Aug 26, 2019
Overall I love this game but I'm disappointed to see how Maya has been handled in the last few episodes. Its no surprise that she has declined so much in popularity, her character has not been appealing since the "twist".

She was easily in the Top 3 before but compared to the stories of Jill, Bella, Sage and Quinn she just seems boring and unnecessary at this point (when she was the most important girl early on)
Maya story started getting confused and lost since josy personally I would've preferred a Solo path for both since the way mc met them are unique an interesting

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Just now posted on DPC's Patreon:

DIKs and HOTs!

Today I can proudly announce that "Being a DIK - Season 2" and "Being a DIK: Season 2 - The complete official guide" are coming to Steam on

January 6, 2022!

Follow and wishlist the DLC here:

The second season, including episodes 5-8, is packed with:

• Close to 14000 images
  • Over 900 animations
  • 58 special 2D-art pieces
  • 129 new songs
  • 54 new Steam achievements to hunt for
Love,

Dr PinkCake
DPC replied in discord that the official guide of episode 8 will be released in December. I assume already this Friday.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Maya story started getting confused and lost since josy personally I would've preferred a Solo path for both since the way mc met them are unique an interesting
Agreed, both characters have suffered since they were paired up. They don't really shine much on their own and the interactions between the three are just awkward. They are nowhere near the level of the other 3 main girls at this point who shined a lot in S2

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I did a "best girl" poll a few months ago:

I wonder if some girls have become more popular? Last time Sage was Nr.1 in terms of votes by far, followed by Jill and Bella.

Who is the best girl right now for you?

Aug 26, 2019
I th
Agreed, both characters have suffered since they were paired up. They don't really shine much on their own and the interactions between the three are just awkward. They are nowhere near the level of the other 3 main girls at this point who shined a lot in S2
In think DPC know this and has shifted focus away from them or maybe that just this episode and the next will be more Maya since the ending was a shocker

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021

I wonder if some girls have become more popular? Last time Sage was Nr.1 in terms of votes by far, followed by Jill and Bella.

Sage first, then Bella, although the storyline of Bella is far fetched, IMO. She´s too out of the league of the MC. But the date with her at the ending of this last update was amazing. Third would be a tie between Nicole and Quinn. After that, Lily and Riona. Jill is for me at the level of secondary characters, and Maya and Josy are not even in the game for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journey95

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Who are the girls of Quinn´s "restaurant"? I have never played that path. Sarah and Mel are into it, too?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Who are the girls of Quinn´s "restaurant"? I have never played that path. Sarah and Mel are into it, too?
I think it's also Camila & Riona as well. I don't do the HOTs route, but thanks to the gallery unlocker, I watched most if not all of the HOTs scenes, and they were included

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't why everyone love's to hate on Jill in this game
Yeah she is naive but that's her character she is meant to be like that with all the family pressure she has on her back its certain the pressure pushed her into a shell and didn't have many natural interaction other than the dates that her family set up for her
Her bon with the mc makes Sense because he approached her naturally and was a way of an exit from the rich lifestyle she has lived all her life.The Mc also never pressurized Jill into anything and always did things she was comfortable with.
Now in this episode Jill story finally seemed to progress and the mc now chosen a clear path with which the game can now focus on other aspects of the story other than trying to bang some girls
Haters gonna hate, same happens with Quinn.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
you are aware that only 1% up to 5% get to public knowledge right? the free man project released 400 blacks due to malpractice in 1 single year!
Blacks being the key word there. Your country is racist as shit and nobody cares about minorities. Cops can shoot black people with impunity in your country, but when a cop blows away a white women, he gets incarcerated. A white male being thrown in jail with no evidence to support the case? It would blow up.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Blacks being the key word there. Your country is racist as shit and nobody cares about minorities. Cops can shoot black people with impunity in your country, but when a cop blows away a white women, he gets incarcerated. A white male being thrown in jail with no evidence to support the case? It would blow up.
Can we NOT turn this thread into some political race shit please?

One of the reasons why I stopped watching the news is because of the same "blah blah" over and over again

Last edited:

maxrevenge

Nov 24, 2020
I mean seriously who would hate Jill? I love Jill and I love Bella, plzzzz give the three of us a chance to discover our relationship together. Its heart-breaking to reject one of them for the other. Rejecting the other three characters is okay for me, just those two....

BigBlueCakes

Oct 30, 2021

There's a minority here that hates Sage's transformation from DIK to CHICK but it seems I and the majority love it. Turns her from being at the bottom of my list back in Season 1 to the top IMO.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Just now posted on DPC's Patreon:

DIKs and HOTs!

Today I can proudly announce that "Being a DIK - Season 2" and "Being a DIK: Season 2 - The complete official guide" are coming to Steam on

January 6, 2022!

Follow and wishlist the DLC here:

The second season, including episodes 5-8, is packed with:

• Close to 14000 images
  • Over 900 animations
  • 58 special 2D-art pieces
  • 129 new songs
  • 54 new Steam achievements to hunt for
Love,

Dr PinkCake
nice, i will probably replay it then, but wont buy it, will use creamapi but probably wont have any protection

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Sage first, then Bella, although the storyline of Bella is far fetched, IMO. She´s too out of the league of the MC. But the date with her at the ending of this last update was amazing. Third would be a tie between Nicole and Quinn. After that, Lily and Riona. Jill is for me at the level of secondary characters, and Maya and Josy are not even in the game for me.
Bella and Jill's stories are both a bit "far fetched" imho but they are great characters and this game isn't supposed to be realistic. I agree with you on Sage, still the best girl overall. Very fun and she has great chemistry with the MC.

Lily has lots of potential (her scenes in the last two episodes were among the best) and I hope she has a bigger role in S3, would prefer her (and Quinn) being main girls over Maya and Josy

Reactions: J.A.L.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes