carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
My two cents on two of the debates here: The MC doesn't mention the prostitution ring to Sage because if
a, he is not ordering from the restaurant - he is not interested in these things and will not interfere with it, also he will then never figure out the size of this ring and which girls are involved, so why would he mention this to Sage?

b, he is a costumer of the restaurant, which means he is enjoying the situation, why would he talk about it to Sage, who clearly has no idea, talking about this to her could mean the end of fucking HOTs for money.

I just replayed from the beginning and in the preps party Sage talks a lot about Burke of course without naming him. "my father is downstairs and i'm avoiding him" etc. Since she wants to avoid contact with her parents she herself doesn't mention this to MC and also why could this not be an information that noone would share with him? Burke is not teaching MC-s class, Sage is not anywhere near in school to MC and all the other freshies. This info could very well have stayed private, also if other students also understand that Sage doesn't like this relationship. I don't see this AT ALL a writing error.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
LOL, someone turned into a middle-aged dude in the dancing zone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No drama queen (Bella) but a Queen nonetheless, comrade, and she's not for commoners, her suitors are all fearless warriors; for if you know DPC,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we woo her REGARDLESS, and pray for a happy ending.
for that second pic, well there is a saying. there is no ugly woman on planet. for some it just need a lot of effort.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, I have zero interest in the interlude, Zoey or surfing.

I'm sure it will be well made, but who cares? Even if DPC, artist that he is, gets me to care about an ex-gf, it really won't change my objective, getting my penis up inside the redhead, for 23 hours a day, every day.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maya cares for the mc, but she's not as head over heals for him as Josy is. Sex with him is still more of a novel, exciting experience for her.
This is quite strange by the way. The relationship between Maya and MС before Josie's arrival was quite romantic and they had great chemistry. But as soon as MС entered their stupid triangle, it disappeared somewhere. Maya sees him as a friend with whom you can have sex. I even wonder how we will get on her solo path. In any case, it will look stupid and premature.

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
About the Dik/Chick affinity, i agree that it has lost it's purpose, in latter episodes there are no choices at all that would require a certain Dik status. In earlier chapters at least it was required for certain extra scenes or options, but in episode 7-8 i don't remember anything directly related to status.
Affinity choices can actually branch you to a certain path, but there are a lot of affinity choices, that make absolutely no difference in the game so far, especially the fighting choices. It doesn't change anything in the game if you beat up Troy, or if you fight the alphas and Caleb, or you punch Tybalt. Basically everything happens in the same way if you just walk away. Also there are no fighting scenes since episode 4 or so, which is a bit of a shame given it kinda looked an important aspect of the game.
And so basically if you avoid fights, but take all other DIK choices you can end up fucking almost everyone at the same time with a neutral/chick affinity and huge Dik status. In my current playthrough for example i fucked Quinn on the roof, then i became a trouple with Josy and Maya. In the preps mansion i had sex with Riona, Camila, Lily, Sage (probably even the Melanie scene is possible if i was going for it) and then i went back to have sex with my gf Josy, who actually wants me only if i'm neutral or chick. And so later i'll be going for Jill and Bella as well, as i'm still on their paths too, i'm neutral affinity and easily could end up with Jill after all this dicking.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And it is really hard choice
A hard choice?

Who the hell are you and what did you do with Chip?

What a shame... Take off that avatar and sign it because you don't deserve Josy... you doubted about choosing her... What a fucking shame... Shame on you...

Remove that avatar and the signs... You don't deserve it

Bella4eva

Oct 11, 2021
How do I get the scene in EP8 with Jade???

In the walkthrough it only says: < if you had sex with Jade in v0.4 and didn't reject her in v0.6 you get her sex scene next >

Both conditions are met? What am I missing?

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
This is quite strange by the way. The relationship between Maya and MС before Josie's arrival was quite romantic and they had great chemistry. But as soon as MС entered their stupid triangle, it disappeared somewhere. Maya sees him as a friend with whom you can have sex. I even wonder how we will get on her solo path. In any case, it will look stupid and premature.
I totally agree with this statement, I was on board with Maya in the first episode going into the second one, but honestly now in the 8th episode she just seems like shes just there, maybe if solo paths open up for Maya and Josy maybe more romance will bloom between the MC and Maya.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Gess-denn

Mar 19, 2020
Hey brothers can anyone share a Bella save with me? Mine is broken and i cant finish Ep8 because the bella date at her house is always repeating...
The save can be from the end of EP 7 or 8 (also no problem if u use scrappys mod)

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Which version of the game did you download? Original v8.0 (20GB) or Compressed?

Try RenPy SDK - move it to your Application folder and try to start it.
yes I've downloaded the original version
RenPy downloaded, now what?
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 7.08.50 PM.png

Scær

Dec 28, 2018
My two cents on two of the debates here: The MC doesn't mention the prostitution ring to Sage because if
a, he is not ordering from the restaurant - he is not interested in these things and will not interfere with it, also he will then never figure out the size of this ring and which girls are involved, so why would he mention this to Sage?

b, he is a costumer of the restaurant, which means he is enjoying the situation, why would he talk about it to Sage, who clearly has no idea, talking about this to her could mean the end of fucking HOTs for money.

I just replayed from the beginning and in the preps party Sage talks a lot about Burke of course without naming him. "my father is downstairs and i'm avoiding him" etc. Since she wants to avoid contact with her parents she herself doesn't mention this to MC and also why could this not be an information that noone would share with him? Burke is not teaching MC-s class, Sage is not anywhere near in school to MC and all the other freshies. This info could very well have stayed private, also if other students also understand that Sage doesn't like this relationship. I don't see this AT ALL a writing error.
Yeah maybe it's not a proper writing error or a plot hole, still it's pretty unlikely, that's it. But it's ok, i don't reearch such a realism or refinement in these kind of games. Given the average of the other ones, I'm actually more than satisfied with this one and i really like it. A game that can mix insane animations, well-written and hot characters with a decent story; i'd say it's more than enough.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
In case something like a preps house the open invite still warrants an entry at the front gate where you get " logged " before entering but a tresspass via sneak in cannot be defended like " I have an open invitation ! " ... yeah right then why not use the proper way to enter private property ?! :LOL: And about legal justice system... Jill tells you how it works... and sadly it works that way ! :BootyTime:
A) People aren't getting logged in at the gate.

B) Again, you'd have to be able to prove he snuck in. Where's his proof? It doesn't exist. He's got nothing. No matter what his connections are they can't just throw someone in jail because some spoiled rich little prick wants them in jail.

Reactions: weirdscix
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes