PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I really appreciate your help thank you!
i deleted the game and downloaded version 0.8.1 about 18G, but still not lunching and to be honest I tried to understand the last one you mentioned but I don't get it .. i really need a helping hand from a mac expert o_O:(
Version 0.8.1. should be 20,19 GB after unzipping.
To see if you got a permission problem, open the executable directly. (right click the app, show package contents and go to /Contents/MacOs/). There should be a file called BeingADIK. Its type should be Unix executable. Opening it should launch the Terminal. If it opens in anything else, the executable is missing its execute permission.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
why do i suspect this is the only game in this forum you have ever played? 1/3 up to half of the games in this forum have some sort of blackmail plot and in 95% of the cases it works out in the end !

I guess that even Tybalt knows more about AVN then you...
I suspect that means 1/3 games have shit writing and devs should start being more original

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright, question...

I was wondering about Jill's 2D art. I bought the first level from Jacob, and after going through two playthroughs quick thanks to CTRL, and getting both the Chapter 7 lake scene and the sex scene with her in Chapter 8, the level 2 of the 2D art hasn't unlocked. I still get the three ??? next to it.

Anyone have any ideas or insight? Or is the 2nd level not available yet?

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
bros, im playing ep 8 and when it comes the choice i had bella, sage and others
is it normal? i was expecting to also have jill since i've been dating her and gave her a lot of attention

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Alright, question...

I was wondering about Jill's 2D art. I bought the first level from Jacob, and after going through two playthroughs quick thanks to CTRL, and getting both the Chapter 7 lake scene and the sex scene with her in Chapter 8, the level 2 of the 2D art hasn't unlocked. I still get the three ??? next to it.

Anyone have any ideas or insight? Or is the 2nd level not available yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Is there an ending different from the one in which MC repeated 'fuck'. for example, when you were not involved in an affair with Jade nor pursuing Sage, and didn't even punch Tyballs (so literally dead inside); or became the hardest, massive DIK by choice. Will MC still react the same way I mentioned?
Nope. I have played a path with Sage, rejecting to flirt with Jade (she´s not happy about that) and being as nice as possible with Tybal (I didn´t even hit him with the tenis ball) and not pursuing Jill, and the MC still repeats "fuck". Which doesn´t have a lot of sense, IMO.

Reactions: ename144 and jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Is there an ending different from the one in which MC repeated 'fuck'. for example, when you were not involved in an affair with Jade nor pursuing Sage, and didn't even punch Tyballs (so literally dead inside); or became the hardest, massive DIK by choice. Will MC still react the same way I mentioned?
I wouldn't worry about pursuing Sage because dating her wouldn't be of much affect on Jade's decision. If you had an affair with Jade and didn't end it, I'd also think that wouldn't be too much of an issue since Jade would still be on your side and would be more happy to help mc. The issues I'm seeing are if you did have an affair with Jade and ended it (which would be a problem no matter which girl you chose), or if you chose Jill, in turn cucking Tybalt.

Reactions: J.A.L.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The last nearly three days it's a complete shit show, pretty much for everyone
You could increase this for about 10 days roughly... difference was compared to the last couple of days that it only turned to a shitshow when it was doing the daily maintenance ( couple of times a day for 10-15 minutes ) so guess problems are not too small ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
No difference other than the main character recognizing the hall if he has slept with Jade during episode 4.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
so you count licking Ashtray pussy at the sauna to be sorted out? i mean Derek and Tony´s girl dude can you do that to a brother?
:unsure: You're right about that with Ashley, but I was thinking more in terms of the chapter 1 HOTs not the new batch of recruits. It was a goal of mine since my MC first arrived on B&R to bed each of the then HOT sisters. Right when Maya pointed them out on the tour I said to myself, "Self, you must have them." I'll take down as many of the new recruits as I can but the original varsity team is the top priority.

Look at that glorious collection
You sir are a man of culture :PogChamp:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
There is going to be some sexy times with Elena in the future, right?

MC pretty much said to her face that he wanted to fuck her like back on Episode 4 and she said that she was going to tell John Boy, then JB told him that he didn't mind the comment at all. On Episode 7 I believe the MC walked on Elena in her naked glory, she teased him and JB encouraged him to look.

And then we got the party shots scene on this Episode. Something is being definitely set up, hopefully next Season premiere I'll be able to finally drill that ass.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Look at that glorious collection
You sir are a man of culture :PogChamp:
I try man, but it's so hard. There are so many sluts on the internet, i cant manage to fap with all of them. There are thouthands and every year come more and more, they make a new social app and boom, 100.000 more new sluts. And now we have the virtual ones. Why god?, why? Why you make me so horny??!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes