PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I´m not sure why the MC don´t tell about the restaurant to Sage. She´s the president of the HOTs and, if the "restaurant" comes to light, Sage´s good name and the other HOTs that are not into the bussiness is going to be affected too.

I think that, if the MC is not a "costumer of the restaurant", the dialogue between Quinn and the MC when she makes her offer and the MC rejects it should have been something like this one:
"- MC: This is another of your mental games, isn´t it, Quinn? If I say I´m interested you will make fun of me calling me pervert. Well, I don´t pay for sex, so I´m not interested."
"- Quinn: OK, yes, you got me, it´s a joke. Now out of my sight, pervert."

That way, the MC would not mention that to Sage or others because he believes it´s just a joke of her, or at least he´s not sure if the restaurant is real or not.

If the MC is a costumer of the restaurant, as you say, he don´t talk because he´s enjoying the situation.

About Sage knowing about the restaurant, that has been debated in other comments... why? She doesn´t get money from that business, she don´t need it, and I don´t think she would be happy knowing that her own foster father is a client. And she would know if she were into the ring. She just don´t know because her mind has been absorbed by her problems with Chad and her studies for her graduation, and has left most of the business of the HOTs in Quinn´s hands.
I think after Sage and MC have started dating and are building a more trusting relationship, MC will have the opportunity to tell the truth. Before that, they just fucked together, now everything is much more serious and Tremolo can solve everything.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Best thing about this update View attachment 1525406
I love the RAWWWRR attitude, but damn that face looks busted in this shot and a few others in ep. 8. In ep. 7 I was actually starting to think she looked sort of okay (specifically when she met MC and Jacob at the door). She had about a quarter raccoon going on and thus appeared borderline attractive. Ep. 8 however, the looks took a dive. I'll still hit it when JB gives me the thumbs up (because I need to complete my HOT list), but I might need a few drinks first. Or I'll mount up from behind so I won't have to look at her face. We'll just see about that cutebutt nickname.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I love the RAWWWRR attitude, but damn that face looks busted in this shot and a few others in ep. 8. In ep. 7 I was actually starting to think she looked sort of okay (specifically when she met MC and Jacob at the door). She had about a quarter raccoon going on and thus appeared borderline attractive. Ep. 8 however, the looks took a dive. I'll still hit it when JB gives me the thumbs up (because I need to complete my HOT list), but I might need a few drinks first. Or I'll mount up from behind so I won't have to look at her face. We'll just see about that cutebutt nickname.
That's gonna be a looong way to finish that HOTs list ! :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That's gonna be a looong way to finish that HOTs list ! :ROFLMAO:
I don't know mate, I've just got Arieth, Elena, and Heather to go. Heather is going to break at any moment and I just need one conversation with JB until he agrees to the devil's threesome. We'll be spit roasting Elena in no time. The funny thing is Arieth is the tough one of the bunch. I thought for sure we'd be slamming it home by now, but she is elusive as hell. What does a brother have to do? Just whip it out in front of her during the Halloween party?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't know mate, I've just got Arieth, Elena, and Heather to go. Heather is going to break at any moment and I just need one conversation with JB until he agrees to the devil's threesome. We'll be spit roasting Elena in no time. The funny thing is Arieth is the tough one of the bunch. I thought for sure we'd be slamming it home by now, but she is elusive as hell. What does a brother have to do? Just whip it out in front of her during the Halloween party?
I think she would love that ! :LOL: HUBBA-HUBBA or WTF she used to say in moments like this :KEK: What I meant was this all will possibly happen but I'm not even sure season 3 will cover it all... :LOL: Ashley ??? :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We often talk about who we like etc., but from a different perspective, how do the girls feel about the mc. Obviously he's been a bit of a hit on campus, but each girl has their take on him.

So here's a bit of a summary of the girls who like the mc, and how it is they like him (based on the best outcome so far with that character):
  • Arieth likes the look of his dick, but doesn't really give a shit, she's too busy chasing Caleb these days.
  • Ashley likes the look of the mc, admits when pressed by Mel and Sarah that she'd fuck him, but she's not into him. Plus she thinks his cock is too big! :eek:
  • Becky is becoming intrigued with the mc, but only in a passing fashion. We don't know yet if she desires the mc more after she gives him a blowjob or after he leaves her puking her guts up, but either way it's just a budding relationship at this point. Maybe the next step in the relationship is him blowing his load into her eyeballs...
  • Bella is falling for the mc. It's no longer a carnal fascination; she wants to pursue a romantic relationship with him and suck his cock from time-to-time, among other things. :sneaky:
  • Cammy thinks the mc is hot, but isn't seriously into him; definitely happy to fool around as long as she doesn't get into trouble with Quinn for giving it away for free.
  • Cathy likes the mc, from a professional level as a teacher to a student as well as a sexual level, but it was really just a fling.
  • Elena hasn't shown much interest yet, but she's beginning to respect the mc... oh yeah, "Rawrrrr!"
  • Envy/Nicole really likes the mc but is looking for a serious relationship and didn't expect it in the mc; she's starting to get serious about him now.
  • Heather is slowly warming up to the mc; she's even joked about how Tommy would veto him as a "plus 1". The important thing to note here is that she's thinking about him as a plus 1. :sneaky:
  • Jade is using the mc for her own personal gratification. He's a toy-boy to her, an object. It's not that she doesn't give a shit about him, but their relationship is for her own benefit (luckily the mc doesn't mind fucking her too).
  • Jill has fallen deeply for the mc. Is it love yet? Maybe not, but it's pretty close.
  • Josy is absolutely smitten with the mc. Just the thought of him makes her happy. I'd go as far to say she's the one character that is in love with him.
  • Karen is just fucking scared of him! :LOL:
  • Lily likes what the mc can do for her own aspirations. She also likes his cock and thinks he's "yummy", but I don't think Lily has feelings for him. She's approaching him more as a business opportunity. She does enjoy the sex though. :cautious:
  • Maya cares for the mc, but she's not as head over heals for him as Josy is. Sex with him is still more of a novel, exciting experience for her.
  • Mel seems only to feel lust for the mc. They fuck more than they talk.
  • Mona thought the mc was HOT and definitely wanted to fuck him some more. Mona, you will not be forgotten. :cry:
  • Nora finds the mc witty and she likes that. She also enjoyed sex with him a lot, but it was only meant to be a one-time thing. Our persuasive mc may have changed that to two-time thing.
  • Quinn is struggling with her feelings for the mc. She likes him, a lot. He's definitely gotten under her skin. His influence on her has her doing things that she would never do with anyone else. Just don't expect them to be walking around holding hands anytime soon. Having said that, I won't be surprised if there's a funny scene next episode where they are walking along, the mc grabs her hand, she maintains it for a few feet and then lets go... "Broccoli!"
  • Riona likes the mc. More of a good friend and occasional fuck buddy. She really trusts him now and considers him dependable.
  • Sage fell for the mc ages ago and just didn't know it. She really likes him as a friend and is scared that taking it further could fuck that up, but she's decided to take the plunge. She feels very close and comfortable with him.
  • Sally doesn't like him. Sorry.
  • Sandy sees him as breakfast! :eek: (Assuming you eat lamb chops for breakfast... maybe that's more of a dinner thing.)
  • Sarah likes his dick and his money. She's not interested in a relationship at all.
  • The Madame... Not sure how she feels about the mc because I'm too busy retching to be able to concentrate through her scenes! ARE YOU HAPPY felicemastronzo?!
  • Zoey... I have no idea what she's going to bring to the table. :unsure: But I can't wait!
a serious thought, because I care about you too and I just want you to know that here you are free to express your admiration for every character in the game and that I will defend this right of yours. (and I know and you know that sooner or later you will write that post)

with the lens of realism: apart from the clichés of novelty, of the new guy who is not already in certain mechanisms, Jill's attraction to MC is the least understandable, every gesture of hers should push them apart, instead Jill is stubborn and doesn't give up. come on, honestly, in reality the fire alarm episode would have been enough to permanently banish the 2 of them

I agree with you about Nichole and Camilla, but it seems to me that DPC has definitely abandoned this path, there is no more complicity, it's just sex since a long time, it's a pity, especially Nichole was a very interesting story.

Reactions: shazba

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
On the contrary, Quinn might be more linked to affinity/status and choices than any other character - starting from episode 1. You need to be Huge DIK to get 100% completion of the scene with Quinn and Camila in the shower room. Similarly in episode 4 you need DIK affinity to unlock the whole scene with her in her bedroom when MC stays over at Sage's.

It's true that smoking weed on the roof isn't dependent on anything else - but it's the unofficial start of Quinn's route and becomes a key condition of unlocking each subsequent step. Helping her in episode 6, for example, can't be done if you've been avoiding her; MC needs to have had that roof scene with her and also have DIK affinity. If your playthrough was on neutral it must have been after that moment. The hangout with her in episode 7 is also dependent on having helped her in 6; key scenes in episode 8 are linked back to 6 etc.

You're correct that you can unlock the threesome with Sage and Quinn even if you've been avoiding Quinn completely and have at least neutral affinity - however the build up scenes are different, take account of your past choices and depend on whether Quinn likes MC or not. If you haven't been on her route, she'll say "I don't even like this guy", and there's no scene afterwards with her. She will refuse point black to do anything if you're CHICK.

There are inconsistencies on all the girls' routes related to affinity and choices etc, particularly if a player is doing affinity swings and making contradictory choices, but I think Quinn's path is holding up fairly consistently so far.
The weed on the roof with Quinn is your "in" for her. If you don't do that, you're off the Quinn path for good. She won't accept your help in the rain, and while she'll still have a threesome with the mc & Sage, it's done to have fun with Sage, not because of the mc; she literally says:

Quinn: "Because I'd fuck the shit out of both of you, and I don't even like this guy."​

(But if the mc is a Chick, with M&J or Quinn found out he's with Jill, she'll pass on the threesome too).

Also without the rooftop fuck, all the other Quinn scenes are off the table. No hanging out at the park, not sitting on the bench together outside the HOTs, no sleeping together in Quinn's bed, no chatting to her during the HOTs party.

So I'd say it's a fairly consistent arc with Quinn.

The only way you can completely avoid her and then help her out in the rain is if you've got the walkthrough mod installed, which is one of the reasons DPC forces the game to crash if it's got mods installed (i.e. the mods derail the logic of the game and then people blame him).

I can't vouch for any other shit that the walkthrough enables, but obviously if you've installed the walkthrough, be prepared for inconsistencies in order to experience everything in one play through.
We were talking about how DIK is not being important in terms of the paths created in the game.
Saying that at the beginning you have to be DIK to have a scene 100%... Does it change the argument in what way?
Does choosing ONE attitude towards DIK change your affinity?
That's it. In the beginning you should be DIK, now not anymore.

You two disagreed with what I said, agreeing with what I said :KEK:
"Have DIK affinity at the start of the game and then you only need to make one DIK choice."
Those scenes at the beginning of the game aren't tied to the rest of the relationship, so you don't even have to be DIK at all. Keeping a relationship with Girl X spoils the route with Quinn? (As I have already said), change the argument about DIK and CHICK where?

And I also separated that you getting a lot of scenes with her is a different fact than getting a RELATIONSHIP with her.

And yet to tell me that she's tied to affinity more than any other character, when we have characters that literally keep you from moving forward with them if you have the wrong affinity… It was awesome. :KEK:

But rereading my previous comment I understand the confusion. When I said "DIK choices" I wasn't referring to affinity choices.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
7-8 i don't remember anything directly related to status.
I made a comment about it a while back saying that from the start of episode 7 it's like you sleep with whoever you want regardless of your previous actions so why bother playing a certain role at all really if you can sleep with anything with a heartbeat.

There are a few exceptions to that like being on the Quinn route and for some reason Becky of all people, but for the most point if you like them you can sleep with them. The only thing regarding dik/chick that I saw change was during the midterms where if your at a permanent affinity your given different option with what you can do with the cheatsheet.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I find way more ridicoulus than the lawsuit itself, the plan of Tybault of seduce Jill by blackmailing her. It's hard for me to believe someone could be that stupid.
why do i suspect this is the only game in this forum you have ever played? 1/3 up to half of the games in this forum have some sort of blackmail plot and in 95% of the cases it works out in the end !

I guess that even Tybalt knows more about AVN then you...

i once stated that had Tybalt a bigger dick and he could easily be an MC in another game! i mean he is the son of Stephen the proverbial MC in all games where the MC is roughly 40 years old or older!

While there are still scenes with Bella, Jill and Quinn if you're not aligned to their preferred affinity, you do get locked out of Jill and Quinn progression.

You definitely get locked out of Jill's branch if you're a DIK; no jog in the morning; no solo Jill jilling scene; and by missing out on the jilling scene, you don't even get to choose her as a branch at the end of episode 8, so forget about fucking her. And even if you weren't a DIK back in episode 7 and she was into you then, if you've gone DIK in ep8, she will dump the shit out of you at he restaurant; it's humiliating! :oops:

And with Quinn, if you're not a DIK, no rain scene and if no rain scene, forget about all the other cool shit with her (she'll fuck you with Sage, but it's about Sage, not the mc). She definitely won't invite you over for a drug induced blowjob.

Bella's the exception. There are a few things she doesn't do if you're not chick enough, but she'll fuck in the end regardless.

His character is played for laughs; he's a buffoon.

While his blackmail arc was meant to be a bit of a bump in the road, his theme music, and even the watermelon eating throughout the blackmail scene tells us he's just there for comical effect.

His howling during the "breakup scene" and further howling while Jill confesses the mc is always on her mind, further showcase the comedy aspects surrounding him.

Finally, his sitting there commiserating with his champagne and panty/picture clad watermelon tell us he was never to be taken seriously.

So yeah, he really is that stupid; just enjoy it. :ROFLMAO:
yeah... but no! he is going to be the school shooter dude! perhaps he will befuddle even that but once he discovers you are his sisters boyfriend and he can expect a lifetime of hazing for the rest of his life he will snap! i am not even talking about him discovering that you fucked or are fucking his mother!

so you count licking Ashtray pussy at the sauna to be sorted out? i mean Derek and Tony´s girl dude can you do that to a brother?

• Wow
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes