herself and Tommy (probably) at the beginning of the second chapter? I suppose it's not heroin, but their drug-addiction seems way more serious than just smoking some pot.
What I'm wondering about is that huge-ass horse syringe she's using! :eek: She's gonna bleed out after poking a hole that size in her arm!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One of my best friends is a veterinarian and I don't think he even owns a syringe that size for Great Danes:oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.

StackOverflowing

Nov 22, 2021
I'm not quoting that long shit.
In my home state a woman can't put a guy on the birth certificate unless he is present and there to do it himself. Then the courts will determine if he is the father (his decision or a blood test) in a hearing. This even includes married couples, lol.

Reactions: Ilhares

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
It's not possible to hook up with Sally right? Just finished the new update and it was pretty good, I'm surprised they already went in with the lock on your date of choise.. I wonder why its so early or is it there to spice up content with possible cheating and drama.

I dont mind route for one girl (or two) only, but the main reason I did that is just to see all possible scenes without repeating the game over and over for few different scenes.

I'm going to do whole dik playtrough next, any tips on how to get Quinn?

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
well mates, i just finished ep8 im feeling mixed feelings

first, i was spoiled about the big revelation in the end because a lot of people dont know or dont care about using spoilers but oh well, maybe its me who shouldnt came here without finishing the episode. besides that, its kinda stupid MC dont recognize jade's house when he already fucked her in there

second, i felt like this episode was kinda "rushed". i mean the MC has been fucking every girl for 7 episodes and suddenly you have to choose one and ditch all the others... it didnt feel natural and if we look closely, we didnt had any dates with sage, we had one bad date with bella... i think it was too soon to make such an important decision. also, ditching jade by text it feels kinda lazy.

third, im still pissed i couldn't choose jill. i mean, i gave her a lot of attention, i choosed her over sage, helped her in the recital, fight for her and for nothing. i dont get it to be honest. welp, all i can do now is start a new pt and make the "right" choices

edit: one more thing i always wondered. we cant do anything with cathy right? only in swyper?

Aug 22, 2018
well mates, i just finished ep8 im feeling mixed feelings

first, i was spoiled about the big revelation in the end because a lot of people dont know or dont care about using spoilers but oh well, maybe its me who shouldnt came here without finishing the episode. besides that, its kinda stupid MC dont recognize jade's house when he already fucked her in there

second, i felt like this episode was kinda "rushed". i mean the MC has been fucking every girl for 7 episodes and suddenly you have to choose one and ditch all the others... it didnt feel natural and if we look closely, we didnt had any dates with sage, we had one bad date with bella... i think it was too soon to make such an important decision. also, ditching jade by text it feels kinda lazy.

third, im still pissed i couldn't choose jill. i mean, i gave her a lot of attention, i choosed her over sage, helped her in the recital, fight for her and for nothing. i dont get it to be honest. welp, all i can do now is start a new pt and make the "right" choices

edit: one more thing i always wondered. we cant do anything with cathy right? only in swyper?
It is possible to chose Jill, if you get her scenes.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Jill is a spoiled and capricious girl from a rich family. She comes to surprise you without even calling and gets offended when you'd rather help a friend than go on a stupid date with a raccoon.
ep6_jill48.jpg
She thinks that everyone owes her. She lives in her fictional world of affectionate puppies and kind fairies. She agrees to Tybalt's stupid blackmail. We are lucky that Tybalt is so stupid that he did not blackmail her with a blowjob. I'm sure if Tommy were in Tybalt's place, Jill has been fucking him behind MС's back for a long time!
ep8_bella_morning64.jpg I
ep8_bella_morning66.jpg
I hate her. For her stupidity and naivety, for the fact that she pretends to be a princess. I'm so glad I managed to fuck Bella in front of her. The best moment of the episode!

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Overall I love this game but I'm disappointed to see how Maya has been handled in the last few episodes. Its no surprise that she has declined so much in popularity, her character has not been appealing since the "twist".

She was easily in the Top 3 before but compared to the stories of Jill, Bella, Sage and Quinn she just seems boring and unnecessary at this point (when she was the most important girl early on)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Overall I love this game but I'm disappointed to see how Maya has been handled in the last few episodes. Its no surprise that she has declined so much in popularity, her character has not been appealing since the "twist".

She was easily in the Top 3 before but compared to the stories of Jill, Bella, Sage and Quinn she just seems boring and unnecessary at this point (when she was the most important girl early on)
Well, if you are not on her route it is obvious that she not appear much and that applies to all the girls

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Well, if you are not on her route it is obvious that she not appear much and that applies to all the girls
Actually I have one playthrough for her and Josy too but the content is simply lacking compared to the rest in my opinion. The whole "threesome" relationship was a bad choice and made both of them less interesting.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Just now posted on DPC's Patreon:

DIKs and HOTs!

Today I can proudly announce that "Being a DIK - Season 2" and "Being a DIK: Season 2 - The complete official guide" are coming to Steam on

January 6, 2022!

Follow and wishlist the DLC here:

The second season, including episodes 5-8, is packed with:

• Close to 14000 images
  • Over 900 animations
  • 58 special 2D-art pieces
  • 129 new songs
  • 54 new Steam achievements to hunt for
Love,

Dr PinkCake

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Actually I have one playthrough for her and Josy too but the content is simply lacking compared to the rest in my opinion. The whole "threesome" relationship was a bad choice and made both of them less interesting.
Well, what can we do? It's like a Sage fan that some feel disappointing because the only sex scene with her is with the threesome with Quinn and some of them don't like Quinn you could say that Sage doesn't have individual sex scene this episode when Maya and Josy They have two scenes each (If we count the pool scene)

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Jill is a spoiled and capricious girl from a rich family. She comes to surprise you without even calling and gets offended when you'd rather help a friend than go on a stupid date with a raccoon.
View attachment 1526513
She thinks that everyone owes her. She lives in her fictional world of affectionate puppies and kind fairies. She agrees to Tybalt's stupid blackmail. We are lucky that Tybalt is so stupid that he did not blackmail her with a blowjob. I'm sure if Tommy were in Tybalt's place, Jill has been fucking him behind MС's back for a long time!
View attachment 1526512 I
View attachment 1526515
I hate her. For her stupidity and naivety, for the fact that she pretends to be a princess. I'm so glad I managed to fuck Bella in front of her. The best moment of the episode!
I don´t hate her. She has some cute moments during the game. But yes, she´s a Disney´s princess made of cotton candy and rainbows. The scene of the picnic the birthday of the MC, with horses and everything, almost game me diabetes. And yes, it´s absurd that she gets offended because the MC goes to take care of an ill friend. Being the nicest girl of this game, logically she should have though "MC is a nice boy that cares about his friends in need. He can´t be as bad as Tybald says". I know that there must be a moment in which the MC can abandone Jill´s path, but DPC didn´t solve well that situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo
Aug 26, 2019
View attachment 1526513
View attachment 1526512 I
View attachment 1526515
I don't why everyone love's to hate on Jill in this game
Yeah she is naive but that's her character she is meant to be like that with all the family pressure she has on her back its certain the pressure pushed her into a shell and didn't have many natural interaction other than the dates that her family set up for her
Her bon with the mc makes Sense because he approached her naturally and was a way of an exit from the rich lifestyle she has lived all her life.The Mc also never pressurized Jill into anything and always did things she was comfortable with.
Now in this episode Jill story finally seemed to progress and the mc now chosen a clear path with which the game can now focus on other aspects of the story other than trying to bang some girls

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I don't why everyone love's to hate on Jill in this game
Yeah she is naive but that's her character she is meant to be like that with all the family pressure she has on her back its certain the pressure pushed her into a shell and didn't have many natural interaction other than the dates that her family set up for her
Her bon with the mc makes Sense because he approached her naturally and was a way of an exit from the rich lifestyle she has lived all her life.The Mc also never pressurized Jill into anything and always did things she was comfortable with.
Now in this episode Jill story finally seemed to progress and the mc now chosen a clear path with which the game can now focus on other aspects of the story other than trying to bang some girls
Jill is one of the most popular girls of the game, only a minority hates her and they don't matter. Her story was definitely a slow burn but it was really well done and the pay off in the latest update was amazing

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes